New Lows!

bobskeldon

Guildford_Jambo

So because they sang the poppy crap that makes it alright for us to sing other rubbish then aye?, lower ourselves to their standards aye? I do stay away from Parkheid and Hunbrox, hate the both of them, i couldn't give a flying fig what songs Rangers or Celtic fans sing, i don't get offended by them singing their religious ditties, most of them are that thick they don't know what they're singing about, they're more to be pittied than scorned at but i am offended by Celtic fans believing Hearts fans are Rangers fans in disguise and if Hearts fans are singing Rule Britannia at them then they're just pandering to what they believe anyway. Any "Hearts" fan that sings britannia isn't a Hearts fan.Incidentally, i always boo Rangers fans when they sing that and that other little favourite God save, both sets of fans are disgusting and are beneath contempt!

Sadly some people are too thick to work this out

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your saying if every body in the Hearts end last night was singing 'who shagged all the boys' it would be more acceptable than just the half that were?

Is this the learning support group?

thats a cop out. by your rationale (your choice of word btw) because all fans can`t be recognised no attempt should be made to root out as many as possible and ban them?

once again i never said anything was acceptable. not once in this thread.

IN YOUR OPINION BOB SHOULD FANS WHO SING THE HIBEES ARE GAY BE BANNED?

save the german lectures bob. nobody in our support has taken part in the holocaust it is hardly comparable.

bob,

i answered your questions earlier, when you accused me of hiding can i have an answer please? yes/no just like you asked for earlier.

Without doubt the worse post/letter ever written on Kickback ! Was there anything you were not offended by ?

For the fact there was nothing worse last night that is not the usual of parkhead ! I have being genuine offended by some of the hearts fans in the past were there have crossed the line, an example would be in zagerb were a 3-4 people were shouting ******* coons at the black players. I'm not going to get upset if a few, and by that mean 9-10 people start singing about potaotes. These people are neds first, and hearts fans second ! i hope for your sake you don't go back to celtic park as i fear you may have a heart attack !

you obviously have a problem with numeracy (that's numbers) as the song you refer to was sung by hundreds. I remember this as I pointed it out to the two Police Officers directly behind me who unfortunately said that the numbers involved

prevented them making arrests!

Hearts of Vladland

So because they sang the poppy crap that makes it alright for us to sing other rubbish then aye?, lower ourselves to their standards aye? I do stay away from Parkheid and Hunbrox, hate the both of them, i couldn't give a flying fig what songs Rangers or Celtic fans sing, i don't get offended by them singing their religious ditties, most of them are that thick they don't know what they're singing about, they're more to be pittied than scorned at but i am offended by Celtic fans believing Hearts fans are Rangers fans in disguise and if Hearts fans are singing Rule Britannia at them then they're just pandering to what they believe anyway. Any "Hearts" fan that sings britannia isn't a Hearts fan.Incidentally, i always boo Rangers fans when they sing that and that other little favourite God save, both sets of fans are disgusting and are beneath contempt!

So I was made to sing this at school so I am not a Hearts fan? It is funny that you see these fans who sing Rule Britannia at Parkhead all over Scotland supporting Hearts yet are not Hearts fans while people on kickback sit and listen to it on the radio, you really couldn't make it up. These people who sing Rule Britannia at Parkhead are very rarely seen singing it else where FWIW.

Is this the learning support group?

Someone with learning difficulties on here could take offence to that.

I think an email to Hearts might be in order.

i have never sang rule brittania ever. to say any hearts fan that sings it isn`t a hearts fan is bollox. though it is a terrible song for any scottish person to sing imo.

Bob, are you seriously suggesting that some on this thread dont have the best interests of YOUR club at Heart ?.

I personally know some on this thread, some of whom views you seem to abhor, but let me assure you of this, a couple are shareholders of your club, have been following the club for many many years home and away, have never ever been arrested and 100% have the best interests of HMFC at heart. It could be suggested that its you who doesnt have the best interests of the club at heart with the stance you are taking, or to use your own words "The Moral High Ground".

Lets forget for the sake of this debate, all songs apart from the specific songs which are banned and may at some point cost clubs points or money (that is not my perception but also HMFC). If someone chooses to sing a song which is banned and may at some point cost clubs points or money, are you saying they have Hearts best interests at heart.

Guest Dr. Pepper

i have never sang rule brittania ever. to say any hearts fan that sings it isn`t a hearts fan is bollox. though it is a terrible song for any scottish person to sing imo.

Hows that then?

Written by a Scotsman dont you know.

This thread is cracking as a way of identifying a huge number of bell-ends.

Thanks Doc :teehee:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Someone with learning difficulties on here could take offence to that.

I think an email to Hearts might be in order.

:lol:

fightclub120202_326x450.jpg

Just let it all out... Don't be afraid to let it all out...

you obviously have a problem with numeracy (that's numbers) as the song you refer to was sung by hundreds. I remember this as I pointed it out to the two Police Officers directly behind me who unfortunately said that the numbers involved

sorry for the dose of realism bob but the police just couldn`t be arsed. waken up ffs the apathy in this country to such things is endemic.

Hows that then?

He said it was his opinion. I am 100% against people singing Rule Britannia.

I am obviously firmly in the anti-Rangers type songs being sung group but people are going to lose their argument if they say that anyone singing a song such as Rule Britannia is not a Hearts fan. If you go to the games then you are a Hearts fan. I'd rather that type of song was never sung but it's far too simplistic to say that singing songs that are usually sung by Rangers fans means you are not a Hearts fan.

sorry for the dose of realism bob but the police just couldn`t be arsed. waken up ffs the apathy in this country to such things is endemic.

Does that include your own?

Hows that then?

i didn`t know that till someone mentioned it earlier.

i prefer nationalist songs to be pro-scottish and anti-english but each to there own i s`pose.

:keys:

Its just a song FFS

Yep, it is....hijacked by Rangers fans, sung at Celtic fans to wind them up so Hearts fans decide to lower themselves and do it too, adding to what Celtic fans already believe anyway. I wonder if fans of Aberdeen, Motherwell, Dundee Utd etc... etc... sing it also? Doubt it very much!

Thought a significant number of our support were even more embarrassing than normal

last night. Not just the usual jolly songs about Brittania ruling the waves, or those rather

catchy ones about child sexual abuse and 'beasting', our cheeky chappies with their 'banter'

gleefully belted out a song about one million people dying through hunger and disease!

One of these "fans" who rushed to buy a ticket for last nights game after we beat Rangers then yeah?

That's the one positive to take from being defeated last night...it will weed out the glory hunters who returned for what must be the shortest period ever.

The Treasurer

I am also a member of that way support. Are Hearts not your club e.g. when asked do you say Hearts are my club or do you say Hearts are not only my club but just in case anyone gets upset it's also theirs! Pedantic and Pathetic.

I of course refer to HMFC as MY club when in general conversation, but when posting on a HEARTS message board I would refer to OUR club.

You are obviously totally unaware of the impact child sexual abuse has on it's victims but I will excuse this lack of knowledge. If as a child-care professional I told you that this singing may have a massive impact on a child, would you change your mind?

I'm glad to say that I don't have any first hand knowledge of such terrible crimes, but I would suggest that singing at a football match would hardly have the same effect as being dragged along to a game by the actual perpetrator, but of course I bow to your obviously superior knowledge of this subject.

It would appear that Hearts do in fact need a 'moral crusader' as their message clearly isn't working!

I would suggest you ask the fans that have already been banned by the club if it's having an effect or not.

If the club feels the need to appoint such a person then I would doubt they would look to appoint some self-important do-gooder with a very low opinion of their own customers

I have no interest whatsoever in what Celtic or Rangers fans do, sing etc That is for others, I am concerned about HMFC

If you have no interest in those two clubs then why mention them in your e-mail.

If they are equally guilty then surely your "crusade" would gain more support/publicity if you included such high profile organisations

What is your small percentage is in my opinion significant e.g. we had around 1100 people at the game last night, many of these songs were belted out not by a few but by hundreds (and not silly wee boys but some very big silly Billy's.

I can only speak for the fans that were within my general area of the support as, unlike you, I spent most of the time focusing on what was happening on the pitch, and it would appear to be something in the region of around 1-2% of the fans in attendance, who in turn were an equally small percentage of our overall support.

Does that include your own?

i`ll answer that when you answer my question which i have asked two or three times and you have either ignored or dodged each time.

Total lies, i think its you who has the problem of not being able to count if you think hundreds were singing 'why don't you go home' ! by the time that song was sung it must have being after the 3rd goal went in, when plenty of people had already left. So for hundreds to be singing it, would have meant everyone left !

After and watch postman pat thats surly nothing to upset you there !

So I was made to sing this at school so I am not a Hearts fan? It is funny that you see these fans who sing Rule Britannia at Parkhead all over Scotland supporting Hearts yet are not Hearts fans while people on kickback sit and listen to it on the radio, you really couldn't make it up. These people who sing Rule Britannia at Parkhead are very rarely seen singing it else where FWIW.

