The MR ROMANOV STATUE Campaign

Ryan Gosling

True Vic. Time to let sleeping dogs lie, perhaps.

it probably is. i have nothing further to add apart from my genuine best wishes for sifter and his family in real life.

anyway, a statue for vlad.

yes or no?

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it probably is. i have nothing further to add apart from my genuine best wishes for sifter and his family in real life.

anyway, a statue for vlad.

yes or no?

Yes on all counts. Obviously.

Except, please refer to him as Mr Romanov. Much more respectful. :thumbsup:

Yes on all counts. Obviously.

Except, please refer to him as Mr Romanov. Much more respectful. :thumbsup:

always a failing of mine. i should not fall into the trap of using the convenienly shorter name for the purposes of posting messages, at the expense of ultimate reverence to the great one.

can we start calling him tsar?

• 2 months later...
Walter Bishop

Let`s get this campaign rolling again. Surely now is the time for an erection ( :whistling: ) of our wonderful leader outside the main Stand. :thumbsup:

Independence

I'm stumped! Romanov saved Hearts? How? We are double the debt we were when he came to power. However a statue will be a poignant reminder of where Hearts once played, when our assets are sold off and we've gone bust.

I cant wait until the schools go back after the Easter holidays!

Either that or you have just woken up after a very long sleep and you think the pieman is still in charge?

Clerry Jambo

I think the most offensive picture on here is the one of Madfud on a Plynth. If we had a statue of the Fudmonkey at least the Pigeons would have somewhere to shit!!

That's ma boy :lol:

I'm stumped! Romanov saved Hearts? How? We are double the debt we were when he came to power. However a statue will be a poignant reminder of where Hearts once played, when our assets are sold off and we've gone bust.

:stare:

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Tbf I'd take JJ out and put Andy Webster in.

lol what'm I like. Drylaw Hearts, that's what I'm like.

Zing.

Harsh

Bucket collection on Saturday

Working till 2.45 so cant help but will make a donation.

Lets get it started

:)

• 1 month later...
ToadKiller Dog

All for a statue of the leader ,would go for a bender the robot from futurama style . Have Vlad breathing fire and one foot stamping down on the SFA ,the monkeys,hibs and the PoP stars .

Stewart MacD

Let`s get this campaign rolling again. Surely now is the time for an erection ( :whistling: ) of our wonderful leader outside the main Stand. :thumbsup:

Possibly without the Wildean hand on hip?

All for a statue of the leader ,would go for a bender the robot from futurama style . Have Vlad breathing fire and one foot stamping down on the SFA ,the monkeys,hibs and the PoP stars .

What like this?

srobot.jpg

Good call!

In this day and age could we not have something holographic in the centre circle pre match or something?

Lets get a giant R2D2 to roll on to the pitch pre-kick-off, projecting a hologram of Princess Leah onto the centre circle saying

"Save us Mr Romanov. You're our only hope."

R2D2_Hologram_Projector_Robot.jpg

Thunderstruck

All for a statue but an extra holiday in celebration of Vlad the Saviour would be an added bonus. Come on, Mr Salmond, sort it out!

It's hard to get by on a paltry leave allowance of 42 days.

Edited by Thunderstruck

Fxxx the SPFL

All for a statue but an extra holiday in celebration of Vlad the Saviour would be an added bonus. Come on, Mr Salmond, sort it out!

It's hard to get by on a paltry leave allowance of 42 days.

I suspect you are a public sector worker not a teacher though as they get 142 days perhaps you work with the Scottish Government.

:whistling:

Thunderstruck

I suspect you are a public sector worker not a teacher though as they get 142 days perhaps you work with the Scottish Government.

:whistling:

"Work" and "Scottish Government" - not often seen in the same sentence! :)

This must be Alex Salmond's doing... A STATUTE Named for Mr Romanov

It will read:-

"There will be no cheating refs or biased decisions from the GFA"

All hail the ROMANOV STATUTE! :whistling:

I demand that Tynie b and bighalders season ticket money goes towards this fine venture :thumbsup:

vladimir-romanov.jpg <- This should be the template for a 30ft marble statue facing the away end.

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch.

The internet geeks have no other option but to follow him DH, that's the hole they dug for themselves. He doesn't half make them look stupid though. rofl.gif

Ryan Gosling

The internet geeks have no other option but to follow him DH, that's the hole they dug for themselves. He doesn't half make them look stupid though. rofl.gif

You will look like a prize clown when Mr Romanov rewards us for our unwavering loyalty.

:verysmug:

You will look like a prize clown when Mr Romanov rewards us for our unwavering loyalty.

A prize clown with a free mind.

smugqq.png

A prize clown with a statue.

07.png

Edited by Dazo

Harry Palmer

Dazo...do you want to buy Heart of Midlothian Football Club?

Edited by Arnold

saddam-hussien-statue-topples1.jpg

:P

:lol:

Seriously though, don't even joke about the potential desecration of President Romanov's statue.

:lol:

But, don't.

It's at times like this that our glorious leader tests his followers to weed out the ssssssssssssnakes who don't truly follow him.

I still believe in him.

Jack Torrance

Couldn't we just say the council have blocked plans for a statue. Then we could set up a poll to ask kickback for alternatives...

Clerry Jambo

Bump of the year :lol:

Not that it was required, but we now have all Vlad's " wee helpers " who want to be on statue committees, help out financially, even want a public holiday, all on 1 lovely thread.

Don't know whether to laff or greet :lol::(

Tommy Wiseau

Looks like being left out of the POP list recently has encouraged Dazo to try and get the band back together. You need to get in touch with original lead vocalist Old Gil the kitchen salesman. :smuggy::lol:

Regarding the bold:

Five and a half thousand posts on an internet forum.

Trying to score points against other people with lots of posts on an internet forum.

Looks like we're all paddling in the same boat mate. :(

Looks like being left out of the POP list recently has encouraged Dazo to try and get the band back together. You need to get in touch with original lead vocalist Old Gil the kitchen salesman. :smuggy::lol:

Regarding the bold:

Five and a half thousand posts on an internet forum.

Trying to score points against other people with lots of posts on an internet forum.

Looks like we're all paddling in the same boat mate. :(

That's twice now Charles you have used the POP list as your ammunition and I sense a touch of desperation in your posts. Like monkey boy your gunning for a target that just isn't there. smile.gif

I feel your pain mate it looks like Mr Romanov as hung you out to dry, again. whistling.gif

Drylaw Hearts

POP without JR would be the JKB equivalent of Blues Brothers 2000.

fdf35b909cadbac45168b7c3524e3a66.jpg

Edited by Drylaw Hearts