Ticket Info

Dean Winchester

UEFA have said they want 200 unrestricted seats on the half way line which is why we are being moved. Obviously they've been to our main stand before and decided it wasn't for them.

I know it isn't Hearts fault, but it's not going to be the same not sitting beside all my mates and those around that Ive sat next to since the stand was built.

Hearts set up a dedicated phone line for us to call and book which was nice. Be nicer if they would now answer said phone!

I phoned, emailed, and sent a message on Facebook, all asking Hearts what's happening.

I've had no reply, no response, which is disappointing, but sadly not surprising.

I've not received any email about this, and the main site still just says they will contact me.

Really pissed off at Hearts handling of this, and it looks like I'm going to have to go to Tynecastle tomorrow to sort this out.

Not happy!

:verymad:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy on the thread who has spent ?179 on tickets - think your taking the piss there. I hope all those tickets were bought for people who have actually been to games this season.

That'll be me then I guess, I don't think I need to justify anything but I'll indulge you. three of the tix are for regular attenders(possibly ST holders not sure), 1 for a guy who has only just returned to edinburgh after a year long trip, and one for myself living in London who cannot regularly attend games.

I can see where the regular attenders might get annoyed at the "blue moon" supporters but there's nothing to say that despite not attending the games they are not showing their full support. I buy the home & away kits & other merchandise, I also subscribe to kickback(which donates to the youth development), I watch Hearts in the pub(In London) when I can. I think I show as much support as I can so who are you/anyone else to say that non-regular attender is any less of a fan and more so any less worthy of a ticket?

Sunderland cut their allocation for persistent standing because Sunderland are bunch of small-time no-marks. Same with Newcastle I think.

Of the 4 London teams Spurs usually travel the best. Arsenal and Chelsea don't sell out north of Birmingham unless it's a big game for some reason.

Spurs definitely travel well.

General sale for their match at Old Trafford coming up and thats from only 1800 tickets with all applications successful. Everytime I have seen them they have travelled in poor numbers.

Archived