• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hindsight's a wonderful thing, innit bighalders?

planeta_estatua.jpg

I think you'll find you can check through my original posts from years ago {2006/207)to slate Vlad and tell all that he was bad for Hearts

I'll be eternally greatful to Mr Romanov for saving the club.

What is happening now is unfortunate and wrong but it ultimately has to be done one way or another.

Some Hearts supporters with very short memories I'm afraid.

Vlads been bad for us for years amassing debts we couldnt afford, bad for us from day one

I think you'll find you can check through my original posts from years ago {2006/207)to slate Vlad and tell all that he was bad for Hearts

So, what have you done about it? Other than jump on here to bump your gums...

Just asking likes.

Couldn`t make it up.

Aye let`s name a stand after him. Lets call it the Russian ersehole stand. I am sure there are better names but that one would remind me constantly what a **** he has made of the club.

couldn't make it up, huh?

I suppose if someone did, y'know, 'make it up' then it would piss some folk off. Anyway, I look forward to them renaming the Willie bauld suite in Mr Romanov's honour. Only fair.

Just off the phone with Nicholas Lyndhurst's agent, but we couldn't think of a role for him.

Les Deans.

ha.

Danny de Vito, shirley? Anyway, I say we get mad Eddie to play himself. Don't give him a script either, just let him ad lib.

Still waiting on the Vlad rimmers getting down there and building this statue. Or are they just going to bump their gums about it on the net?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Still waiting on the Vlad rimmers getting down there and building this statue. Or are they just going to bump their gums about it on the net?

Mr Romanov has generously agreed to put aside 600k per month until March so we can build a statue he deserves.

:greggy:

Mr Romanov has generously agreed to put aside 600k per month until March so we can build a statue he deserves.

It's clear that Mr Romanov's warmth and generosity knows no bounds.

Christmas miracles do happen, and it's Mr Romanov who provides them.

Hero.

You've had years....

Edited by Harold Bishop

Walter Bishop

couldn't make it up, huh?

I suppose if someone did, y'know, 'make it up' then it would piss some folk off. Anyway, I look forward to them renaming the Willie bauld suite in Mr Romanov's honour. Only fair.

Just off the phone with Nicholas Lyndhurst's agent, but we couldn't think of a role for him.

0,,10289~463685,00.jpg

ToadKiller Dog

Away back to your Jim Davidson DVDs , just wait until the trophy cabinet is full of oscars .

:vrface:

Tbf, the boy's got a point. There's actually an uncanny resemblance. From this moment forth we shall refer to Roman Romanov as.....Gary Sparrow, in honour of Lyndhurst's character in Goodnight Sweetheart.

Or do we see him as more of an Adam Parkinson a la Butterflies?

Optimus Prime

Colin Farrells agent has organised a press conference for 14.00. The speculation of this beig held to announce Colin in the Paul Hartley role refuses to go away.

colin_farrell_06.jpg

Optimus Prime

Is Morgan Freeman lined up to narrate this epic? or a cameo role telling David Obua he will be a huge success at Hearts :whistling:

David Obua you say.........

13186_snoop-dogg-246663l.jpg

Just off the phone to Christopher Nolan, the payment of wages hasn't been missed in Hollywood and he's now very interested in directing the film.

Edited by rossthejambo

Thats another 30ft on the height of this statue thanks to todays news !!

Maybe the vlad statute will touch the moon !

Bender%27srobot.jpg

A few slight technical adjustments and we can fire off one just like this.

Jam Tarts 1874

The genourosity of Father Vlad knows no bounds, just take a look at these happy players with their presents.

My link

Apparently Black has a painting by numbers kit there.

• 3 weeks later...

vladsh.jpg

Lord Romanov likes this gesture, eh? Probably a habit from silencing his critics regularly.

I suspect that is the same gesture from two angles. He is quite the fan though I agree.

Walter Bishop

We could have Miss Gonciaruk cut the ribbon for her Uncle`s statue when we have the opening ceremony. :thumbsup:

E7932282-BC91-A0D1-A401B3D91369A78F.jpg

Edited by jamiej29

Problem Officer?

vlad_1290903a.jpg

Scissors beats paper. :verysmug:

We could have Miss Gonciaruk cut the ribbon for her Uncle`s statue when we have the opening ceremony. :thumbsup:

E7932282-BC91-A0D1-A401B3D91369A78F.jpg

:smashit: