Ribery's Face

Got my tickets ?179 allin.

From the comfort of my bed

smugqq.png

Greedy barsteward lol

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the case - my block of 3 season tickets was available for general sale - unbelievable!

Very worrying

Ribery's Face

Every ******* seems to b getting their tickets online! I better get them here I've been wait fir ages in the queue

Just got two tickets for the match of the century. Didnt seem to be many left. Was difficult to find two seats together, ended up at top of section A. Surprised we are allowed in the Roseburn stand thought that would entirely for Spurs fans. They must only be getting about 2000 tickets if that.

N3 didn't loom available when I was on so I settled for P. Oh well.

N1 and 2 were not availble but N3 was :thumbsup: cant wait tynie will be rocking :D

I got the session time out but logged back in and got a ticket in section G. Glad I chose to get it online rather than wait in a queue for hours.

:yas:

Not the case - my block of 3 season tickets was available for general sale - unbelievable!

Apparently there are certain seats in the wheatfield that have been reclaimed by the club for uefa or something alpong those lines. The club stated on web site that alternative seats would be available so i would stick my neck out and say you will have a seat but dont know where.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Vlad needs to have a look at the performance of the e-ticketing system!! Waiting ages!!

Vlad needs to have a look at the performance of the e-ticketing system!! Waiting ages!!

I got in after about 10 mins. No probs.

J Cheever Loophole

Every ******* seems to b getting their tickets online! I better get them here I've been wait fir ages in the queue

I'm rootin fer ye Mikethumbsup.gif

Anyone tell me how on this site do you add your mates ST details to get their tickets for them I thought there was a fascility to add to basket and then input their reference numbers ?

Mr Loverman

They'll all be gone in less than 30 mins - a lot of people that decided to queue outside the ticket office will be disappointed. Their only hope will be to buy any unsold ST seats.

scott_jambo

The guy on the thread who has spent ?179 on tickets - think your taking the piss there. I hope all those tickets were bought for people who have actually been to games this season.

I got 6 tickets for section F online this morning, happy but there really should have been a restriction on how many you could get, I hope everyone in that que gets what they want.

Ribery's Face

I'm rootin fer ye Mikethumbsup.gif

Cheers buddy I'm 4th inthe queue can almost taste them..........

**** sake, people buying 6 tickets in one go.

Hope you've actually been to places like Inverness away :angry:

Ok found it thank god 3 tickets sorted

Away flights sorted

Accomodation in London sorted

Now a ticket at White Hart Lane and im .................................sorted :thumbsup:

I've got my ticket now so I'm not hugely concerned (and I go to all the home games plus some away) but Hearts really should have put a limit on how many tickets people can buy. My brother-in-law was considering going and he's only been to one Hearts game in his life and I could have bought him one today. Would have been completely unfair for him to go ahead of someone else who goes to matches.

Paulie Walnut

The guy on the thread who has spent ?179 on tickets - think your taking the piss there. I hope all those tickets were bought for people who have actually been to games this season.

Don't be so bitchy he can buy as many as he wants and for whoever. Even better if he's not a superfan.

I have to admit I have never been to Inverness away, I was at Ibrox this season along with 4 of the guys who I got the tickets for, the extra one is for a mate from London who hopefully will help me out when it comes to the away leg!

Like I said I do not agree with the way the tickets are being allocated and I hope the people who took the time to stand in line are sorted.

Exactly. This is a disgrace. :verymad:

Can't even get my seat in N2 as its not on the map.

Not looking good.

scott_jambo

Don't be so bitchy he can buy as many as he wants and for whoever. Even better if he's not a superfan.

I care more about the opinions of people who are currently queing up outside Tynecastle since 8-9am that will miss out on tickets than your opinion.

Back of the Bus

Some people going to be seriously disappointed in that queue...

Wouldn't like to be the one to tell them that the gold dust briefs have run out......

Ribery's Face

Got them!! None left together anywhere basically had to et seat 5 and seat 4 in different rows! Because of season tickets!

J Cheever Loophole

I care more about the opinions of people who are currently queing up outside Tynecastle since 8-9am that will miss out on tickets than your opinion.

This times x 100,mate!

Back of the Bus

Were Hearts asking for any evidence of a purchase history or was it an absolute free for all?

