The MR ROMANOV STATUE Campaign

Ryan Gosling

saddam-hussien-statue-topples1.jpg

:P

This reminds me of the "greatest film scene involving helicopter since Burt Lancaster's arrival at Camusdarach". From Goodbye Lenin.

goodbye-lenin.jpg

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tommy Wiseau

That's twice now Charles you have used the POP list as your ammunition and I sense a touch of desperation in your posts. Like monkey boy your gunning for a target that just isn't there. smile.gif

I feel your pain mate it looks like Mr Romanov as hung you out to dry, again. whistling.gif

The reason I've mentioned it is because it's clearly hurt you so much, and it's good to talk Dazo. Rather than than go off on Mr Romanov esque rants against "internet geeks", the irony of which mustn't be lost on you, we can talk and help you heal. :(

For instance, I know that LP has been inconsolable since he was left out of Merse's Clique list. Sad times for the lad.

I don't know how I'd feel if I wasn't included in such a list - fortunately though, I'm the leader and a key player in the Clique so that's never likely to happen, but still. I sympathise.

POP without JR would be the JKB equivalent of Blues Brothers 2000.

fdf35b909cadbac45168b7c3524e3a66.jpg

:lol:

JR would have been spinning in his JKB grave to see it. :(

Edited by Charles Faceman Adam

The reason I've mentioned it is because it's clearly hurt you so much, and it's good to talk Dazo. Rather than than go off on Mr Romanov esque rants against "internet geeks", the irony of which mustn't be lost on you, we can talk and help you heal. :(

For instance, I know that LP has been inconsolable since he was left out of Merse's Clique list. Sad times for the lad.

I don't know how I'd feel if I wasn't included in such a list - fortunately though, I'm the leader and a key player in the Clique so that's never likely to happen, but still. I sympathise.

As proven again the internet geeks is a bullet that never misses Charles. whistling.gif

Thanks for your concern though I think with your backing I might just get over it, thumbsup.gif

Harry Palmer

Are you as stupid as that question suggests ?

Are you as stupid as that question suggests?

I'd rather have one of Wallace Mercer.

Yep Waldo is the one true saviour of our club. We could put a statue of him in front of the IKEA stand at Fester Road and have unveiling on the anniverary of his aborted take over bid :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

As proven again the internet geeks is a bullet that never misses Charles. whistling.gif

Thanks for your concern though I think with your backing I might just get over it, thumbsup.gif

With 5 and a half thousand posts, you should be hoping it's a bullet that doesn't always hit, D. :teehee:

No worries though, I'm here to help. It'll take time but you'll get there. :thumbsup:

Quick question, what constitutes an Internet geek?

Just curious as not being in the clique or POP just want to know if there is another made up group that I'm not a member of

Tommy Wiseau

Quick question, what constitutes an Internet geek?

Just curious as not being in the clique or POP just want to know if there is another made up group that I'm not a member of

I thought you were in all three? :arry:

All for a statue but an extra holiday in celebration of Vlad the Saviour would be an added bonus. Come on, Mr Salmond, sort it out!

It's hard to get by on a paltry leave allowance of 42 days.

42 days? I only get 30 plus bank holidays :woot:

Boab Mugabe

I would also like to declare my support for a MR ROMANOV statue as well.

This at the park opposite the Lloyds plz.

great_buddha_statue.jpg

Edited by Captain Obvious

Only a Game

A statue of Vladimir Romanov sited anywhere in Edinburgh is

1. Utterly inappropriate

2. Never likely to happen

3. Not likely to go through its construction without constant vandalism aimed at ensuring it isnt completed.

4. Not likely to remain undefaced or undamaged for more than a day or so at a time

In summary.....Dream on ya muppets.

Edited by Only a Game !

Ray Winstone

A statue of Vladimir Romanov sited anywhere in Edinburgh is

1. Utterly inappropriate

2. Never likely to happen

3. Not likely to go through its construction without constant vandalism aimed at ensuring it isnt completed.

4. Not likely to remain undefaced or undamaged for more than a day or so at a time

In summary.....Dream on ya muppets.

:keys:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see President Romanov in Scotland.

This may be stating the obvious, but just how Russian did he look today? Not only his appearance, but the mannerisms. The disinterested look on his face like he was being delayed from some evil business. Not to mention the goon at his side.

Only Hobos would love to see a statue of our worst owner in our history. Therefore Easter Road is good place for the statue

Thankfully outwith JKB very few Hearts fans have any time for Vlad so a statue will never happen

Drewjambobusby

I think a statue of Romanov would be a great idea. We could then insist the traditions of the Heart of Midlothian in the Royal Mile are transferred to it,we could spit on it at every pass ! Pishing and shiting on it should be legal too !

Vlad-Stupid

I think a statue of Romanov would be a great idea. We could then insist the traditions of the Heart of Midlothian in the Royal Mile are transferred to it,we could spit on it at every pass ! Pishing and shiting on it should be legal too !

symf.gif

Walter Bishop

Only Hobos would love to see a statue of our worst owner in our history. Therefore Easter Road is good place for the statue

Thankfully outwith JKB very few Hearts fans have any time for Vlad so a statue will never happen

:orly?: Well That`s strange because the only time i really see anything negative said against Vlad is usually on here by the Wolfpack and hatkickers.

Any Hearts fan that doesn't bow to Vladimir the King is a :judas:

Adi Dassler

The razor sharp wit of the KB emoticon brigade strikes again.

Sitting on their laptops in their underpants pishing themselves laughing at their devastating wit.

:teehee:

Seriously, get a grip.

Walter Bishop

The razor sharp wit of the KB emoticon brigade strikes again.

Sitting on their laptops in their underpants pishing themselves laughing at their devastating wit.

KB emoticon brigade? :interesting:

Chris Benoit

:orly?: Well That`s strange because the only time i really see anything negative said against Vlad is usually on here by the Wolfpack and hatkickers.

Any Hearts fan that doesn't bow to Vladimir the King is a :judas:

Jamie who exactly do you think is in this wolfpack?

Chris Benoit

wolfpack-back.jpg

Seriously though Jamie there is no wolfpack, it was coined by stu1874 in an argument one day with me and Beats and it certainly has nothing to do with any anti vlad posters.

I P Knightley

Mount Rushmore with only Mr Romanov, Mauricio Pinilla, Jim Jefferies and Miko please. I should probably be up there as well, to be fair.

Carved in the rock of Salisbury Crags. Perfect.

And the statue (or one of them) to be placed on Inchkeith. 100m high & bronze gilded would do the trick.

Vlad-Stupid

:facepalm:

I thought it was great 'bants' at the time

Made me laugh :lol:

The People's Chimp

Is this what passes for discussion on here nowadays? I know it's the silly season/summertime dip, but some of the stuff posted on here is absolutely dreadful.

Chris Benoit

Is this what passes for discussion on here nowadays? I know it's the silly season/summertime dip, but some of the stuff posted on here is absolutely dreadful.

Sorry :(

Gigolo-Aunt

Have been a bit quiet on Kickback of late as I have been back in the recording studio.

Penned a song about Mr Romanov and my feelings for him.

Its called "You, Me & Sexuality"

Its a top ten hit if ever I heard one. It screams of early Bowie.

Drylaw Hearts

Have been a bit quiet on Kickback of late as I have been back in the recording studio.

Penned a song about Mr Romanov and my feelings for him.

Its called "You, Me & Sexuality"

Its a top ten hit if ever I heard one. It screams of early Bowie.

I know just the guy who should be given the chance to air it first for the nation.......

_40972095_king_thumbs_pa203.jpg

VR would approve.

:thumbsup: