Let's make Daily Mail readers SEETHE.

Acey

Snake Plissken

I want random wars as well. If you can fit the War of the Spanish Succession i'll be a happy historian.

Funny you should say Spanish, as I went for this:

I think this shows the danger of keeping pets at home, if he didn't have a dog he'd still be alive. My great uncle, a volunteer in the Spanish Civil War, nearly died when he tripped over his greyhound, Speedy, at the top of his stairs. pets just aren't worth the risk.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...a bit disco

Funny you should say Spanish, as I went for this:

I think this shows the danger of keeping pets at home, if he didn't have a dog he'd still be alive. My great uncle, a volunteer in the Spanish Civil War, nearly died when he tripped over his greyhound, Speedy, at the top of his stairs. pets just aren't worth the risk.

Posting of the highest order. Hope it gets through!

is that you?

i have -35 on the dog death thread. :ninja:

Yip thats me. few other comments flying around as well one on the Ann Widdecombe story and one on the Wagner story both doing rather well on the negative comments

Guest GhostHunter

SEETHING !

Their mods are editing comments.

A sad indictment of today's youth.

Easily swayed by a "sexual deviant" who looks like a child himself.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322947/Taxi-driver-wife-helped-drug-sexually-abuse-teenage-girls-jailed-life.html#comments#ixzz1373OfWWU

is NOT what I posted, they removed, "and I trust that our health service will take care of him during his incarceration".

:verymad:

SEETHING !

is NOT what I posted, they removed, "and I trust that our health service will take care of him during his incarceration".

It's murder when people in power alter/edit your posts! :rolleyes::rolleyes::whistling:

Yip thats me. few other comments flying around as well one on the Ann Widdecombe story and one on the Wagner story both doing rather well on the negative comments

:whistling: i may have just instigated a probable war of words on the deid mutt thread.

i'll no doubt be pavement dancin' behind the kennels tonight.

SEETHING !

Kharma's a bitch.

SEETHING !

gamekeeper turned poacher. :whistling:

...a bit disco

Ain't seeing any comments posted on the 'Muslims on a plane' story yet.

Ain't seeing any comments posted on the 'Muslims on a plane' story yet.

Think that one might be a tough nut to crack.

10 pts to the first person to get one on there.

...a bit disco

Well done Dex.

The only comment with red on the taxi driver story:thumbsup:

Struggling to get my comments posted at all now. The one that did get on was my poorest effort by a long way.

Other than the taxi driver story, I was especially proud of the ones I submitted to the crocodile article, where I suggested we'd stumbled on a great solution to benefit cheats, the kitten flushed down the toilet ("looking at the nick of the mother, I bet the kid wishes she'd flushed herself down the toilet") and the Rod Stewart daughter one ("So Rod felt like he wasn't her father? I bet she was aware of it every time she tried to moisturise that leathery hide he gave her").

Disappointing. Lots of work to do before I reach the heights of an IP Knightley etc. Well played the lot of you. :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

A bit disappointed with this one on the codgers thread...

'And they still haven't seen Hibs lift the Scottish Cup.'

- The Westburn Phantom, Here,there, every ****ing where!, 22/10/2010 17:42

Click to rate Rating 8

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322779/Meet-worlds-oldest-siblings-racked-astonishing-474-years-them.html#ixzz137E8VODy

Must try harder.

Check the newest comments on the gypsies story. My reply to a critic has earned me another -135 points. :teehee:

I'm now up to -435 on that story :thumbsup:

Pressure on you to get a reaction mate :thumbsup:

Na, I've been having no luck at all. None of my comments getting through.

I've gave this a go and turned Teenwolf's idea upside down. One of my relitives will be getting killed by the Army in past days.

I bet you'd be the first to moan though if a single unemployed mother with 10 kids from 5 different fathers jumped the housing queue and got all the benefits going.

- Dolly Essex, Cheltenham, UK, 22/10/2010

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322822/Gypsies-facing-eviction-illegal-travellers-camp-Crays-Hill-jump-housing-list.html#ixzz137Hoe0ng

Come on now. The travellers have one of the strictest up brings going. They are chaperoned everywhere until they are married, just like our Muslim cousins.

Just because their clothes look tatty, their clean folk.

Is It because they have moved into Essex that you are giving the young girls of the travellers an Essex stereotype. If so I salute you. You seem to have accepted these people and is stuff like this that my Grandad held firm for, until the Black and Tan shot him.

I've gave this a go and turned Teenwolf's idea upside down. One of my relitives will be getting killed by the Army in past days.

I bet you'd be the first to moan though if a single unemployed mother with 10 kids from 5 different fathers jumped the housing queue and got all the benefits going.

- Dolly Essex, Cheltenham, UK, 22/10/2010

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322822/Gypsies-facing-eviction-illegal-travellers-camp-Crays-Hill-jump-housing-list.html#ixzz137Hoe0ng

Come on now. The travellers have one of the strictest up brings going. They are chaperoned everywhere until they are married, just like our Muslim cousins.

Just because their clothes look tatty, their clean folk.

Is It because they have moved into Essex that you are giving the young girls of the travellers an Essex stereotype. If so I salute you. You seem to have accepted these people and is stuff like this that my Grandad held firm for, until the Black and Tan shot him.

You should just go the whole hog and say the only reason they are complaining is that they are worried that their hoorish daughter gets pumped by a ****.

:laugh:

Another thing there is a lot worse on the Lisa Marie Presley thread than I said.

I only said it looked like she was on her Dad's diet, I never mentioned any Toally related death for her.

Ok, I'm confused with the moon article.

I had them biting like anything and my rating steadily dropped to -50 or more.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1322753/Why-silvery-moon-reality.html

Now my comments have all been voted up with the first one at -4 and my subsequent replies at +13 while my main detractor gets voted down?

Is this all you guys trying to stick up for me or are there other visitors appreciating my mischief?

Another thing there is a lot worse on the Lisa Marie Presley thread than I said.

I only said it looked like she was on her Dad's diet, I never mentioned any Toally related death for her.

What's the link to the Lisa Marie story?

I posted on it earler but can't find it.

I P Knightley

In genuine tears of laughter here.

I'm glad I didn't read that one at work! Superb stuff.

Round 3 should be heading to a Daily Mail site near you very soon.

I'm in on the dog one.

"Let's paws for a moment, what ticks me off is nobody is thinking of the dogs that are still alive. Although it's a fetching story, this could be a chance to give them a new leash of life"

Congrats on cracking a thousand red arrows!!

I have also questioned the intelligence and claimed they were probably consenting until they got worried about being branded a slut!

under Pat Stanton.

Curses!

I was all set to explain my alter ego as an alcoholic has-been '70s footballer who frequently wakes up in the early hours behind the wheel of his taxi, soaked in pish. This would have got to those cruel beeyatches having a go at me on the old duffers' story.

I P Knightley

Sweet Jeesus!

Cats 1 Dogs 0

GIRUY Dugs!

- The Westburn Phantom

I've now got some explaining to do as to why I've got tears rolling down my cheeks.

Quick pull on the nose hairs and I think I've got away with it.

...a bit disco

Well said Paul Downing , I am so sick of the I love my pet brigade at any cost to human life . Oh and to the idiot who thinks the taxpayer pays The Queen's vet bills , he ought to be put down for rank ignorance and stupidity.

- angela, newbury berkshire, 22/10/2010 20:00

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322872/Dog-owners-warned-mystery-disease-kills-pets.html#ixzz137QifyPd

Thats Dex!

Snake Plissken

I've mentioned an aunt in the Crimean war in my latest attempt.

So far only one has gotten in and that's sitting nicely at nearly -200

My last effort on the Women's Retirement age being increased article got +8.

Thought it was a good one as well, must try harder.

On another note, still waiting on my Gypsy comment getting through the net. down.gif

...a bit disco

Check this out for a backfire!

'Journalism at its finest.'- Irvine Jambo, Highlands, 22/10/2010 2:27

Click to rate Rating 703

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322712/What-eyebrows-Coleen-Rooney.html#ixzz137WGrP2Z

Thats +703!!!!!!!!

Check this out for a backfire!

'Journalism at its finest.'- Irvine Jambo, Highlands, 22/10/2010 2:27

Click to rate Rating 703

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322712/What-eyebrows-Coleen-Rooney.html#ixzz137WGrP2Z

Thats +703!!!!!!!!

In fairness, that's a genuinely sarcastic comment on my part; quite glad that Mail readers seem to hate their news source as much as I do...

...a bit disco

In fairness, that's a genuinely sarcastic comment on my part; quite glad that Mail readers seem to hate their news source as much as I do...

I'll give you that.

They certainly took your bait:thumbsup: