The Ashes

Boris

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the old phrase.................Think about inserting them, think about it again then decide to bat :thumbsup:

Whatever............................Advance Australia Fair :rolleyes:

Hardly what I would call bold stuff. Only decision he could make considering the conditions. Quite sure Punter would have done the same...................MON THE AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Has Punter ever chosen to bowl first? I don't think he's capable of going beyond ABC in his thinking.

Mon the Aussies, buy I hae my doubts.

Has Punter ever chosen to bowl first? I don't think he's capable of going beyond ABC in his thinking.

Mon the Aussies, buy I hae my doubts.

He has in the past but it is the norm to bat first. Anyway, I reckon we are up against it here, conditions look to be favouring England. A big first innings score required from Clarke, Ponting and Hughes today.

He has in the past but it is the norm to bat first. Anyway, I reckon we are up against it here, conditions look to be favouring England. A big first innings score required from Clarke, Ponting and Hughes today.

We???? Didn't know your were a convict!

stirlingshirejambo

We???? Didn't know your were a convict!

half chance for Collingwood difficult but he is a great slip fielder

Maybe all the slips need move forward half a yard

stirlingshirejambo

One of the worst shots that I have ever seen....................raging :verymad:

It's the way he plays the game

just slightly mistimed drive.....delighed..... :thumbsup:

Pointless wasted review.

Agreed, height was the issue and to overturn the on field umpire it would have had to have been smashing into the stumps ..... didn't look a stick on shout. Poor judgement all round from Eng for the reviews, 2 gone before lunch

Looks like it will have to be the Hussey and Haddin show again. Unless Clarke comes up with the goods. Australia are really in poor shape.

stirlingshirejambo

Looks like it will have to be the Hussey and Haddin show again. Unless Clarke comes up with the goods. Australia are really in poor shape.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Get to bed :santa1:

heartgarfunkel

Clarke needs to be the daddy here, and those at the other end need to concentrate. Feeling very Australian this morning. Self- contrived 'personality' Swann and his massive, smug overbite is really pissing me off, and then prospect of knighthoods etc for them is producing the boke.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Great reply so far from england- and plenty batting to come. Still a bit there but looks a decent batting wicket, new ball being seen off and johnson looking wayward again- looking good. Barring the classic england collapse this could be some day.

Just wish I was there, looks an absolutely phenomonal ground.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Went to my bed just after Watson was caught. Woke up at 5 and checked BBC text, thought they hadn't updated the score. Checked Sky text & realised the criminals are all out.

C'mon England.

stirlingshirejambo

Went to my bed just after Watson was caught. Woke up at 5 and checked BBC text, thought they hadn't updated the score. Checked Sky text & realised the criminals are all out.

C'mon England.

Fell asleep at 8 down and woke up as England almost overtake Australa's total

what a fantastic day

stirlingshirejambo

Hardcore here, no sleep for me. Well I do work night shifts :santa4:

Another 50 for Cook what a series he's had

Geoff Kilpatrick

Heading back on the train. Crowd of 84k plus - all the Aussies had disappeared by close. Only downer was seeing a **** in a vermin shirt in the beer queue!

Archived