Ticket Info

Dean Winchester

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heartsfc_fan

If you sit in Wheatfield D - rows 20 to 27 you will be moved.

Luckily....I'm not one of them

:smuggy:

And ?26 to see Hearts v Spurs. I'm in.

If you sit in Wheatfield D - rows 20 to 27 you will be moved.

Luckily....I'm not one of them

:smuggy:

And ?26 to see Hearts v Spurs. I'm in.

why is that? seems a bit strange. Is it for corporate seating?

I used to be further down in that section but I think it'll affect my mate.

loveofthegame

FTE is 'full time education'

Decent pricing. Like that ST holders have got a week to book seats, means no need to get up early and queue tomo morning, unlike those non-season ticket holder chaps...

heartsfc_fan

It will be for media.

It will be for media.

:D like at the World Cups when you see huge sections dedicated to the media. :D

media, possibly.

does anyone know if section N1 and 2 will be open to people that dont have season tickets there ?

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

does anyone know if section N1 and 2 will be open to people that dont have season tickets there ?

Nah. You'll have to find your way in via other means. ninja.gif

the windae cleaner

So is it open to everyone tomorrow? But all season ticket seats are only available to those ticket holders?

no only st holders till sat 13th 10am :thumbsup:

That's outrageous that I can't get my own seat in section D. Been a ST holder for 30yrs, our biggest Euro match in 20 odd yrs, and they've given up my seat for corporate.

I know this won't concern the majority, but quite frankly it is a disgrace!!'

Guest Borat

So is it open to everyone tomorrow? But all season ticket seats are only available to those ticket holders?

Im sure it means that season ticket seats are not on sale to part timers until after the deadline. After the deadline if a season ticket holder has not purchased his seat it will then go on sale to the part timers. Until then, part timers will have to make do with unoccupied seats, like the shitty Roseburn end.

People were buying tickets for N lower for the Paks game so aye it should be open for the Spurs game.

Dean Winchester

That's outrageous that I can't get my own seat in section D. Been a ST holder for 30yrs, our biggest Euro match in 20 odd yrs, and they've given up my seat for corporate.

And if they didn't comply you wouldn't get your seat anyway because we'd have to move to another stadium for this game?

Francis Albert

The website says its a UEFA requirement. Maybe we should pull out of the tournament in protest.

(On what I'd have thought was a good day to be a Hearts fan its amazing how much grumbling and infighting JKB can generate).

Sorry, I should be happy that I pay for the most expensive section in the ground and end up god knows where with a far worse view. It was never a requirement for any other game. I doubt UEFA said, we must have section d rows ...

Maybe they did. Still have a right to be unhappy about it, no? **** all I can do though but like it or lump it. Thought going onto a fans forum to vent my frustration would get it off my chest and maybe a little support from fellow fans!

The Natural Order

I read it as non season ticket holders can buy seats not covered by season ticket holders from tomorrow as well, is that right?

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Sorry, I should be happy that I pay for the most expensive section in the ground and end up god knows where with a far worse view. It was never a requirement for any other game. I doubt UEFA said, we must have section d rows ...

Maybe they did. Still have a right to be unhappy about it, no? **** all I can do though but like it or lump it. Thought going onto a fans forum to vent my frustration would get it off my chest and maybe a little support from fellow fans!

Chill out, mate. You'll get a choice of where to move and you'll 90% be offered alternate platinum seats in B, lower D, C and E.

Gregory House M.D.

Sorry,I should be happy that I pay for the most expensive section in the ground and end up god knows where with a far worse view. It was never a requirement for any other game. I doubt UEFA said, we must have section d rows ...

Probably has something to do with you being a self-involved mod edit

Gregory House M.D.

Not at all tightarse!

Yes, it is. I'll still pay it, but it's horrificly over-priced and was the same at the Paks game.

Ribery's Face

meens season ticket seats are only on sale to whoever has the season ticket until 13th of august. non season ticket seats are on sale as of tomorrow too everyone! Ill be there at 9! how quick do you think it will sell out?

SectionXpunter

Delighted at the price I'll have to pay.....Twentyfive greenbacks is almost cheap :thumbsup::P

Ribery's Face

I feel for you brother :sweat::(

loveofthegame

Yes, it is. I'll still pay it, but it's horrificly over-priced and was the same at the Paks game.

Horrifically overpriced?! Is it ****. Massive Euro tie against an Eng Prem side- Hearts are more than entitled to charge higher prices than normal. Might as well make some $$ from it.

Feel sorry for the fans who will be moved from row D, though surely they'd have priority for new seats?

Also, does that mean it's a general public sale from 10am tomorrow? It would make sense to have it open to ST holders only for a few days like vs Paksi although unlike Paksi, it's only two weeks to the game.

Gregory House M.D.

Horrifically overpriced?! Is it ****. Massive Euro tie against an Eng Prem side- Hearts are more than entitled to charge higher prices than normal. Might as well make some $$ from it.

Agree to disagree. Could easily have held it in Murrayfield, lowered the prices by a tenner and still made alot more than it'll make at Tynecastle.

loveofthegame

Agree to disagree. Could easily have held it in Murrayfield, lowered the prices by a tenner and still made alot more than it'll make at Tynecastle.

Each to their own, but i'd rather pay to see it at tynie, than less to see it at murrayfield.

Tynie is our home, and the game is rightly being played there.

And if they didn't comply you wouldn't get your seat anyway because we'd have to move to another stadium for this game?

I am not happy with this either however not going to grumble BUT Hearts better not screw this up I sit with my mates, have done since that stand was built so I want to be sitting with them for this game ! The ticket office better be in touch soon.

Oh think the ticket prices are fine !

Robbo-Jambo

Are spurs getting the whole of the roseburn?

Hope not cos there is category B season ticket holders in the Roseburn and presume they would be entitled to buy their own seat. <_<

Could easily have held it in Murrayfield....

No we couldn't. Tynie was already nominated as our ground for the qualifying rounds.

heartsfc_fan

We won't give Spurs the whole Roseburn.

Why should we give them 3,600 tickets in a 17,400 seater stadium when that's probably what we'll get when we go down there (and their place holds 36,000).

They will get 2 or 3 sections of the Roseburn. Meaning more seats for home fans :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

All proper, right minded Hearts supporters will be more than happy to pay the prices to see some of Europe's finest go up against the likes of Kyle Walker and the rest of Spurs' reserves Rafael Van Der Vaart and Gareth Bale. :smuggy:

Robbo-Jambo

We won't give Spurs the whole Roseburn.

Why should we give them 3,600 tickets in a 17,400 seater stadium when that's probably what we'll get when we go down there (and their place holds 36,000).

They will get 2 or 3 sections of the Roseburn. Meaning more seats for home fans :thumbsup:

Correct :thumbsup: plus the fact there are season ticket holders in the Roseburn who will/should be entitled to their own seats.

kingantti1874

So if im reading this right, season ticket holders have until 10am tomorrow to buy and after that it's a free for all? In fact it's free for all for non season ticket seats yes?

Archived