Ticket Info

Dean Winchester

kingantti1874

I genuinely feel sorry for these guys too, it's a major risk to take when the online option is available.

Yep - that's why I turned up @ 6.50 am... :-) To the poster above it was : is a free for all... It should have been restricted to 2 per person IMO... No purchase history was required

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back of the Bus

Seems like its a free for all. 1st come 1st served.

Season tickets count for nothing.

I got online and my season ticket seat was reserved.

Chaka Demus & pliers

not everybody has internet bud, strange as that may be to us on JKB, my dad and his mates for example

Surely most if not all will have someone who could easily do it online for them though?

Just got my season ticket seat with no problems online.

Slightly concerned other ST holders have had theirs sold, hope they haven't double sold some seats.

if they've double sold ST holders seats, I fear it won't be the ST holders left disappointed

Hope to feck I'm not one of them

I managed to get mine in H Lower.

******* disgrace that arseholes can go on and buy as many as they want for pricks who're only interested in watching a Spurs reserve side.

portobellojambo1

just 39 now. Wheatfield completely gone.

The Wheatfield better not be completely gone, my seat is in there and it is reserved until next Saturday and if it has been sold to some no mark HMFC won't hear the end of it.

kingantti1874

No season ticket holders have had their seat sold, I wouldn't panic some in section D may be moved elsewhere - only about 4000 went on sale today...

was glad i got up when i did today! went on to buy my tickets, me and the missus, had to settle for S tho was nothing left almost anywhere, going to be a great game :D canny wait!!

The Wheatfield better not be completely gone, my seat is in there and it is reserved until next Saturday and if it has been sold to some no mark HMFC won't hear the end of it.

if it's reserved then it won't be available, I'm guessing FF is only countng available seats

I got online and my season ticket seat was reserved.

My seat isn't even on their wee map. It stops at row H. :unsure:

Robbo-Jambo

Does anyone know if you have a CAT B season ticket in the ROSEBURN if your seat is guaranteed. Seems to be conflicting views. Anyone know for sure. PLEASE!!!!

Footballfirst

All the spare seats in the Wheatfield have gone. All the ST seats are reserved for another week. Any that are not taken up will be released after that point.

I think that there were only around 2,300 available for sale today.

GTF, this is a once in a lifetime game possibly, sure as hell the guys that go to games regularly but it's not possible/practical to have ST's are the ones who should be there

Sure as hell I don't want to be sitting next to some tw@t who doesn't know who half the players are, we have about a 2% chance of winnng the tie, that's helped by having everyone in the crowd giving it big licks and not some random fecker who wants to see folk from MOTD in the flesh

Surely you won't be unlucky enough to be beside Al.

Anyway, if you are in G (lower obv) then you have the chance of being in the vicinity of greatness.thumbsup.gif

Surely you won't be unlucky enough to be beside Al.

Anyway, if you are in G (lower obv) then you have the chance of being in the vicinity of greatness.thumbsup.gif

Row 29 guv'nor (trying to get into the swing of things :thumbsup: )

If you log into e-tickets with your customer number and password, you should have a message stating that your seat has been reserved.

I was getting a bit worried about me and my sons seats being sold after some of the messages on here but I logged in to check and they have been reserved.

Harry Palmer

if they've double sold ST holders seats, I fear it won't be the ST holders left disappointed

Hope to feck I'm not one of them

Refund then...

You'll be fine mate, they're only selling the tickets that are outwith the ST. Unless there is the mother of all ******-ups.

Row 29 guv'nor (trying to get into the swing of things :thumbsup: )

24 rows too far back, buddy. :(

5's where it's at.thumbsup.gif

Radioactive Mince

Seems like the club are making a total tit of this.

Just gotta hope the loyalty points threshold for away tickets is below my (incorrect) figure and that the club employees do things properly ie. not sorting out too many of their part-time supporter mates.

Footballfirst

Does anyone know if you have a CAT B season ticket in the ROSEBURN if your seat is guaranteed. Seems to be conflicting views. Anyone know for sure. PLEASE!!!!

Going by the numbers initially available in the Roseburn I THINK that they are reserved (Sections H & J)

Yeah your seat is 100% reserved.

kingantti1874

If you log into e-tickets with your customer number and password, you should have a message stating that your seat has been reserved.

I was getting a bit worried about me and my sons seats being sold after some of the messages on here but I logged in to check and they have been reserved.

I think some are getting a bit confused when they see reserved thinking it means some other punter has it, when it reality it's reserved for them

fabienleclerq

iM I BEING STUPID OR...

I tried to get my ST but it wouldnt let me online so i bought one in the roseburn.

Im quite happy to trade this for my ST if i can get it but online it wouldnt let me?

Dean Winchester

Got them!! None left together anywhere basically had to et seat 5 and seat 4 in different rows! Because of season tickets!

As a ST holder I'm terribly bloody sorry we inconvenienced your ass by paying for games all year

:seething:

vintage1874

Agree totally. Cannot be bothered with these shop fronts who come crawling out of the feckin woodwork once in a blue moon. I suspect for some this will be there first match since the game against Gretna a few years back, they are no more supporters than I am the feckin Pope.

The TO should have been telling them to feck off, half of them will have to go out and buy a scarf now and learn who the present first team players are.

Good Point PJ1. I hope the tickets for the away leg are based on loyality points, then a general sale and not a free for all. I go to all home games and a handfull of aways a season and if i wanted an away ticket would expect to be down the foodchain. It would not be right if the glory hunters got tickets before supporters that actually go to games.

Aye the club shop will be doing a roaring trade today...

iM I BEING STUPID OR...

I tried to get my ST but it wouldnt let me online so i bought one in the roseburn.

Im quite happy to trade this for my ST if i can get it but online it wouldnt let me?

Did you log in to etickets with your customer number?

Id like to think that the TO would give the people unsuccesful in queing for a ticket would be giving a receipt and giving first refusal on any unsold ST (which i think will be a total of 10) but still a bit of reward for actually going to the trouble of going to the TO

iM I BEING STUPID OR...

Why would you do this?

Back of the Bus

Id like to think that the TO would give the people unsuccesful in queing for a ticket would be giving a receipt and giving first refusal on any unsold ST (which i think will be a total of 10) but still a bit of reward for actually going to the trouble of going to the TO

This is a good shout.

iM I BEING STUPID OR...

Your season ticket seat is reserved for a week. Waste of time buying another seat...

fabienleclerq

Did you log in to etickets with your customer number?

Tried an failed mate.

And davesmith? why wouldnt i? if i couldnt get my seat i was making sure i got one over bandwagon jumpers.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Finally got in online and got mine. That queue to the ticket office will go mental when they get told it's a sell out!

Why?

Are you suggesting that because someone does not use the obvious easier internet or telephone option by choice they should be given priority?

The days of queuing up for tickets are long gone and the club actively encourage people to use online and telephone channels therefore why should those who do this then be penalised.

fabienleclerq

Your season ticket seat is reserved for a week. Waste of time buying another seat...

Waste of time orrrrrr.... i have a seat and a spare to sell.

Tried an failed mate.

And davesmith? why wouldnt i? if i couldnt get my seat i was making sure i got one over bandwagon jumpers.

But you know your seat is reserved for a week. If you couldn't get one online then get it from thet ticket office. There's no rush.

Tried an failed mate.

But your seat is reserved therefore all you have done is ensure someone else cannot buy the ticket and create the hassle of a resale of the ticket. completely pointless.

fabienleclerq

But you know your seat is reserved for a week. If you couldn't get one online then get it from thet ticket office. There's no rush.

Yeah, i seen the que this morning and thought feck!! so i was getting my father in law a ticket so thought id get mine at the same time.

Then when i couldnt get in thought maybe there had been a feck up so just bought one. Ill sell it no probs so i wont lose out.

Quite surprised the ticket sales were just a free for all. Not that I should be fussed as I got 2, but think there will be a lot of complaints about this. What is the point in loyalty?

Footballfirst

All the spare seats in the Wheatfield have gone. All the ST seats are reserved for another week. Any that are not taken up will be released after that point.

I think that there were only around 2,300 available for sale today.

I mis-counted the total available today. It wold have been about 3,900.

fabienleclerq

But your seat is reserved therefore all you have done is ensure someone else cannot buy the ticket and create the hassle of a resale of the ticket. completely pointless.

Not really bothered, if id blocked a ST holder fair enough but as the non ST holders are bragging about tickets i dont care.

That and someone else will get the ticket anyway, so its much the same the seat wont be empty.

If my seat has been sold I'm going to be flooking raging. So much for loyalty.

If my seat has been sold I will demand one for the 2nd leg for the inconvenience

Archived