That's the point, you don't hear it anywhere else so why sing it at Parkheid? They already think we're Rangers fans in disguise, thick prix!

i`ll answer that when you answer my question which i have asked two or three times and you have either ignored or dodged each time.

It's because he can't face the truth. He has sung a bad song and doesn't want any one to know because he might get in trouble

I am also a member of that way support. Are Hearts not your club e.g. when asked do you say Hearts are my club or do you say Hearts are not only my club but just in case anyone gets upset it's also theirs! Pedantic and Pathetic.

You are obviously totally unaware of the impact child sexual abuse has on it's victims but I will excuse this lack of knowledge. If as a child-care professional I told you that this singing may have a massive impact on a child, would you change your mind?

It would appear that Hearts do in fact need a 'moral crusader' as their message clearly isn't working!

I have no interest whatsoever in what Celtic or Rangers fans do, sing etc That is for others, I am concerned about HMFC

What is your small percentage is in my opinion significant e.g. we had around 1100 people at the game last night, many of these songs were belted out not by a few but by hundreds (and not silly wee boys but some very big silly Billy's.

About the bit in bold,Bob.Would you not concede that the point John made regarding this(i.e. the authorities tackling the big two head on)is a vital point and one,if seriously tackled,would change things at football grounds massively?As John said,though,and i agree with him,i can't see it changing any time soon but it is right at the centre of all this.

I am obviously firmly in the anti-Rangers type songs being sung group but people are going to lose their argument if they say that anyone singing a song such as Rule Britannia is not a Hearts fan. If you go to the games then you are a Hearts fan. I'd rather that type of song was never sung but it's far too simplistic to say that singing songs that are usually sung by Rangers fans means you are not a Hearts fan.

As far as Celtic fans are concerned we're just Rangers fans, that's the whole point of my arguement

good post, and agree with the rule britannia thing, would rather we just sung flower of scotland towards them ! This thread is just making me more and more angry so i'm going to duck out now ! One last thing is the fact that the songs merge into one and another, last night i never realised i was singing along to the 'born under a UJ' till the last bit, hate that song, does that make me navie not to know the words from the start to stop or caught up in the monent not to reliase ?

The Treasurer

As far as Celtic fans are concerned we're just Rangers fans, that's the whole point of my arguement

They also think they are the GFITW and that they never get any decisions going their way.

Shows what a bunch of thick inbred morons they really are teehee.gif

:lol:

fightclub120202_326x450.jpg

Just let it all out... Don't be afraid to let it all out...

I think you are getting angry and frustrated mixed up with offended. Do you need to expand your emotional vocabulary?

One of these "fans" who rushed to buy a ticket for last nights game after we beat Rangers then yeah?

That's the one positive to take from being defeated last night...it will weed out the glory hunters who returned for what must be the shortest period ever.

Is that a question for me? If it is then I am a season ticket holder and have been watching Hearts home and away since 1961 and have not see much glory!

Hearts of Vladland

That's the point, you don't hear it anywhere else so why sing it at Parkheid? They already think we're Rangers fans in disguise, thick prix!

They did get a reaction yesterday which is the main reason they sing it to wind up the Celtic fans and when you are hearing choruses of 'oh ah up the ra' I can see why they would want sing it and to be fair to the guys who started it, they only started singing it after Celtic Symphony was sung.

Is that a question for me? If it is then I am a season ticket holder and have been watching Hearts home and away since 1961 and have not see much glory!

And yet you seem surprised about the singing at parkhead? Have just got your hearing aids or something? I can't believe you have never sang hullo hullo

Lets forget for the sake of this debate, all songs apart from the specific songs which are banned and may at some point cost clubs points or money (that is not my perception but also HMFC). If someone chooses to sing a song which is banned and may at some point cost clubs points or money, are you saying they have Hearts best interests at heart.

Bob, can you show us a list of banned songs. Not being smart here just curious. I know there were guidelines but I'm real curious to see how they would be implemented or interpreted.

To answer your question I think that anyone who was there last night has the best interest of the club at Heart, they didnt go solely for a wee sing song and wind up of the parkhead faithful. Do some need educating? perhaps

Bob, can you show us a list of banned songs. Not being smart here just curious. I know there were guidelines but I'm real curious to see how they would be implemented or interpreted.

