Ticket Info

Dean Winchester

Do you happen to sit in Section D row 20-28 ?

These seats are still not sold but reserved so shouldnt make a difference.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ribery's Face

These seat are not available, not reserved

For season ticket holders worrying about having their seat sold. I went on etickets the now and as soon as I signed in it had my seat reserved. Checked the box, paid and it was added and then a confirmation e-mail was sent. :thumbsup:

So don't panic.

JamboRossi79

For season ticket holders worrying about having their seat sold. I went on etickets the now and as soon as I signed in it had my seat reserved. Checked the box, paid and it was added and then a confirmation e-mail was sent. :thumbsup:

So don't panic.

Yeah same as me who bought my ST seats this morning as they were reserved but the guy said he has no reserved section so he might have reason to panic.

They are not actually reserved. I sit in row 21 and my seat is not being made available to me due to a UEFA requirement to give 200 halfway line seats to delegates etc.

I got an email saying to phone next week as they have reserved seats in C and E for people like me. Not happy. Most expensive ticket in the place and it does not even guarantee you your regular seat.

Back of the Bus

They are not actually reserved. I sit in row 21 and my seat is not being made available to me due to a UEFA requirement to give 200 halfway line seats to delegates etc.

I got an email saying to phone next week as they have reserved seats in C and E for people like me. Not happy. Most expensive ticket in the place and it does not even guarantee you your regular seat.

And I'll bet you a bunch of those seats will remain empty because the suits can't be arsed dragging themselves away from the free bar.

Luckily, I'm just below the exclusion zone but I feel your pain.

i've no doubt the question i'm about to ask has been asked and subsequently answered in this either this thread or one of the other spurs ticket related threads, but i can't be ar5ed trawling through 20 pages of waffle to find it.

so i'll simply ask it again.

do we have information when the away leg tickets go on sale?

and where we can get them from?

if the answer to the first question is yesterday i might cry!

Back of the Bus

i've no doubt the question i'm about to ask has been asked and subsequently answered in this either this thread or one of the other spurs ticket related threads, but i can't be ar5ed trawling through 20 pages of waffle to find it.

so i'll simply ask it again.

do we have information when the away leg tickets go on sale?

and where we can get them from?

if the answer to the first question is yesterday i might cry!

Not on sale yet. No info either.

Drylaw Hearts

The seats set aside for UEFA should have been those ones that are empty for most games in the Gorgie Stand.

I wouldn't be happy if I were you.

The seats set aside for UEFA should have been those ones that are empty for must games in the Gorgie Stand.

Not happy at all mate. I have emailed them stating exactly what I think about this kind of treatment.

Back of the Bus

The seats set aside for UEFA should have been those ones that are empty for most games in the Gorgie Stand.

You know what those UEFA types are like though..... Behind the goals????? Not in this life....

C****

Not happy at all mate. I have emailed them stating exactly what I think about this kind of treatment.

Not really Hearts fault, though.

They're being told by UEFA that they need to move people from these areas.

Paulie Walnut

I've notified Hearts of this post.

If it's true, I'm confident they'll hammer **** out of you :thumbsup:

Your my hero

Hearts ticket news

Ticket details for our Europa League play-off against Scottish Premier League side Hearts.

We travel to Tynecastle, Edinburgh, for the first leg on Thursday, August 18 with the return at the Lane on Thursday, August 25.

TICKET DETAILS...

UEFA Europa League Play-Off, 1st Leg

Hearts v Tottenham Hotspur

Thursday, August 18, kick-off TBC

Allocation: 1,200

Price: Adults - ?29 and ?36, Concessions - ?18 and ?22

One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver Season Ticket Holders can apply online now for this fixture and no later than 1.00pm Tuesday, August 9.

In the unlikely event that Season Ticket Holders do not take up the full allocation, we will open applications to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members from 1.00pm on Tuesday, August 9 until 5.00pm on Thursday, August 11.

Loyalty Points: 5

Successful applicants will be able to book a place on an official coach to Edinburgh by visiting the Thomas Cook Sports website - CLICK HERE... Coach travel will operate subject to demand.

UEFA Europa League Play-Off, 2nd Leg

Tottenham Hotspur v Hearts

Thursday, August 25, kick-off TBC

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that Season Tickets WILL be valid for this fixture and there is no need to purchase a ticket.

Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Wednesday, August 10.

All remaining tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Friday, August 12 only to supporters who are on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing database as of 5.00pm on Thursday, August 4, 2011.

This will be a Category C priced fixture, however concession tickets will be available in all areas of the stadium.

All Upper Tier tickets will be priced at ?19 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens. All Lower Tier tickets priced at ?16 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens.

Yes they are reserved - they are reserved for uefa. That was my point.

I've notified Hearts of this post.

If it's true, I'm confident they'll hammer **** out of you :thumbsup:

Brilliant. The guy was clearly joking. Well done for wasting your and Hearts time. I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

UEFA have said they want 200 unrestricted seats on the half way line which is why we are being moved. Obviously they've been to our main stand before and decided it wasn't for them.

I know it isn't Hearts fault, but it's not going to be the same not sitting beside all my mates and those around that Ive sat next to since the stand was built.

Hearts set up a dedicated phone line for us to call and book which was nice. Be nicer if they would now answer said phone!

It is a bit of a shitey way to do business but at least it's not that often that we need to give up seats for uefa delegates. :lol:

Not really Hearts fault, though.

They're being told by UEFA that they need to move people from these areas.

I understand its not Hearts fault, but they could at least of offered some kind of softener. But nothing, just the option of a seat somewhere else. Poor customer relations.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Brilliant. The guy was clearly joking. Well done for wasting your and Hearts time. I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

Think Eck was joking as well..

