Let's make Daily Mail readers SEETHE.

Acey

got the guys at work in on this yesterday too. one suggestion was to vote down all their top rated comments to confuse the masses :)

ps, I declare a win on the nuclear sub thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had a wee go at the David Cameron spending article, encouraging more immigration and closer links with the EU and a tax on all properties over ?250k.

I await their wrath.

After numerous unpublished posts since yesterday I'm finally "in the game" with an early score of -14 on the Cameron thread. :thumbsup:

I don't get it!!!

My finances are stretched so by Call me Dave's logic maybe I should just stop paying my taxes.

Pay the money Dave, Europe has been good for this country.

- Dirty Leefer, Leef, UK, 23/10/2010 12:51

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1323028/Stop-spending-Cameron-tells-EU-demands-6-cent-budget-increase.html#ixzz13BVr5wdy

It will certainly give us better insight into the mentality of the average Mailonline commenter!

I'm in on the Rosie Webster story - "So a revealing, low cut top and skin tight jeans leaving very little to the imagination is now "demure", is it? What has this country become?"

Minus 1 after seconds!! Unbelievable Jeff! :(

EDIT: Buuuuuuut... on the junkie vasectomy, right in with a plus one!

"Great news. Let's hope that more ne'er do wells follow in this brave young man's footsteps, and help save this formerly wonderful country from its current infestation with broken families and yob children from dysfunctional homes. This man clearly understands the concept of Cameron's Big Society, which is comforting.

It's time to put the Great back into Britain, and this is one step in the right direction."

Edited by Thommo

...a bit disco

Makes a change from housebreaking for drug money.

The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in this junkie nation.

- The Westburn Phantom, Here, there, every ****ing where!, 23/10/2010 12:23

Click to rate Rating 1

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322985/British-drug-addict-Alan-Mitchell-charity-money-vasectomy.html#ixzz13BY35ApI

Straight in with a PLUS 1!

Don't get it?!

Think I might have overstepped the mark on this one. :whistling:

I have nothing against disabled people, just as I have nothing against the gays, muslims, young single mothers etc, but sometimes disabled people need to realise that there are certain things that are beyond their capabilities.

Things like driving cars!!

RIP though.

...a bit disco

Wonder if my comment about the Tory councillor will get through.

Tory councillor is a Nazi!!!

Hardly news, is it?

Comments are taking an age on that one:down:

Jeff Jimmeries latest installment on the Teacher sacked for being stupid story..........

"So he has been teaching for 13 years and now they decide to relieve him of his duties?? His name is Ahmed clearly a decision based on race. We do not do enough to protect incomers and foreigners in this country!!!!

I'm currently third worst-rated on that story with:

Given the complete lack of jobs in the recession it doesn't really matter if teachers are rubbish, the kids will never get jobs anyway.

On top of that there's now one more unemployed person in the country.

In the long-term, this was clearly a pointless decision.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322989/The-teacher-banned-life-useless.html#ixzz13Bdi8JUM

It seems my comments on the junkie who got sterilised, Cher and Facebook haven't been accepted. :down:

Guest GhostHunter

I'm in on the Rosie Webster story - "So a revealing, low cut top and skin tight jeans leaving very little to the imagination is now "demure", is it? What has this country become?"

Minus 1 after seconds!! Unbelievable Jeff! :(

EDIT: Buuuuuuut... on the junkie vasectomy, right in with a plus one!

"Great news. Let's hope that more ne'er do wells follow in this brave young man's footsteps, and help save this formerly wonderful country from its current infestation with broken families and yob children from dysfunctional homes. This man clearly understands the concept of Cameron's Big Society, which is comforting.

It's time to put the Great back into Britain, and this is one step in the right direction."

Thommo - you need to know how to play it :D

On the Junkie thread - my entry straight in to number 2

This is nothing more than glorified prostitution, but without the sex.

Shocking.

- D, Stirling, UK, 23/10/2010 10:21

Click to rate Rating -89

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322985/British-drug-addict-Alan-Mitchell-charity-money-vasectomy.html#ixzz13BfRe7K9

Thommo - you need to know how to play it :D

On the Junkie thread - my entry straight in to number 2

:lol:

I'm trying to get a good rating with that comment!

Quite pleased with some of the reactions elsewhere, but not been quoted yet sadly. Hopefully today can be the day. :thumbsup:

After numerous unpublished posts since yesterday I'm finally "in the game" with an early score of -14 on the Cameron thread. :thumbsup:

I don't get it!!!

My finances are stretched so by Call me Dave's logic maybe I should just stop paying my taxes.

Pay the money Dave, Europe has been good for this country.

- Dirty Leefer, Leef, UK, 23/10/2010 12:51

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz13BVr5wdy

Up (or is that down?) to -25 now :thumbsup:

siegementality

Dunno how this'll do on the junkie article, if it gets through!

What a waste of money!!!! This guy was surely desperate enough to have taken ?100 to have this procure carried out. How is the country going to reduce our national debt by paying out exorbitant sums of money like this.

Incidentally, did he have a sperm count test carried out first? I would hate to think we wasted money on someone who couldn't have kids in the first place!

Siegementality

Edinburgh

Edited by siegementality

Think I might have overstepped the mark on this one. :whistling:

I have nothing against disabled people, just as I have nothing against the gays, muslims, young single mothers etc, but sometimes disabled people need to realise that there are certain things that are beyond their capabilities.

Things like driving cars!!

RIP though.

Trolling at it's finest methinks. :whistling:

Worst rated at -26.

Just had a wee go at Wagner, something about hard enough to understand the cockneys, geordies and irish without having to decipher the ramblings of a Brazilian!

Fuse lit.... Ruuuuunnn!!!!! :woot:

I'm really getting into this now, here's my post on the Abi Titmus thread---

This woman reminds me of the late Princess Diana, she's a true National Treasure. :woot:

Kalamazoo Jambo

I suck at this game. Suggested that Britain should have joined the Euro, and if not, should have 'joined' the dollar, but I'm only at -1.

Being outplayed by Mo Berthe is highly embarrassing. :verymad:

I suck at this game. Suggested that Britain should have joined the Euro, and if not, should have 'joined' the dollar, but I'm only at -1.

Being outplayed by Mo Berthe is highly embarrassing. :verymad:

I've not had a good one since my first on the James Khan story. :whistling:

But getting somewhere on the Kylie one and DC making the right choices. B)

Not doing so well on the woman propositioned by her dentist and not publish on the "tory dressed as Hilter" story :angry:

...a bit disco

'

I think dressing up as Germany's most famous leader is a good idea for a fancy dress party.

But then I've not got a ticket for the easilly offended bus!!'

- Dirty Leefer, Leef, UK, 23/10/2010 12:43

Click to rate Rating 3

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322939/Conservative-Party-suspends-Harrogate-councillor-Mike-Gardener-photographed-Adolf-Hitler-costume.html#ixzz13Ck5JWRf

PLUS 3!!!!!!

Go figure!

'

I think dressing up as Germany's most famous leader is a good idea for a fancy dress party.

PLUS 3!!!!!!

Go figure!

Mine's just above yours:

Oh, come on. This guy seems like a good laugh and it was all just a bit of harmless fun. I'd far rather go to the pub with Mike Gardener than Cameron or Osborne, who'd probably just make excuses about an 'age of austerity' every time it was their round.

PLUS 5!! :rofl:

'

Click to rate Rating 3

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz13Ck5JWRf

PLUS 3!!!!!!

Go figure!

What???? I'm genuinly gutted with that score. :blink:

If I get published on the prosthetic arms story, I'll be stunned - "I'm just glad no-one else was hurt by this selfish fantasist" being the highlight of a truly heinous post. :thumbsup:

The Mighty Thor

Another good ploy appears to be to rip into someone elses post on a story by being obnoxiously argumnentative.

