Ticket Info

Dean Winchester

it's not the best scenario as the amount of fans that are going to miss out because its at Tynecastle will be huge

Disagree with that bit. We average 14k most weeks, and most of those fans will get tickets. The only ones who may miss out are the ones jumping on the band wagon, the same fans who only make an appearance for Cup Finals etc.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Wiseau

So if im reading this right, season ticket holders have until 10am tomorrow to buy and after that it's a free for all? In fact it's free for all for non season ticket seats yes?

You're not reading it right.

My ticket to watch Hearts play Tottenham Hotspur in the Europa League will cost less than Hibs ST holders will be paying for the privilege of watching us beat them at their own ground. That's satisfying.

All proper, right minded Hearts supporters will be more than happy to pay the prices to see some of Europe's finest go up against the likes of Kyle Walker and the rest of Spurs' reserves Rafael Van Der Vaart and Gareth Bale. :smuggy:

Prices seem reasonable to me. Absolutely no complaints at all.

I am, however, shitting it as my plane from Portugal gets in to Edinburgh after 4pm on the 18th. Any delays and I could be shafted.

:(

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

My ticket to watch Hearts play Tottenham Hotspur in the Europa League will cost less than Hibs ST holders will be paying for the privilege of watching us beat them at their own ground. That's satisfying.

A great way of looking at it.

So if im reading this right, season ticket holders have until 10am tomorrow to buy and after that it's a free for all? In fact it's free for all for non season ticket seats yes?

No, ST holders have until next Sat to purchase their seat then its open season if any are left.

What isn`t clear....are Hearts selling all other seats(non ST) from tomorrow?

south morocco

I don't think (i hope) they are not on sale until 10 tomorrow, I just tried to get mine and all i'm getting is "you do not have the correct priveliges etc ,im a ST holder for 15 years so heres hoping

Nicholas Brody

No, ST holders have until next Sat to purchase their seat then its open season if any are left.

What isn`t clear....are Hearts selling all other seats(non ST) from tomorrow?

Yes

Disagree with that bit. We average 14k most weeks, and most of those fans will get tickets. The only ones who may miss out are the ones jumping on the band wagon, the same fans who only make an appearance for Cup Finals etc.

Still Jambos though :thumbsup:

Guest Borat

No, season ticket holders (like myself :smuggy:) have until something like August 13th to buy their seat.

If they have not bought their seat by August 13th then they will go on sale and only then will the part time supports have the chance to buy those seats.

Until that date however, the part time supporters (who deserve **** all for not coming to Paksi or Dundee United) will have to make do with seats which are unoccupied by season ticket holders (real Hearts fans).

Why would the club give 9-10k people one hour to buy their seat? Crazy mate.

Its been a long time baby

We won't give Spurs the whole Roseburn.

Why should we give them 3,600 tickets in a 17,400 seater stadium when that's probably what we'll get when we go down there (and their place holds 36,000).

They will get 2 or 3 sections of the Roseburn. Meaning more seats for home fans :thumbsup:

Got a Cat B for the Roseburn and the website said said tonight I cant reserve my ticket! Must be giving spurs the stand, you can only get a Cat B in the roseburn

kingantti1874

No doubt borat but the site keeps crashing on me, just getting snippets for 5 secs... Makes more sense

As an aside, could you all maybe please quit overburdening the official site with whatever you're trying to do. This flippin 'there is high demand' thing has stopped me from checking my loyalty points for about an hour now.

geek.gif

Season ticket holders can buy their own seat from tomorrow at 10am until a cut off date of Aug 13th.(subject to section d replacements etc)

Non season ticket holders can buy a ticket for a non season ticket seat from 10am tomorrow.

From 10am on Aug 13th anything left is up for grabs to all.

Simples.

Guest Borat

Got a Cat B for the Roseburn and the website said said tonight I cant reserve my ticket! Must be giving spurs the stand, you can only get a Cat B in the roseburn

No doubt borat but the site keeps crashing on me, just getting snippets for 5 secs... Makes more sense

They dont go on sale until 10am tomorrow morning which is why the site appears to have shat itself, when in fact it is probably just a case of it not being possible to buy tickets yet.

We better not give Spurs the full Roseburn end :vrface: We only need to give them 5% of our capacity apparently.

Its been a long time baby

They dont go on sale until 10am tomorrow morning which is why the site appears to have shat itself, when in fact it is probably just a case of it not being possible to buy tickets yet.

We better not give Spurs the full Roseburn end :vrface: We only need to give them 5% of our capacity apparently.

No it dosnt seem to have shat itself, it said quite clearly that as a ST cat B I dont have the privilege to get a ticket, come back for the general sale

scots civil war

spurs will get around 900 i reckon mate,5% n all that

i ******* hope so,it will be carnage up there at ten tomora

Yes, it is. I'll still pay it, but it's horrificly over-priced and was the same at the Paks game.

Horrific, hardly.

we were ?28 for Ipox 2 weeks ago, and around the same price for East*r Rd last season. Hearts fans normally pay around the ?20 mark where ever we go. we'll be paying ?22/?25 for Sundays game :blink:

imo these prices are pretty good, well done Hearts :thumbsup:

All proper, right minded Hearts supporters will be more than happy to pay the prices to see some of Europe's finest go up against the likes of Kyle Walker and the rest of Spurs' reserves Rafael Van Der Vaart and Gareth Bale. :smuggy:

I'd rather pay a ton (gettin wiv the old cockrernee speak guv) for a ticket at Tynie than a tenner for the egg bowl. I don't even know what the prices are, but unless they're about a grand each, it'll be better value than twenty quid to watch Dunfermline.

Does anyone know if I'll be able to buy an extra adult ticket with my son's u12 ticket as he won't be able to go ?

davemclaren

Does anyone know if I'll be able to buy an extra adult ticket with my son's u12 ticket as he won't be able to go ?

I would think so.

Sambo The Jambo

Why are so many people of the opinion that we should stiff Spurs on the allocation and give them the bare minimum 5%?

As far as I'm concerned the negotiations between the clubs should see that the higher a percentage we give them at Tynie the higher they give us at WHL. So if by giving them the entire Roseburn we guarantee that everyone who wants a ticket for WHL can get one then is that not a positive conclusion?

Ryan Gosling

The Paks game was over priced. This isn't.

Also, people who say this should be at Murrayfield clearly haven't hit puberty yet because otherwise they'd know what a trump card Tynie is for us.

davemclaren

The Paks game was over priced. This isn't.

Also, people who say this should be at Murrayfield clearly haven't hit puberty yet because otherwise they'd know what a trump card Tynie is for us.

I doubt Spurs will be overwhelmed by Tynie. :ninja:

Why are so many people of the opinion that we should stiff Spurs on the allocation and give them the bare minimum 5%?

As far as I'm concerned the negotiations between the clubs should see that the higher a percentage we give them at Tynie the higher they give us at WHL. So if by giving them the entire Roseburn we guarantee that everyone who wants a ticket for WHL can get one then is that not a positive conclusion?

Ryan Gosling

Perhaps not but our players will get a lift from it.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. They're used to big open stadiums, being a safe distance from fans and all mod cons.

Have you seen the away changing room? :biggrin:

Where does it say on the club web site that CatB ticket holders are not entitled to a ticket? Clarity anyone?

Francis Albert

I wouldn't be so sure about that. They're used to big open stadiums, being a safe distance from fans and all mod cons.

Have you seen the away changing room? :biggrin:

White Hart Lane is one of the more confined of English grounds and the pitch one of the smallest - not much bigger than the Tynecastle pitch in fact.. The primitive dressing room might intimidate them I suppose .... or wind them up.

Guest Borat

IMO if spurs got the whole of the roseburn it would add to the atmosphere

It will be good regardless.

Sadly the Roseburn stand creates a decent noise when packed with away fans. They would get a bit of a boost from a huge away support when we should be using Tynecastle to our own advantage.

However if we give them 3500 at Tynecastle they would probably be obliged to give us about 7000 for WHL :smuggy:

There's no way WHL will be anything approaching full for the return leg, so anyone who wants a ticket should be able to get one.

And if we were to give them the whole of the Roseburn, some Hearts season ticket holders might lose out on the chance to buy a ticket. Doesn't seem fair.

Where does it say on the club web site that CatB ticket holders are not entitled to a ticket? Clarity anyone?

I would imagine that if people are logging into the website to buy tickets a full 13 hours before they go on sale then they may get some sort of error or default message.

berrathanhibs

I would imagine that if people are logging into the website to buy tickets a full 13 hours before they go on sale then they may get some sort of error or default message.

correct

Sambo The Jambo

There's no way WHL will be anything approaching full for the return leg, so anyone who wants a ticket should be able to get one.

And if we were to give them the whole of the Roseburn, some Hearts season ticket holders might lose out on the chance to buy a ticket. Doesn't seem fair.

I don't think the season ticket holder statement is correct though is it? We don't have 14/15k season ticket holders so even giving them the roughly 3,500 tickets in the Roseburn would still allow us to accomodate all of our season ticket holders.

Also I think we have to consider the loss in revenue in order to segregate the fans. A whole section as a barrier is a lot of money for the club to sacrifice to squeeze maybe 1 or 1.5k extra jambos in.

With regards to WHL, there has been some talk that it may be included in the season ticket package for them which could result in a larger attendance than some are expecting. Whether that is true I am not sure.

From a personal perspective I would really prefer to have as many Jambos in the Hearts end at WHL as possible rather than only taking 2k or so officially but with Jambos dotted all around the stadium. This is a real chance for us to prove that there is more to Scottish football than the Auld Scum and taking a healthy attendance down there is a big aspect of that.

heartsfc_fan

decision made i will now re new my 2 season tickets tomorrow Hail Vlad the powerful :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

good man

Spurs will do well to fill 2 sections of the Roseburn. Seen them at Newcastle & Sunderland on Saturdays whilst chasing top 4 place and have had no more than 1200 away fans. Hardly think we'll be as appealing to them as WHL is to us!

5% will do them and we'll get what we want at WHL due to the last line above!

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Spurs will do well to fill 2 sections of the Roseburn. Seen them at Newcastle & Sunderland on Saturdays whilst chasing top 4 place and have had no more than 1200 away fans. Hardly think we'll be as appealing to them as WHL is to us!

5% will do them and we'll get what we want at WHL due to the last line above!

Sunderland cut their allocation for persistent standing because Sunderland are bunch of small-time no-marks. Same with Newcastle I think.

Of the 4 London teams Spurs usually travel the best. Arsenal and Chelsea don't sell out north of Birmingham unless it's a big game for some reason.

Spurs definitely travel well.

Nelly Terraces

Anyone whinging about prices for the home leg better not even bother looking at those for the away tie, which will probably be ?50 and upwards.

Is there a queue at Tynie yet? My mate is going up for a season ticket.

I'm convinced that mine and my lads seats will be safe till i go in my lunch hour on Monday.

Deans Jambo

Would season ticket holders please cool your jets as your seats are safe and ready to claim before Saturday next week!

I'm convinced that mine and my lads seats will be safe till i go in my lunch hour on Monday.

Yeah mine too but he is going up for a season ticket. Bad timing!

Archived