Let's make Daily Mail readers SEETHE.

Acey

I P Knightley

if you're thinking about coming up here and mining for minerals in my back garden you've got another thing coming. keep off my land.

- maroonlegions, the moon, 22/10/2010 9:52

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1322753/Why-silvery-moon-reality.html#ixzz135RxIUiy

Every one is a PEACH!!!

:biglaugh:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley

To whichever one of you went on claiming to be called "Colin" and living in some Towers,

I think your intended alter ego is already posting on the Eurocrat comments section:

Of course the Kommie Komizzars of EUrine Land are keen to sell 'We love the EU-SSR' to the rest of the Peasants, Workers, Bone Idlers, Workshy, Muppets, Sheeples of the whole of EUrine Land. So they will increase their spending of 'jollies' around the Beer Gardens, Red Light Districts and other places of 'Fiscal Consumption' for their staff.

After all, "When the Sun Shine, Make Hay". Who knows when the Angry Peasants of EUine Land will turn of the Fiscal Taps to those same Kommie Kommizzars?

Well, that's no Xmas Cards from Komrade Rumpy-Pumpy this year. (Maybe a visit from the EUrine Land 'secret police' in the form of some sort of Jobsworth!)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322729/David-Cameron-faces-pressure-block-huge-increase-Brussels-bureaucrats.html#ixzz135TjIf47

The "moon healer" one is inspired. :rofl:

As for new articles, I'm quite happy for people to hunt around and find their own articles to take the piss on. We've had some comic gold so far, after all! :thumbsup:

3 comments, none have been published. :down:

Neither has my cheerleader or Lisa Marie Presley ones. I may have to double my entendre.

I wrote a good one for the 35 year old mothers, I think it got blocked for having the word "shagger" at the end.

My best effort is -18 for my "I enjoy child beauty pageants..." comment. Need to do much better. :verymad:

Last I checked I was on -13 for my "EU is great, Tories are bad" comment.

This is one of my favourites though.

She's not exactly slim. I have a friend from Norwich who was 25 stone from sitting in all day in front of the computer, eating misery snacks and comfort food. Basically he was getting to the stage he couldn't even type. So what did he do? exercise, yes, but also went on a curry diet, following hindu ayervedic traditions and lost 12 stone in one year. We could learn a lot from other cultures.

- liquidator, Edinburgh, Scotland,

:rofl:

Walter Bishop

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clearly one of the most amazing women on the television. I do like a woman who looks a bit like a man in drag, but shes giving it a real go! Well done Annie!

- S Lawson, Norwich, 22/10/2010 12:27

Well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The People's Chimp

Last I checked I was on -13 for my "EU is great, Tories are bad" comment.

This is one of my favourites though.

She's not exactly slim. I have a friend from Norwich who was 25 stone from sitting in all day in front of the computer, eating misery snacks and comfort food. Basically he was getting to the stage he couldn't even type. So what did he do? exercise, yes, but also went on a curry diet, following hindu ayervedic traditions and lost 12 stone in one year. We could learn a lot from other cultures.

- liquidator, Edinburgh, Scotland,

:rofl:

YAS!

Now -17 on the EU one.

OH YEAH!

Its gathering momentum.

Same here.

Chad's had a scathing assessment of his intelligence.

People should stop whining and embrace the EU.

We are a far stronger nation when we are tied in with our continental cousins.

Lets just pay up and stop moaning. - Chad Sexington, Edinburgh UK, 22/10/2010 12:14

The most asinine, ignorant comment that I have ever read on this forum. You don't qualify for a vote, as you are obviously not 'bright enough'!

- Baz, England, 22/10/2010 12:51

It's at +8 :lol:

As hilarious as this thread is on one level, to know that we're annoying daily mail readers is wonderfully satisfying.

Now -17 on the EU one.

OH YEAH!

Its gathering momentum.

- 361 Oh yeah!!

You need to invite in asylum seekers and/or potential terrorists (in daily mail terms), then just step back and watch them seethe.

As hilarious as this thread is on one level, to know that we're annoying daily mail readers is wonderfully satisfying.

I was just thinking how enjoyable it is being a "hate" figure to these people.

Sergio Garcia

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clearly one of the most amazing women on the television. I do like a woman who looks a bit like a man in drag, but shes giving it a real go! Well done Annie!

- S Lawson, Norwich, 22/10/2010 12:27

Well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I thank you :thumbsup:

Nice article on the cost of international aid..... lots of potential.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322745/Foreign-aid-budget-cost-family-500-Fat-cats-earning-90k.html

Wonder if they'll "like" this?

We should be spending as much as we can afford to help the less fortunate of this world. Our alleged hardship is due to our own greed. Spread the wealth to some of these poorer countries, or perhaps let more of their citizens come here as a way of reducing their poverty.

As for a cost of ?500 per family, we should base it on our individual worth and pay a percentage towards helping these people. Perhaps 1% would be a start.

I've tried three comments but none up as of yet.

How long are you guys waiting between posting and it being published?

Click the view all button and see if that brings it up. Sometimes it doesn't update for me unless I click that. Usually takes about half an hour to get my pieces of gold on board.

My EU one, after starting at +2, is now at a very respectable -22

Quite rightly asking for more money if you ask me. The excellent work that these MEP's do is surely deserving of a bit of light entertainment and good quality food.

The Tory's should concentrate on things happening on this side of the Channel before arguing the shot with these upstanding members of the European community.

Nothing quite like deflecting attention away from his party's SICKENING cuts.

It would seem that supporting the EU AND criticising the Tories gets results :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

and here was me feeling smug about my 310 "negatives". I bow to your superiority!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol:

Splendid work, John. A one hit wonder!!!

I saw the offending (ofeensive) post and, at the time, it hadn't picked up too many thumbs down.

Not many thumbs down due to the time of night it was posted but plenty complaints apparently :D

On another note, they threatened to report me to my ISP should I try and post again, however I have another email address I could use, and also a dongle for broadband connection rather than my home connection, does anyone know if it would be picked up as the same IP address as I would love to get back in the game, I'm literally pishing myself at some of these comments :lol:

Help!

- 361 Oh yeah!!

You need to invite in asylum seekers and/or potential terrorists (in daily mail terms), then just step back and watch them seethe.

LOL

I tried that on the Khan one too.

I cant wait for a winter fuel allowance story, that would have some serious mileage :lol:

nearly at 400 now mate. You'll need to do some catching up... :whistling:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322726/James-Caan-filmed-offering-buy-baby-girl-flood-hit-Pakistan-village.html

Edit: that's the big 4-0-0 :D

Edited by grumpy rebus

Nice article on the cost of international aid..... lots of potential.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322745/Foreign-aid-budget-cost-family-500-Fat-cats-earning-90k.html

Wonder if they'll "like" this?

We should be spending as much as we can afford to help the less fortunate of this world. Our alleged hardship is due to our own greed. Spread the wealth to some of these poorer countries, or perhaps let more of their citizens come here as a way of reducing their poverty.

As for a cost of ?500 per family, we should base it on our individual worth and pay a percentage towards helping these people. Perhaps 1% would be a start.

-13 already

BoJack Horseman

My best effort is -18 for my "I enjoy child beauty pageants..." comment. Need to do much better. :verymad:

Loving the new avatar Acey. Problem?

The Mighty Thor

Holy Sh*t Batman

It's the one we've all been waiting on!

A traveller site and some rather upset blue rinsers.

Fill yer boots! :thumbsup:

And now travellers.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322822/Gypsies-facing-eviction-illegal-travellers-camp-Crays-Hill-jump-housing-list.html

We should be embracing the diversity that people from the travelling community bring us and doing all we can to integrate them into our lives. If this means "massaging" a few queues and statistics, so be it.

Shaking with rage? I do hope so..

If my Kkan one makes it in, I'm predicting -3000

share it with us than. :lol:

I've reached -421 on the Khan one and -35 on the foreign aid story. Fancy I could beat these with the "travellers" story.

I added a new post to the EU article and within a minute I'm at -1, I'm predicting great things for this one :thumbsup:

Have weighed in on the "travellers" story. Hopefully my "you have to admire their resolve" approach will pay dividends. :thumbsup:

Acey,

My heartfelt thanks. You've brightened up a dull day waiting for the Sky repair man. :)

The mods must be on lunch as no new ones have been put up for a while.

:(

EDIT

I just got posted with a -1 straight away.

I predict big for this one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322822/Gypsies-facing-eviction-illegal-travellers-camp-Crays-Hill-jump-housing-list.html

LC

Edited by Lovecraft

Also, who the hell was this?

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.

The travellers bought the land the site is on.

Mr Gridley does really sound like a very bitter NIMBY who overpaid for his property that is now tumbling in value along with everyone else's. A fairly basic error for a property developer wouldn't you say?

- Thomas Sheridan Esq, Cupid's Club, Manchester, 22/10/2010 14:00

Pishing myself :D