I've piled into some little englander on the EU funding story. Hopefully that'll flush out the other right wingers

:thumbsup:

-5 on the Nazi Tory

As usual it doesn't take the Tories long to show their true colours. How he can possibly say he has been a victim in this is truly disgusting. My family members fought in the war and this kind of thing should never be looked upon as light-hearted; especially by a figure of supposed authority.

- LC, Innsmouth, 23/10/2010 14:29

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322939/Conservative-Party-suspends-Harrogate-councillor-Mike-Gardener-photographed-Adolf-Hitler-costume.html#ixzz13CovtLxj

Have a look at the "Worst rated" for the travellers story --> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322822/Gypsies-facing-eviction-illegal-travellers-camp-Crays-Hill-jump-housing-list.html

I'm in 2nd and 3rd place. :rofl:

And the reply to one of yours is 2nd in the top rated, good work sir :thumbsup:

still waiting to get one put up :(

Randle P McMurphy

steady progress today with those that got through these bloody daily mail censors

EU funding

more soundbite nonsense from call me dave. the eu are hardly going to ask for a 6% contribution without doing the paperwork to back it up. it is really demeaning for the uk to continually question the finances each and every time. if we want to be an integral part of the eu we need to learn to pay our way.

- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 23/10/2010 1:38

Click to rate Rating -255

David Kelly

said it before and i'll say it again. can we stop dredging up this story. harsh maybe, but in times of war there is always collateral damage

- Colin Calderwood, London, 23/10/2010 10:51

Click to rate Rating -71

Nazi councillor

my father didnt fight in the war, nor my grandfather fight in the war before that to allow idiots like this to turn their efforts into some sort of joke. hitler was not some misunderstood charlie chaplin figure mike the gardener, he was a real monster

- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 23/10/2010 1:42

Click to rate Rating -75

kitten rescued by firefighters

is this really what we are spending our tax dollars on? my god in korea they would be eating the stupid beast not sending out the sas to save it. kim jong il or david cameron? tough call

- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 23/10/2010 1:45

Click to rate Rating -49

I'm raising the bar.

We will send the next bunch in your direction then! I'd give it a couple of months before you've changed your tune!

- andrew, cambridge, 22/10/2010 15:13

Since I am able of showing basic goodwill to my fellow EU citizen, sir, I would have no problem with this. Any right-thinking person would feel the same.

- Irvine Jambo, Highlands, 22/10/2010 16:17

Well said Irvine Jambo. These people are doing nothing but trying to better themselves and should be commended for getting onto the property ladder. It's not like they are spending lots of money on luxuries or recreational activities like fox hunting or parachute jumps etc..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322822/Gypsies-facing-eviction-illegal-travellers-camp-Crays-Hill-jump-housing-list.html

steady progress today with those that got through these bloody daily mail censors

EU funding

more soundbite nonsense from call me dave. the eu are hardly going to ask for a 6% contribution without doing the paperwork to back it up. it is really demeaning for the uk to continually question the finances each and every time. if we want to be an integral part of the eu we need to learn to pay our way.

- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 23/10/2010 1:38

Click to rate Rating -255

David Kelly

said it before and i'll say it again. can we stop dredging up this story. harsh maybe, but in times of war there is always collateral damage

- Colin Calderwood, London, 23/10/2010 10:51

Click to rate Rating -71

Nazi councillor

my father didnt fight in the war, nor my grandfather fight in the war before that to allow idiots like this to turn their efforts into some sort of joke. hitler was not some misunderstood charlie chaplin figure mike the gardener, he was a real monster

- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 23/10/2010 1:42

Click to rate Rating -75

kitten rescued by firefighters

is this really what we are spending our tax dollars on? my god in korea they would be eating the stupid beast not sending out the sas to save it. kim jong il or david cameron? tough call

- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 23/10/2010 1:45

Click to rate Rating -49

:thumbsup: Some top quality posting that we should all aspire to achieve, :thumbsup:

My latest attempt at winding up the Daily Mailers. :whistling:

This is quite ridiculous and says a lot about the society that we live in today.