Does anybody know what the customer ref number is or where it can be found ? I am a non ST holder .

From Hearts official Facebook page:

The club asks supporters to remain patient when trying to contact the club via telephone. The lines are extremely busy and some supporters maye be experiencing difficulties when trying to get through. Please keep trying, although please be aware we are dealing with a very high number of calls. Thanks for your understanding.

lawriejambo

After being on hold for 49mins asked to buy my season ticket seat in lower N2 only to be told that its been sold.

Put on hold again after a wee rant. then told to phone Hearts again when its less busy as my ticket might still be available.. ???

Paulie Walnut

I genuinely feel sorry for these guys too, it's a major risk to take when the online option is available.

Been an expensive morning.

2 tickets ?64

Flight for my son up from Cardiff ? 165

My Train to London ? 116

Sons train Cardiff-London ? ?

Hotel London ? 200

J Cheever Loophole

Got them!! None left together anywhere basically had to et seat 5 and seat 4 in different rows! Because of season tickets!

My apologies for having a season ticket thenangry.gif

Chaka Demus & pliers

Have to say I'm surprised that people still queue for tickets that are available online.

I've not read the whole thread so it may have been answered but why?

That's not to say I won't feel sorry for them if they end up missing out

club did say on the website that fans should use all 3 methods to obtain ticket so it should be that there is an even split across all 3 methods.

Just got two tickets for the match of the century. Didnt seem to be many left. Was difficult to find two seats together, ended up at top of section A. Surprised we are allowed in the Roseburn stand thought that would entirely for Spurs fans. They must only be getting about 2000 tickets if that.

Section A is in the wheatfield mate

GTF, this is a once in a lifetime game possibly, sure as hell the guys that go to games regularly but it's not possible/practical to have ST's are the ones who should be there

Sure as hell I don't want to be sitting next to some tw@t who doesn't know who half the players are, we have about a 2% chance of winnng the tie, that's helped by having everyone in the crowd giving it big licks and not some random fecker who wants to see folk from MOTD in the flesh

Chaka Demus & pliers

Does anybody know what the customer ref number is or where it can be found ? I am a non ST holder .

Think you'd be better off just setting up a new account

yvonnejambo

Not read full thread so apologise if already answered, but I thought st holders have till next sat to buy their seats? I tried there to get mine and my sons seats but site keeps timing out. Should I panic?

I know they double booked seats last week as we decided to get seats (not my own) so a few us could sit together in sec G but we only had 2 seats instead of the 5 we paid for as other people already had these seats.

Have to say I'm surprised that people still queue for tickets that are available online.

I've not read the whole thread so it may have been answered but why?

That's not to say I won't feel sorry for them if they end up missing out

not everybody has internet bud, strange as that may be to us on JKB, my dad and his mates for example

Just got my season ticket seat with no problems online.

Slightly concerned other ST holders have had theirs sold, hope they haven't double sold some seats.

Not read full thread so apologise if already answered, but I thought st holders have till next sat to buy their seats? I tried there to get mine and my sons seats but site keeps timing out. Should I panic?

I know they double booked seats last week as we decided to get seats (not my own) so a few us could sit together in sec G but we only had 2 seats instead of the 5 we paid for as other people already had these seats.

Seems like its a free for all. 1st come 1st served.

Season tickets count for nothing.

portobellojambo1

Agree totally. Cannot be bothered with these shop fronts who come crawling out of the feckin woodwork once in a blue moon. I suspect for some this will be there first match since the game against Gretna a few years back, they are no more supporters than I am the feckin Pope.

The TO should have been telling them to feck off, half of them will have to go out and buy a scarf now and learn who the present first team players are.

So I'm sat in the etickets queue for about 45 minutes, my mate switches on his computer and logs straight in.....eh?!

Anyway all sorted at this end, even though we couldn't get 3 tickets together. Only a handful left now..

Will all you ST holders get of the f***** online website. Your tickets are safe!!!!

yes they are :verysmug:

S/T holders have every right to get their seats booked today, by rights they should have had the opportunity to purchase their seats first. I however will be heading into the ticket office when i'm passing during the week, no need to rush.

good luck to those queuing outside the ticket office

Archived