• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But what about the serial snowman killer ? would our Kings Statue be safe with this vicious killer of inanimate objects on the prowel.

Where could we site the statue of King Vlad where it would be safe from the Serial Snowman Killer ?

mrromanov.png

:verysmug:

All hail our glorious leader.

That will be one of Rod Petrie's jack straws in his left hand.

A statue of King Vlad outside heaven, beside one of Wallace Mercer would be appropriate.

Both had the hobos by the baw's.

Haruki Murakami

Vlad is certainly delivering at the moment, i.e. giving autonomy to Jeff and loosening the purse strings to get Webster in.

However, rather than a statue - (immortalising the man slightly prematurely!) - I think a huge signed petition in support of Hearts' stadium redevelopment application delivered to the council offices would be a tribute in itself. I think 250,000 signatures would be sufficient. The bureaucracy holding up this process is seemingly one of Vlad's greatest frustrations according to an interview with Serg. Indeed if it wasn't for the council continually rejecting these application, reconstruction of the main stand would surely already be underway.

Thinkin we should all commission one each.... and secretly erect them on all on the same night all over the toon

Personally I'm gonna have a big one put up of this In Albion Street......

432iw.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And on the plinth it'll just say

27 GOALS!! GIRFUY

Edited by gorgie_rebel

Vlad is certainly delivering at the moment, i.e. giving autonomy to Jeff and loosening the purse strings to get Webster in.

However, rather than a statue - (immortalising the man slightly prematurely!) - I think a huge signed petition in support of Hearts' stadium redevelopment application delivered to the council offices would be a tribute in itself. I think 250,000 signatures would be sufficient. The bureaucracy holding up this process is seemingly one of Vlad's greatest frustrations according to an interview with Serg. Indeed if it wasn't for the council continually rejecting these application, reconstruction of the main stand would surely already be underway.

Good post,

you have said what i wanted to say but in a positive way instead of me being negative by saying Vlad will do away with the stadium if plans dont get approved.

Would be good if a petition could be made up.

perhaps instead of a roof the new main stand could have a massive mount rushmore type carving of the 11 most important men in hearts history - owners like furst, mercer and romanov who saved the club from various catastrophes and did good work and influential players like purdie, b.walker, t.walker, terrible trio, cruickshank and robbo.

I''m with you 'CB,'Can i add John Cumming to that list? :thumbsup:

'

Thinkin we should all commission one each.... and secretly erect them on all on the same night all over the toon

Personally I'm gonna have a big one put up of this In Albion Street......

432iw.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And on the plinth it'll just say

27 GOALS!! GIRFUY

Yeah, I like this idea, as long as we get the christ the redeemer one on Arthurs Seat too.

It should go up on Arthurs seat, overlooking Edinburgh and re-name it Vlads seat! Or is that too close to the san-giro

No use for the size it will be.

the size can be reduced :thumbsup: the serial snowman killer could strike if the Great mans statue is not behind glass.

the size can be reduced :thumbsup: the serial snowman killer could strike if the Great mans statue is not behind glass.

Can L&B not provide a couple of their finest snipers to keep watch over our great leader?

Can L&B not provide a couple of their finest snipers to keep watch over our great leader?

the funding is the problem and with no snow man being safe perhaps a solid steel statue will protect King Vlads statue from the vermin :thumbsup:

seconded. all hail ROBBO!!!

Robbo is a legend, but hes never saved the club from extinction.

All hail our glorious leader Mr Romanov.

Arthurs seat is a good idea but the Castle rock is more Central.

Historic Scotland would just have to demolish most of the castle to make way for it.

I'm stumped! Romanov saved Hearts? How? We are double the debt we were when he came to power. However a statue will be a poignant reminder of where Hearts once played, when our assets are sold off and we've gone bust.

I'm stumped! Romanov saved Hearts? How? We are double the debt we were when he came to power. However a statue will be a poignant reminder of where Hearts once played, when our assets are sold off and we've gone bust.

:lol:

That reads as if it's straight out of Hobonomics 101.

really :blink:

flats flats ......... :whistling:

Walter Bishop

Only a Hobo could write such nonsense.

:verysmug:

:vrface::wtfvlad:

:rofl:

drcongoteam_216214.jpg

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Democratic post, imo.

Eh what you on about :down:

I think the most offensive picture on here is the one of Madfud on a Plynth. If we had a statue of the Fudmonkey at least the Pigeons would have somewhere to shit!!