The MR ROMANOV STATUE Campaign

Ryan Gosling

Tommy Wiseau

The most significant man in HMFC's modern history :wub:

Build two statues, one outside the Main Stand at Tynie and one out the front of ****ing Ibrox :jjyay:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Great Khali

VLAD statue and his glorious face made on Arthurs Seat.

Can't wait till he decides to take Hearts out of the league and start his own European Super League.

He will trawl through posts on JKB and handpick who he wants to come with him, leaving behind the arseholes.

I'll be in his gang

:verysmug:

Gregory House M.D.

May I suggest a big golden statue of Vlad sitting atop Ibrox park, newspaper in hand (The Guardian of course), taking a big corny dump upon the Blue Parasites beneath.

We could maybe eveb rebuild Tyncastle into such a shape that a big Golden bust of Sir Romanov could work like a Toilet lid as a roof. His big golden fizzog beaming down upon the match or gazing over Edinburgh for the rest of time.

:glorious:

Edited by Kyle Falconer

I'm stumped! Romanov saved Hearts? How? We are double the debt we were when he came to power. However a statue will be a poignant reminder of where Hearts once played, when our assets are sold off and we've gone bust.

You being stumped has me stumped.

When Mr Romanov came in, we were right at the brink.... he not only saved our bacon, he invested millions, and has provided to cup wins along the way. He has funded this success, not you, not me.

"We" do not have the debt, neither you nor I have any responsibility for it, Mr Romanov is servicing that debt.

Wallace Mercer brought us back from the Brink, Robinson took us back to the brink, and Mr Romanov has lifted us out again.

Who's setting up the Paypal account then? I'll pledge all my wages for the month of June.

Edited by moogsy

Thunderstruck

The statue can be on the hill in Bellahouston Park, overlooking the new Morrisons supermarket on the site of the former Rangers Stadium.

kingantti1874

Remember the statue of voldemort standing on top of the muggles in Harry Potter.. I propose we follow that design

Romanov face palm chiseled into the crags or arthur's seat, gazing down towards lochend.

Edited by Jabba

Independence

Romanov face palm chiseled into the crags or arthur's seat, gazing down towards lochend.

With Robbo and Skacel either side of him.

• 2 months later...

When Mr Romanov came in, we were right at the brink.... he not only saved our bacon, he invested millions, and has provided to cup wins along the way. He has funded this success, not you, not me.

"We" do not have the debt, neither you nor I have any responsibility for it, Mr Romanov is servicing that debt.

Wallace Mercer brought us back from the Brink, Robinson took us back to the brink, and Mr Romanov has lifted us out again.

Brilliantly said. Filling Up!! :sheep::cry_smile:

To achieve a true likeness we could encase him in concrete. Immortalized. The man who wanted to keep Craig Thomson and the same guy who couldnae be bothered to wait and watch us being presented with the cup after beating our greatest rivals 5-1.

Really? Now I appreciate what he HAS done that's good, but he bleated on about spending the third biggest amount of money in his time - yet we've been to two finals, that's not much better than Hibs, Arabs, Gretna, Ross County, QOS... Every manager that's been sacked was hired by he himself! I'm not up for slating him for nothing but I take it you never hear of PERSPECTIVE? or CONTEXT? there has been good AND bad under Vlad, not just one or the other. A statue? Good grief will you listen to yourselves!!

Really? Now I appreciate what he HAS done that's good, but he bleated on about spending the third biggest amount of money in his time - yet we've been to two finals, that's not much better than Hibs, Arabs, Gretna, Ross County, QOS... Every manager that's been sacked was hired by he himself! I'm not up for slating him for nothing but I take it you never hear of PERSPECTIVE? or CONTEXT? there has been good AND bad under Vlad, not just one or the other. A statue? Good grief will you listen to yourselves!!

Aw aye, i forgot that getting to a final is just as much an achievement as actually winning the trophys. :lol:

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

He's a hero for paying wages late? Hahahahahahahaha

he is a hero, reforming our club to become self sufficient.

2 cup wins

destroyed hibs over and over again

2nd in the league

skacel jankuaskas pinilla bednar fyssas miko chesney pospisil cammazola aguair karapidis im sure i have missed a few good uns too

shot at champions league football

9million for gordon

so many good things , few bad ones for sure but the man is a legend :thumbsup:

Aw aye, i forgot that getting to a final is just as much an achievement as actually winning the trophys. :lol:

Who said it was? The guys spent MILLIONS more than those sides and spent 90mins more in cup final football. I appreciate the two cup wins - I look it in a balanced way. The dude didn't even see us lift it last time, he's said HIMSELF he isn't interested in us. I thank him for all he's done. But some of you are like a heart broken teenager dumped by a bird at the school disco! A statue? Get a grip!!!!

Alwaysinourshadows

haters gonna hate.

:smuggy:

I don't hate him, appreciate the good things he has done for the club but it's evident he has given up on us and not paying the players On time is a pain in the arse and certainly does the club no favours

The Mighty Thor

A pretty pish poor haul this time round.

Things are bad when even the kickback gold standard trolling/wummery exercises fall flat.

Tough times

:(

Chaka Demus & pliers

Should get one for skacel

Let's get the main one built first.

Then we can think about sorting Rudi oot with his own Romanov statue

ToadKiller Dog

We need a ancient Rome style temple with a giant Romanov god in the centre with the lesser gods like Rudi Hartley and Sergio on their own plinths surrounding him .

To be fair he DID fund 2 cup wins,realisticly the budget while huge was nothing compared to the OF. They were always gonna win leagues ect,when we did challenge. Things would happen not always triggered by Vlad.

To be honest I am disapointed in the way things are going,he once described hearts fans as more valuable than all the oil reserves in Russia.

But I can understand why after years of being treated with suspicion by a media ( who welcomed white at Ibrox with open arms)and a football establishment that jumped on every slight misdemeanor he is fed up.

So thanks Vlad maybe time to move on.

To be fair he DID fund 2 cup wins,realisticly the budget while huge was nothing compared to the OF. They were always gonna win leagues ect,when we did challenge. Things would happen not always triggered by Vlad.

To be honest I am disapointed in the way things are going,he once described hearts fans as more valuable than all the oil reserves in Russia.

But I can understand why after years of being treated with suspicion by a media ( who welcomed white at Ibrox with open arms)and a football establishment that jumped on every slight misdemeanor he is fed up.

So thanks Vlad maybe time to move on.

• 1 month later...

Is there a fund yet arranged so I can start donating my ?5 a week ??

Could i suggest you use your statue fund to pay the tax bill The Mad Russian has lumbered us with.

Could i suggest you use your statue fund to pay the tax bill The Mad Russian has lumbered us with.

Not been reading the board much recently, so I may have missed them, but how many of your 170 posts about the club would be positive ones Prisoner?

Nah, what i'd like to see is down leith somewhere a submarine with a statue of Vlad with the scottish cup and 5 - 1 engraved in it. Maybe even rising from the water. :whistling: .

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not been reading the board much recently, so I may have missed them, but how many of your 170 posts about the club would be positive ones Prisoner?

About 100 of them talk about going to games...

Mmmmm...

Thunderstruck

Missing a "disputed" in there somewhere or have you read the representations by both parties and reached a judgement. If you have, would be so kind as to provide a link so that we can all consider, there's a good chap.

• 2 weeks later...
Sterling Archer

I'd argue that if we'd built the ******* thing we might not be in this position.

You ungrateful shower have ruined it for the reel phans.

Edited by Donald.

I'd argue that if we'd built the ******* thing we might not be in this position.

You ungrateful shower have ruined it for the reel phans.

It would be on its way to Dalton`s right now.......ye get a good price for brass just now.