To answer your question I think that anyone who was there last night has the best interest of the club at Heart, they didnt go solely for a wee sing song and wind up of the parkhead faithful. Do some need educating? perhaps

The Famine Song is 'banned' and anyone singing songs about 'fenians' or 'f*****g the Pope' (another wee ditty from last night) can be prosecuted in the same way and using the same anti-discriminatory legislation as someone using e.g. racist language

Your curiosity surprises me, why do you think Hearts state both in writing and through the tannoy that sectarian or homophobic language has no place at Tynecastle?

Do the posters who claim to be "on the wind up" when they sing these horrible hun-induced songs, sing this land is my land, and the fields of athenry when they attend Ibrox?

I think not.

Unfortunately the worst thing I find about being a Hearts fans is the small minority of cretins that follow the club.

Do the posters who claim to be "on the wind up" when they sing these horrible hun-induced songs, sing this land is my land, and the fields of athenry when they attend Ibrox?

I think not.

Unfortunately the worst thing I find about being a Hearts fans is the small minority of cretins that follow the club.

Of course they don't and you know fine well why they don't. Though it can't be ignored that the pro-brit and sometimes bigoted songs are mostly heard against Celtic and hibs.

Why do you think that is?

The Famine Song is 'banned' and anyone singing songs about 'fenians' or 'f*****g the Pope' (another wee ditty from last night) can be prosecuted in the same way and using the same anti-discriminatory legislation as someone using e.g. racist language

Your curiosity surprises me, why do you think Hearts state both in writing and through the tannoy that sectarian or homophobic language has no place at Tynecastle?

Crikey, You have had the whole gambit of emotions today, you were angered and frustrated this morning, now you are surprised, you have had some day, mind and take yer tablets when you get home. :thumbsup: I was genuinley interested on what your answer would be as I didn't know 100% for sure what exactly what was covered and still have a view that its open to differing interpretations. Was away from the country for 9 years and most probably didnt pay too much attention to the legislation and probably havent since my return as I'm not ever gonna be pulled up for violating it, well at least I hope not :ninja:

Crikey, You have had the whole gambit of emotions today, you were angered and frustrated this morning, now you are surprised, you have had some day, mind and take yer tablets when you get home. :thumbsup: I was genuinley interested on what your answer would be as I didn't know 100% for sure what exactly what was covered and still have a view that its open to differing interpretations. Was away from the country for 9 years and most probably didnt pay too much attention to the legislation and probably havent since my return as I'm not ever gonna be pulled up for violating it, well at least I hope not :ninja:

If you start belting out The Sash on Saturday,Tom,i think,legally,you would be in the clear.....i think!:whistling:

I think not.

The phrase hun is equally offensive to Rangers fans as some of our guys on here are taking offense at what was sung at Celtic Park last night. However I dont see why Rangers fans would take offense at New York Island, The Redwood Forrest or The Gulf Stream Waters :whistling:

If you start belting out The Sash on Saturday,Tom,i think,legally,you would be in the clear.....i think!:whistling:

I do believe I would, however I get stuck after My Father Wore It As A Youth :ninja:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bob, it was in jest... Nothing more. I agree with you not liking the sectarian thing, it's just that this is the most joyless thread I have ever read and I cannae see it going anywhere soon. Bash on though.

Bob - I am not sure if the term fenian should be viewed as a bigotted statement. However I suppose it is now generally accepted as one due to it's current use and intend use if you catch my drift.

I think 'Fenian' arrives from Fenian Brotherhood - an offshoot of the Irish Republican Brotherhood in the 18th century. I think the term originated from an old Irish Army name?

Of course they don't and you know fine well why they don't. Though it can't be ignored that the pro-brit and sometimes bigoted songs are mostly heard against Celtic and hibs.

Why do you think that is?

Because they're bigoted arseholes :rolleyes:

Because they're bigoted arseholes :rolleyes:

Correct. Misguided and driven by a mob mentality. There is an element of singing this stuff to noise up the Celtic fans though.

The phrase hun is equally offensive to Rangers fans as some of our guys on here are taking offense at what was sung at Celtic Park last night. However I dont see why Rangers fans would take offense at New York Island, The Redwood Forrest or The Gulf Stream Waters :whistling:

Ha Ha!

This one had me a tad confused as well. Didn't realise that Woddie was an Irish freedom fighter.

I do believe I would, however I get stuck after My Father Wore It As A Youth :ninja:

That's at the end is it not,Tom?Something you want to tell us?:lol:

Sorry,i'm taking the seriousness out of a half decent thread.Carry on folks....!

Archived