The MR ROMANOV STATUE Campaign

Ryan Gosling

Seriously though Jamie there is no wolfpack, it was coined by stu1874 in an argument one day with me and Beats and it certainly has nothing to do with any anti vlad posters.

Sadly it didn't really take off mate :down:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walter Bishop

Seriously though Jamie there is no wolfpack, it was coined by stu1874 in an argument one day with me and Beats and it certainly has nothing to do with any anti vlad posters.

To be honest it was the 1st "group" that came into my head when posting. I will use the "smiley brigade" next time. :thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

To be honest it was the 1st "group" that came into my head when posting. I will use the "smiley brigade" next time. :thumbsup:

Yeah I've been accused of being in that too, may I suggest the POP :lol:

Adi Dassler

Is this what passes for discussion on here nowadays? I know it's the silly season/summertime dip, but some of the stuff posted on here is absolutely dreadful.

Apparently it passes for humour.

Adults trying to make other adults laugh by posting funny pictures.

Horrific chat.

Walter Bishop

Apparently it passes for humour.

Adults trying to make other adults laugh by posting funny pictures.

Horrific chat.

:sob:

• 3 weeks later...

stick your statue

any supporter of Vlad is a niave idiot, sorry but true

Sad thing is some people supported (or care for) Vlad more than they did Hearts,he can do no wrong in some peoples eyes,very sad state of affairs if you ask me.

My opinions on a Mr. Romanov statue in the Gorgie area has not changed.

:verysmug:

Within 30mins of it being unveiled...

saddam-hussein-statue.jpg

• 3 months later...

I fully intend on pressing ahead with these plans.

We should use Ian Black's wage fund to finance it, Ryan. That's an idea I'm sure we can all get on board with. :thumbsup:

We should use Ian Black's wage fund to finance it, Ryan. That's an idea I'm sure we can all get on board with. :thumbsup:

Now theres a idea to bring unity to JKB. You get your statue, we get to knock it down and Ian Black gets ****all. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone using current events and fears surrounding the club to score points today really should have a step back and think about what's really important.

Anyone using current events and fears surrounding the club to score points today really should have a step back and think about what's really important.

Well said Mothy, I will leave it at that :mellow:

Sad thing is some people supported (or care for) Vlad more than they did Hearts,he can do no wrong in some peoples eyes,very sad state of affairs if you ask me.

The smug, laughing it off "what ye`s aw worried aboot" lark is now wearing thin.

I`m all for a giggle and i`ve had a few at some of the posts but as time goes on im beggining to think some fans are in denial, becoming too assured thinking Uncle Vlad will do right by us. For what it`s worth i WAS a touch more pro-vlad than anti but you could have me down as middle of the road for most part.

If we had built the statue Vlad would have looked after us for ever. The lack of love we have shown him over this issue is coming back to haunt us now.

The campaign never stopped. Vindicated.

Bring it on.

But maybe you should start the ball rolling by leading a chorus of that old classic "Vladimir Romanov" chant we used to hear so often.

Next home game will be the perfect moment and I look forward to it.

quincy adams wagstaff

mrromanov.png

All hail our glorious leader.

im all for it,the pigeons need somewhere to shit,its all good

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I got the pish ripped out me for saying "jog on" yesterday! You must be one of the "untouchables" I guess?

On topic, Vlad needs a statue, there must be 1 stone carver that is a hearts fan out there...

The Celtic fans would have you believe we're all masons, so I guess you're right.....

Well done Mr Romanov again.

F@@@ the monkeys in the press!

Do people really believe this or is there a huge wind up mob on JKB that just get off on being ridiculous? Actually, that's a rhetorical question.

All Romanov did was make a complete tool of himself. Do you think his statements annoy anyone? They just LAUGH. They PITY Hearts fans for having a guy like this purporting to speak on our behalf.

Vlad is a walking PR disaster for the club and, far from getting it up the press, he makes it easy for them and practically sells papers on their behalf. Any decent idea he has is lost under a sea of paranoia and delusion - why should the SFA listen to a guy that calls them the mafia? Would you?

And i'll say it again......if he is so loved, start that "Vladimir Romanov" chant at the next home game. Guess what will happen......people will LAUGH.

I dare you.

ToadKiller Dog

Needs to be put in the classics just for the way this piss take thread really does get some folk fumming .

Every real Hearts fan should have a Vlad statue as the main focal point of there hearts shrine in the spare bedroom !!!!

Needs to be put in the classics just for the way this piss take thread really does get some folk fumming .

Every real Hearts fan should have a Vlad statue as the main focal point of there hearts shrine in the spare bedroom !!!!

Embarrassing attempt to hang on the coat tails of expert wind-up merchants IMO.

You could save yourself by leading the singing.....all together now :"Vladimir Romanov....."

I dare you.