Let's make Daily Mail readers SEETHE.

Acey

BoJack Horseman

Got a nice -35 going on the model ship man story. How do you lot keep track of where you've commented?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going for a different approach and avoiding racial tolerance this time.

Gone for the Russell Brand story. Not sure how this one will go. :whistling:<_<

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322864/Russell-Brand-gets-henna-tattoo-ahead-wedding-Katy-Perry.html

Will Russell invite Andrew Sachs and Jonathan Ross to the wedding? Would be nice to see Andrew Sachs forgive and forget.

Randle P McMurphy

maris piper has her finger on the pulse!

Rather a lot of Lefties about today.

Must be the weather. Or has the Guardian gone deservedly bust at long last?

- Maris Piper, whitley bay, Republic of Geordieland (Retired), 22/10/2010 11:50

maris piper has her finger on the pulse!

Rather a lot of Lefties about today.

Must be the weather. Or has the Guardian gone deservedly bust at long last?

- Maris Piper, whitley bay, Republic of Geordieland (Retired), 22/10/2010 11:50

We could try the guardian one day next week and see if we can upset them as well :whistling::whistling:

I P Knightley

Let's see how round 2 goes on the old busters story:

Nice try, Johanna, Terri, Rebekah, Alex ste and the others.

One of them is a brother (Leonard). HE won't have changed his surname.

Not so smart now, huh???

Guest GhostHunter

No-one considered using the Debate Board....?

Could certainly be interesting.

Nope - this is akin to ringing the doorbell and doing a runner...

We could try the guardian one day next week and see if we can upset them as well :whistling::whistling:

Just take the opposite approach.

Although to be fair, they will generally be of a higher intelligence.

Let's see how round 2 goes on the old busters story:

if that doesnt get a few bites i'll eat my hat. well played.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322872/Dog-owners-warned-mystery-disease-kills-pets.html

it's just natures way. there are far too many dog's as it is. in just the same way that supposed man made climate change is being blamed for the natural cyclical changes in regard to global warming, this is simply mother natures way of controlling the numbers of a particular species of creature.

in these times of deep austerity, it's welcome news that there could soon be less useless dependent animals consuming the country's resources.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322872/Dog-owners-warned-mystery-disease-kills-pets.html#ixzz136kzmM4o

I reckon I'd find that easier.

Just take the opposite approach.

Although to be fair, they will generally be of a higher intelligence.

I'm with IP on this one, and the higher intelligence would make it more of a challenge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322872/Dog-owners-warned-mystery-disease-kills-pets.html

it's just natures way. there are far too many dog's as it is. in just the same way that supposed man made climate change is being blamed for the natural cyclical changes in regard to global warming, this is simply mother natures way of controlling the numbers of a particular species of creature.

in these times of deep austerity, it's welcome news that there could soon be less useless dependent animals consuming the country's resources.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322872/Dog-owners-warned-mystery-disease-kills-pets.html#ixzz136kzmM4o

I think their theory is wrong...probably barking up the wrong tree

- Eddie, Southampton, 22/10/2010 17:03

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322872/Dog-owners-warned-mystery-disease-kills-pets.html#ixzz136lwVrjd

Nice

Guest GhostHunter

http://www.dailymail...kills-pets.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz136kzmM4o

I'm going to dip into that one I think.

They will be apoplectic with furry (sic) soon.

I P Knightley

I'm with IP on this one, and the higher intelligence would make it more of a challenge.

Easier for me because offensive right-wing rhetoric comes more easily. :)

We could always cut & past some of I8's stuff...

I've fired into the Women's Retirement Age article quite heavily. Surely get some good bites from it

Women have been harping on about equality for years, now they get it and they're whining. The hypocrisy is astounding.

- RTJ, Edinburgh, 22/10/2010 18:06

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz136mhPvTp

Dammit straight in with a +1 down.gif

Edited by rossthejambo

Snake Plissken

The top ten of the Travller story

1) LC -945

2) Irvine Jambo -792

3) I P Knightley -388

4) Jasper -384

5) Pat McGinley -333

6) Timbalaba -277

7) Thomas Sheridan -235

8) Thaddeus Wolfe -123

9) Grumpy Rebus -117

10) Liquidator -115

Well done all near 3000 seethe points, 8 out of the top 10 worst comments, assuming Jasper and Timbalada aren't ours.

Pwoud, vewy pwoud.

I P Knightley

The top ten of the Travller story

1) LC -945

2) Irvine Jambo -792

3) I P Knightley -388

4) Jasper -384

5) Pat McGinley -333

6) Timbalaba -277

7) Thomas Sheridan -235

8) Thaddeus Wolfe -123

9) Grumpy Rebus -117

10) Liquidator -115

Well done all near 3000 seethe points, 8 out of the top 10 worst comments, assuming Jasper and Timbalada aren't ours.

Pwoud, vewy pwoud.

Although I'm encouraged by my own progress up the chart having given everyone a head start, I'm rooting for LC to make the 1000 before I'm home.

...a bit disco

Someone is taking the michael in the deed dug story.

Too many greens in that one.

Guest GhostHunter

I've fired into the Women's Retirement Age article quite heavily. Surely get some good bites from it

Women have been harping on about equality for years, now they get it and they're whining. The hypocrisy is astounding.

- RTJ, Edinburgh, 22/10/2010 18:06

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz136mhPvTp

Dammit straight in with a +1 down.gif

I'm going for this jugular on that one...

Being a female, I wholly object to the government's stance on the pension age hike.

We should all be doing whatever it takes to support our menfolk, some of whom struggle with daily tasks. I'll happily work until 75 just so that my husband doesn't go without.

You women libbers are nothing more than glorified suffragettes.

Shame on you.

Snake Plissken

I'm getting some serious action from the old ladies story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322779/Meet-worlds-oldest-siblings-racked-astonishing-474-years-them.html#comments

Rats in a barrel.

In genuine tears of laughter here.

I'm glad I didn't read that one at work! Superb stuff.

I'm in on the dog one.

"Let's paws for a moment, what ticks me off is nobody is thinking of the dogs that are still alive. Although it's a fetching story, this could be a chance to give them a new leash of life"

Snake Plissken

A potential 1000-pointer there but the challenge will be to have something screamingly offensive enough that can make it in.

I've questioned the intelligence of the children involved, not sure if it will get through but it's going to be a big hitter if it does.

The comments not related to race have failed, so back to a hopefully winning formula.

This man deserves the sack. Imagine pigeonholing a race or religion like that.

What have the Muslims done to deserve this?

Desperate for Tucker's enlightening observation on the taxi driver murderer story to get published. Not hopeful, though. :lol:

The comments not related to race have failed, so back to a hopefully winning formula.

I can't remember the exact words of mine but I talked about real Brits and real Americans in inverted commas and said the Muslim community deserved to be treated the same, yes there is the occassional "bad egg" but you can't damn a whole religion on that basis.

:thumbsup:

Guest GhostHunter

A potential 1000-pointer there but the challenge will be to have something screamingly offensive enough that can make it in.

I've questioned the intelligence of the children involved, not sure if it will get through but it's going to be a big hitter if it does.

Indeed, it's a sad indictment :lol:

Snake Plissken

That will do very well indeed, or badly.

You know what I meant.

I have also questioned the intelligence and claimed they were probably consenting until they got worried about being branded a slut!

under Pat Stanton.

...a bit disco

Going for the public service angle in the taxi driver story.

Doesn't anyone these days teach their children to stay away from taxi drivers?

Going for a different approach and avoiding racial tolerance this time.

Gone for the Russell Brand story. Not sure how this one will go. :whistling:<_<

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322864/Russell-Brand-gets-henna-tattoo-ahead-wedding-Katy-Perry.html

Will Russell invite Andrew Sachs and Jonathan Ross to the wedding? Would be nice to see Andrew Sachs forgive and forget.

Got a + for this one?!?!?! I'll just stick to racial tolerance to upset them from now on.

:lol:

Mate, you've gone mild compared to me. I've labelled his sentence "harsh" and said a fine would be of better use to the country than an expensive custodial sentence. Almost certainly never going to see the light of day. :D

Snake Plissken

It's funny you should say that because in my comment, I said schools should teach children to stay away from taxi drivers or any men with a menacing glint in their eye.

...a bit disco

Mate, you've gone mild compared to me. I've labelled his sentence "harsh" and said a fine would be of better use to the country than an expensive custodial sentence. Almost certainly never going to see the light of day. :D

Marvelous

Coffee on monitor moment!

:thumbsup:

I went for congratulating his wife on standing by her man; there's something romantic about it, really.

Snake Plissken

On the muslim plane story I've said that my father did not fight in the Falklands for intolerance to persist.

I think I'm going to mention a family member in a war everytime I comment, no matter how unrelated to the topic.

I went for congratulating his wife on standing by her man; there's something romantic about it, really.

Hahahahaha. :lol:

"Sounds like a tragic tale of a man who just wanted to be loved" - seems you agree with Malcolm Tucker, whoever that may be...

...a bit disco

On the muslim plane story I've said that my father did not fight in the Falklands for intolerance to persist.

I think I'm going to mention a family member in a war everytime I comment, no matter how unrelated to the topic.

That would be worth bonus points in the dog thread:thumbsup:

Challenge accepted.

I want random wars as well. If you can fit the War of the Spanish Succession i'll be a happy historian.