The MR ROMANOV STATUE Campaign

Ryan Gosling

Looks like the pantwetters hopes of a wee man ragefest on here have been dashed yet again.

They'll have some amount of anger pent up inside of them after the Auchlinleck game as well.

:greggy: :wow::sergioyay:

Edited by Boab Mugabe

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps the Romanov fans could take it on themselves to buy a bit of hill in Edinburgh and carve their own sculpture.

Bit like this one, though a life sized version of Romanov shouldn't take too long:

The-Crazy-Horse-Memorial-USA.jpg

Perhaps the Romanov fans could take it on themselves to buy a bit of hill in Edinburgh and carve their own sculpture.

Bit like this one, though a life sized version of Romanov shouldn't take too long:

The Castle Rock perhaps?

Carl Weathers

Is that Csaba?

Is that Csaba?

It will look more like Klimek when it is finished :thumb:

52753-think_crazy_horse_memorial_ever_completed.jpg

About 70 years work on it so far!

Edited by Coco

Barney Rubble

Apparently all the Platinum in the world would fit in a 20 foot cube. That's clearly not going to be big enough to do this project justice even if we get all of it but Gold is too cheap and tacky for this .

I suggest Platinum Plated Gold

Or possibly Chocolate

Everybody likes chocolate

ToadKiller Dog

What about a yearly WickerVlad festival where we burn one of Vlads enemies inside the belly of the wickerVlad starting with Stevo ?

Walter Bishop

Rumours of a pant wetting hatkicker trying to sabotage the latest construction phase of the statue appear to be true, thankfully he was dealt with in an aprropriate manner, Vlad wouldbe proud!

20100704crushed01.jpg

:verysmug:

What about a yearly WickerVlad festival where we bum one of Vlads enemies inside the belly of the wickerVlad starting with Stevo ?

My glasses are being a bit funny but thats how i read the above!

• 5 weeks later...

Wages paid, quarter finals of the cup, new striker, outliving the teddy bears... I just hope Mr Romanov has left enough time in his busy schedule of being completely ****ing magnificent to view our humble statue to him when it is completed.

:greggy:

Wages paid, quarter finals of the cup, new striker, outliving the teddy bears... I just hope Mr Romanov has left enough time in his busy schedule of being completely ****ing magnificent to view our humble statue to him when it is completed.

After all he's done for us, surely there's enough money in the pot to fly Mr Romanov over.

First Class, obviously.

Maybe we can get an existing statue on the cheap which can be reworked in Vlad's image, which would allow more money for the Romanov movie budget.

An existing statue on the cheap...

statue.png

:whistling:

Thread ban for the troll above plz. <_<

Sadly Tommy, there will always be those whose foaming bitter jealousy that Mr Romanov is 100 times the human being that'll they'll ever be far outweighs their apparent love of HMFC.

sad.gif

Sadly Tommy, there will always be those whose foaming bitter jealousy that Mr Romanov is 100 times the human being that'll they'll ever be far outweighs their apparent love of HMFC.

sad.gif

Now now superior human beings, please try and keep your erect wedding tackle under control and put your vlad jizz mags away.rolleyes.gif He understands your blind love and adoration for him. sad.gif I much prefer living in the real world.

Now now superior human beings, please try and keep your erect wedding tackle under control and put your vlad jizz mags away.rolleyes.gif He understands your blind love and adoration for him. sad.gif I much prefer living in the real world.

A real world where denigrating the memory of millions upon millions of human deaths to make a cheap gag at Mr Romanov's expense is the kind of thing a top human being does, aye?

Off you pop.

sad.gif

Ironically those comparing Mr Romanov to Hitler are in fact ############. Both Vlad and Adolf love a bit of subtle irony, but that's where the comparisons end.

Coming along nicely.bu101.JPG

I suppose you are right into thinking that Romanovs decisions can be just as funny as Charlie Chaplin, that's who it is isn't t ? :whistling:

I suppose you are right into thinking that Romanovs decisions can be just as funny as Charlie Chaplin, that's who it is isn't t ? :whistling:

Oh...I thought it was a younger CPR...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Genuinely, it is getting to the stage where what started off as a joke simply has to happen.

rossthejambo

Genuinely, it is getting to the stage where what started off as a joke simply has to happen.

For what he's done for our club, it would be an absolute travesty if nothing was done to commemorate his reign in charge.