Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ToadKiller Dog

Embarrassing attempt to hang on the coat tails of expert wind-up merchants IMO.

You could save yourself by leading the singing.....all together now :"Vladimir Romanov....."

I dare you.

You dont need to sing his name ,i am not an evangelist ,just a silent prayer works and he knows Vlad it watching .

Do people really believe this or is there a huge wind up mob on JKB that just get off on being ridiculous? Actually, that's a rhetorical question.

All Romanov did was make a complete tool of himself. Do you think his statements annoy anyone? They just LAUGH. They PITY Hearts fans for having a guy like this purporting to speak on our behalf.

Vlad is a walking PR disaster for the club and, far from getting it up the press, he makes it easy for them and practically sells papers on their behalf. Any decent idea he has is lost under a sea of paranoia and delusion - why should the SFA listen to a guy that calls them the mafia? Would you?

And i'll say it again......if he is so loved, start that "Vladimir Romanov" chant at the next home game. Guess what will happen......people will LAUGH.

I dare you.

He speaks for me

Mafia and Monkeys the lot of them

SFA corrupt to the CORE

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
ToadKiller Dog

Not just a Statue , i would also go for a museum in the new stand showing the history of this mans life ,how he achieved greatness etc , a bit like the one dedicated to Biff Tannen in the parallel world in Back to the future II .

Not just a Statue , i would also go for a museum in the new stand showing the history of this mans life ,how he achieved greatness etc , a bit like the one dedicated to Biff Tannen in the parallel world in Back to the future II .

A fine idea. I'll discuss it with you fully on Saturday while we cry ourselves to sleep during the game.

There's enough for a motion picture to accompany the statue.

In truth in the rumour that Cera is willing to break his typecast mould as a bumbling, awkward teenager and get his teeth into the role of Roman, Ryan?

Snake Plissken

In truth in the rumour that Cera is willing to break his typecast mould as a bumbling, awkward teenager and get his teeth into the role of Roman, Ryan?

I don't know about that but apparently Kevin Spacey is, quote, "very interested" in playing the titular character in this upcoming epic.

Bringing this thread back now is just a huge wind up. Finally no one supports Vlad and everyone sees him for the woeful owner of Hearts that he is, I just hope we survive and can put that fateful day behind us when he came through the doors of Tynie 13 managers and ?20M of debt ago. Many kickbackers are probably hanging their heads in shame at having supported Vlad at all so no need to bring back this thread. I hope the MODS end it.

Bringing this thread back now is just a huge wind up. Finally no one supports Vlad and everyone sees him for the woeful owner of Hearts that he is, I just hope we survive and can put that fateful day behind us when he came through the doors of Tynie 13 managers and ?20M of debt ago. Many kickbackers are probably hanging their heads in shame at having supported Vlad at all so no need to bring back this thread. I hope the MODS end it.

The only positive bighalders with this joke of a thread is we have "them" all under the 1 roof, so to speak!! :smiliz19:

Hindsight's a wonderful thing, innit bighalders?

planeta_estatua.jpg

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'll be eternally greatful to Mr Romanov for saving the club.

What is happening now is unfortunate and wrong but it ultimately has to be done one way or another.

Some Hearts supporters with very short memories I'm afraid.

Optimus Prime

I don't know about that but apparently Kevin Spacey is, quote, "very interested" in playing the titular character in this upcoming epic.

Liam Neeson is surely a shoe in for this role.

Nah, Michael Emerson

2505q2f.jpg

Indeed, Emerson himself said that he used the Benjamin Linus role as a warm up for the Hearts movie.

There's enough for a motion picture to accompany the statue.

Vlads going to fund the picture himself and leave no expense spared in his quest for an oscar. All the big names are being lined up.as he takes on hollywood single handedly.

Hang on, this all sounds a bit familiar........

BangkokHearts

I don't know about that but apparently Kevin Spacey is, quote, "very interested" in playing the tit in this upcoming epic.

Fixed that for you.

Negotiations are underway. Sources tell me that it's a straight fight between Jonah Hill and Shia LaBoeuf for the pivotal role of Sergejus Fedotovas.

I, myself, have locked down the part of Ryan Stevenson.

Walter Bishop

Vladimir Romanov will always be know as the saviour to me. Hopefully we can do something if he ever decided to leave us behind in his memory, maybe name a stand after him?

Vladimir Romanov will always be know as the saviour to me. Hopefully we can do something if he ever decided to leave us behind in his memory, maybe name a stand after him?

All things considered, it's least we should do.

Drewjambobusby

All things considered, it's least we should do.

Couldn`t make it up.

Aye let`s name a stand after him. Lets call it the Russian ersehole stand. I am sure there are better names but that one would remind me constantly what a **** he has made of the club.

Couldn`t make it up.

Aye let`s name a stand after him. Lets call it the Russian ersehole stand. I am sure there are better names but that one would remind me constantly what a **** he has made of the club.

That doesn't make any sense. You must be an alcoholic.

Optimus Prime

Latest news is James Van Der Beek is a shock front-runner for the role of Robbie Neilson

tumblr_lgbiwvsY8K1qf8yek.gif

Pierce Brosnan has apparentley been screen tested for the role of Phil Anderton.

Pierce Brosnan has apparentley been screen tested for the role of Phil Anderton.

Michael Gambon's been sounded out about the role of George Foulkes.

ToadKiller Dog

Alan Rickman has just agreed to play the head of the Scottish mafia monkeys . Good Choice .

John Travolta has his hopes up forthe part of Callum Elliott .

Thousands of lithuanian extras are being shipped over to play the part of the hearts support .

Drewjambobusby

That doesn't make any sense. You must be an alcoholic.

And you looking back at previous posts supporting "Our Great Leader" must walk about with blinkers on constantly. Feckin wake up and grow up. The team you support, at least supposed to support, are fast approaching the darkest hour in their history and you feck about proclaiming the idiot who got us here, to be some sort of hero ??? [mod edit]

Edited by JKBMod 7
Lack of courtesy

And you looking back at previous posts supporting "Our Great Leader" must walk about with blinkers on constantly. Feckin wake up and grow up. The team you support, at least supposed to support, are fast approaching the darkest hour in their history and you feck about proclaiming the idiot who got us here, to be some sort of hero ??? Idiot

Reported for personal abuse.

I suggest you seek professional help for your many issues.

Enjoy the movie.

:greggy:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Vladimir Romanov is the greatest human being to walk our planet.

A statue is the very least we can do for him.

It's beyond debate.

Shame on all of you who disagree. :down:

Edited by Freewheelin' Jambo

Vladimir Romanov is the greatest human being to walk our planet.

A statue is the very least we can do for him.

It's beyond debate.

Shame on all of you who disagree. :down:

It's like in the Simpsons when Homer is working for Unkey Herb and the guys in the production team are told to say exactly the opposite of what Homer is to Bart and Lisa :)

Edited by Jezza

Film of the Decade

Think you're underselling it a little, calling it the Film of our Lifetime is more like it.

Oscars will be won.