Quite incredible that drunk girls make up the majority of drunken youngsters needing hospital treatment.

What are the boys doing on nights out? In my day there is no way the girls would get in a worse state than me and my mates!!

Come on guys, get a grip, you're giving us a bad name.

My latest attempt at winding up the Daily Mailers. :whistling:

This is quite ridiculous and says a lot about the society that we live in today.

Quite incredible that drunk girls make up the majority of drunken youngsters needing hospital treatment.

What are the boys doing on nights out? In my day there is no way the girls would get in a worse state than me and my mates!!

Come on guys, get a grip, you're giving us a bad name.

Jesus, already +1. I despair!! :lol:

I'm on Hitler on -5 1 behind Lovecraft but miles behind Randall

Edited by PsychocAndy

A wee bit of support for BoJo.

I feel sorry for Boris. He may not be the ideal husband, but he is much less devious than "Dave" and probably brighter than many of the other cabinet members.

He is the perfect person to represent middle England. He would make a great team with Peter Mandleson, to of the brightest men in politics.

This could go either way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1323066/Will-Boris-Johnsons-wife-Marina-forgive-latest-affair.html

Edited by grumpy rebus

So how long does it take to get your comments on?

I believe someone called Bingo has registered and tried to post about the GWAR on this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322999/Dentist-offered-discount-I-slept-him.html

Fairly neutral gingerist comment to start and we'll see how it goes :whistling:

Can take a while to get your comments on. They're like buses, you get none for ages and then they all get on at once. :rolleyes:

Looks like 3 other people agree with me that Liz Hurley looks like a non league centre half, but I was first to comment on it.

The Old Tolbooth

They can't trace you through the 10 minute mail unless they check IP addresses, which they won't, as most businesses have 1 external IP and it involves more than the Mail would have in place. Plus they can never prove who was ever using the PC, or even your net connection in the house. You will be safe.

Just use 10 minute mail, clear the cache in your browser and hammer into them.

That's genius mate, you're a star!! :thumbsup:

Have a look at the "Worst rated" for the travellers story --> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322822/Gypsies-facing-eviction-illegal-travellers-camp-Crays-Hill-jump-housing-list.html

I'm in 2nd and 3rd place. :rofl:

Outstanding work Acey :lol:

...a bit disco

This made me laugh.

'

It amazes me that to find the most sensible comments in the Mail you have to click on worst rated.

Not just this article....all of them.

Try it and see!'

- Tony, Essex, 23/10/2010 12:08

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322985/British-drug-addict-Alan-Mitchell-charity-money-vasectomy.html#ixzz13DI5cw7L

He's surely not one of us?!

The Old Tolbooth

Right, I've started off mildly so hopefully I'll get a few biters on this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1323051/Drivers-beware-traffic-wardens-gone-undercover.html

This is a disgrace!

Why should traffic wardens not be allowed to go undercover to catch criminals? The police have been doing it for years!

This guy clearly thought there were no traffic wardens because they were in plain clothes and thought he could get away with committing a crime by not paying for a parking ticket that the rest of us would have paid for, I reckon Mr Anderson (the criminal) should be sent to prison for a month to consider his devious actions!!

portobellojambo1

Not many thumbs down due to the time of night it was posted but plenty complaints apparently :D

On another note, they threatened to report me to my ISP should I try and post again, however I have another email address I could use, and also a dongle for broadband connection rather than my home connection, does anyone know if it would be picked up as the same IP address as I would love to get back in the game, I'm literally pishing myself at some of these comments :lol:

Help!

Try logging in through this website John..

https://kproxy.com/

Copy and paste the address of the article you want to go to and click on surf

Edited by portobellojambo1

The Old Tolbooth

Try logging in through this website John..

https://kproxy.com/

Copy and paste the address of the article you want to go to and click on surf

Excellent, with this and my 10 minute email thingy I'm so far under the radar now that I nearly crashed into the sea!

Cheers Iain :thumbsup:

Edited by johnmitchell