Excellent. :whistling:

UEFA have said they want 200 unrestricted seats on the half way line which is why we are being moved. Obviously they've been to our main stand before and decided it wasn't for them.

I know it isn't Hearts fault, but it's not going to be the same not sitting beside all my mates and those around that Ive sat next to since the stand was built.

Hearts set up a dedicated phone line for us to call and book which was nice. Be nicer if they would now answer said phone!

Think it said to phone during business hours. I know they were open today but probably best to call on Monday.

:facepalm:

I understand its not Hearts fault, but they could at least of offered some kind of softener. But nothing, just the option of a seat somewhere else. Poor customer relations.

What kind of incentive would you have had in mind?

See? He gets it...

:facepalm:

What kind of incentive would you have had in mind?

How about a seat in the Gorgie stand and access to the suite for Beers.

Should have played the game at Murryfield,kept everybody happy.:)

Cardiac Rucksack

I sat in a queue on the phone for 95 mins got to numero uno, got the call answer and the bint at the end hung up on me. Good times.

Francis Albert

Since the Uefa requirement is for midway seats we'd have to turn the pitch round to satisfy it.

How about a seat in the Gorgie stand and access to the suite for Beers.

I'd be happy with the seat in E or F, like.

Least then you'll get some atmosphere.

Dean Winchester

I sat in a queue on the phone for 95 mins got to numero uno, got the call answer and the bint at the end hung up on me. Good times.

Been there. Happened to me when I was booking for the Paksi game. Pain in the arse!

I really don't. He might claim that he was now though.

A lot of angry people on this thread.

Agree that there should have been a limit on the tickets. Maybe 4 per person would have been a good number.

In terms of the purchase history point though, Hearts would need to have a decent system in place already for this to work. I gave up my season ticket a couple of years ago, but still go to games regularly. I always just buy tickets in the ticket office or get mates to buy them though, so I don't get any Loyalty Points allocation for them.

When I did have my season ticket I was going to all games home and away and my Loyalty Points were never correct, despite tickets being purchased through supporters clubs and season ticket details being handed over.

Season Ticket holders should rightly be given priority, but after that I think it's a dangerous game to start ranking how much of a supporter you are. If people that have perhaps drifted away from the club for whatever reason can't get tickets for the big matches then how do you attract them back? And how do you attract new supporters along?

I don't think there's a perfect system for it. Not sure what other clubs do?

Back of the Bus

Should have played the game at Murryfield,kept everybody happy.:)

Keeping it at Tynecastle was absolutely the right thing to do. Our Euro games at Murrayfield last time were horrible.

I'd be happy with the seat in E or F, like.

Least then you'll get some atmosphere.

I guess so. Its just a bit annoying when the season ticket renewal pack tells you that your seat is guaranteed for every match played at tynecastle (not just the league).

winston churchill

Just got a txt from a hibby mate letting me know him and a couple of his mates got tickets.

There really should have been some kind of policy in place for this,it seems anybody could buy one.

Could you thank him for putting his cash into the yams.

I don't know what all the fuss is about.I just made a cupa fired up the pc and got mine sorted on line.

Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

PS

As we are surronded by season ticket holders. I wont have to put up with any glory hunters/johnny come- lately

Radioactive Mince

I'd be absolutely livid. Stump up for the most expensive seats, with the best view, in the whole of Tynecastle only to get bumped for our biggest home game in years. Spewing. Totally understand the anger of the leather seat-ers being moved.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Feck UEFA. Total disregard for the paying supporter. :verymad:

EDIT: And feck HMFC for their shocking handling of this ticket sale. Die hard supporters I know have been bumped in favour of part-timers and, dare I say it, ticket touts and HIVees.

Luckily, I bought my kids' seats, even though they're not going, for the simple reason that I wanted to make sure proper supporters had the chance to sit there (if they upgrade to an adult). As it turned out, my bro-in-law - who has been to nearly every home and away game in the time I've known him but who didn't buy a ST this year as he's moving abroad - is now sorted.

For the guy who claims to have bought 20 tickets: I don't believe you but MOD EDIT

Could you thank him for putting his cash into the yams.

I don't know what all the fuss is about.I just made a cupa fired up the pc and got mine sorted on line.

Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

PS

As we are surronded by season ticket holders. I wont have to put up with any glory hunters/johnny come- lately

No but the ST holders might!

Surely the away fixture will be allocated based on loyalty points. There really isn't any other fair way to do it and there is ample time to organise.

Good son! I take it your not wanting me to keep a ticket for you?! ;-)

Nah mate, I'm a real fan.

:verysmug:

Ribery's Face

They are reserved for uefa.

That's what I ment they're not reserved for ST

Interesting that UEFA were not interested in seats when we played Paksi. But now a big game against a Premiership team, and my erse is oot the windae so to speak.

Jambof3tornado

But Hearts knew this uefa delegates requirement before season ticket packs came out. Anyone affected should get a free seat elsewhere in the ground, a free matchday prog and a pie!!

I am not affected but can understand the rage!!

Deans Jambo

..One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that Season Tickets WILL be valid for this fixture

This might put paid to those on here who reckon we will get as many tickets as we like for WHL.

But Hearts knew this uefa delegates requirement before season ticket packs came out. Anyone affected should get a free seat elsewhere in the ground, a free matchday prog and a pie!!

i like your thinking!

davemclaren

I think they are getting the first one already. B)

Any other Platinum Season Ticket Holders with seats that aren't as good as Eltee's feeling a little bit of Schadenfreude here?

I'm not proud of it

Any other Platinum Season Ticket Holders with seats that aren't as good as Eltee's feeling a little bit of Schadenfreude here?

I'm not proud of it

Fair point though. Just booked my flight to London so should be feeling quite pleased with myself....but still a bit grumpy.

Archived