• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quite pleased this morning to find myself in second place on the 'mums' debate with a whopping -35 as it stands!

Woot! Go me!

Quite a strong -18 on the Apprentice thread too, I think I'm leading the kickbackers!

I'm in third place and catching you rapidly with this one Doc....

When will this country realise that encouraging women to have a career is damaging to society?

There will be the odd frumpy woman who is good in an office environment (like on The Apprentice) but most of them just sit around all day talking about make-up and boring reality TV shows, leaving all the hard work for the men.

Ladies, stay at home, and look after the offspring and most importantly have kids early. It's the only way to keep Britain Great!

- BigC, Edinburgh, 22/10/2010 9:56

Comment submitted and awaiting publication. :thumbsup:

Ditto, it says it's not moderated so don't see why it's not going straight on :angry:

Edited by rossthejambo

Ditto, it says it's not moderated so don't see why it's not going straight on :angry:

I'm in.....although I've managed to get a positive

Sorry chaps :(

Edited by rossthejambo

Yaaaasssss!

Outright leader of the Silvery Moon story with -19!

They haven't posted my Europe comment yet, despite more recent ones getting through!

It's a belter!

2 positives now on my EU comment

I've let the thread down. :down:

I thought the Daily Mail was a Tory paper!! :blink:

Say What Again

I'm in.....although I've managed to get a positive

I had a 'mare too.

I posted as Dougie Donnelley saying I hoped the lassie from the Apprentice got deported.

Last I checked I was +9 :lol:

Randle P McMurphy

top idea acey. randall mcmurray all over this now.

Queen

the queen is great and all that but she could wipe out the budget deficit herself. i am sure if she sold some of her hats and outfits on ebay she could get a good return. cut back on the corgis, the foreign travel, sky tv and entertaining. come on liz we are all in this together- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 22/10/2010 10:59

also went for a positive vibe on

Dr Kelly

Can't believe this is still being dredged up. i'm sorry but the security of the state is greater than the life of one man. sad i know but casulaties of war and all that- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 22/10/2010 10:50

Foreign aid

we should set up a committee to investigate this. possibly also send some more people over to johnny foreigner to see how our tax dollars are being spent. no doubt on rockets, guns, booze and bribes. i honestly despair at the state that labour has left this country, come on dave and nicky sort this out- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland, 22/10/2010 10:

wheelchair lady, bacon smell, chinese baby murder, middle class child abuse and james caan to follow

Edited by Randle P McMurphy

Caf? owner ordered to remove fan to stop smell of bacon offending muslims. :rofl:

http://www.dailymail...ng-Muslims.html

Have you seen the ratings numbers on that story?! Not suprised to see Daily Mail readers all over a story featuring the word Muslim like flies round sh*te.

That story's prime for someone to really rack up the negative ratings points.

Have you seen the ratings numbers on that story?! Not suprised to see Daily Mail readers all over a story featuring the word Muslim like flies round sh*te.

I'm all over it like a rash.

Slightly worried I may have went a bit overboard with the race card though, I need to get my respect back after my EU travesty.

No comments have been added for 10 hours though.

If mine gets up I'm going to hell!

I worry about the way the moon is being exploited by NASA. I'm a psychic healer and I rely on the power of the moon to cure conditions like depression, anxiety and autism.

Removing silver from the moon could affect it's zen balance and render treatments like crystal healing utterly useless.

- BigC, Edinburgh, 22/10/2010 10:06

You're a credulous fool.

- Dominic Stapleton, Leigh-on-Sea, 22/10/2010 11:27

:rofl:

I think we should find Dominic on Facebook and pretend to be "psychic moon healers".

I think this might possibly be my favourite thread in the world, ever. Top work Acey :thumbsup:

First comment submitted (on the EU), now to play the waiting game.

The Old Tolbooth

Do I get an award for being the first banned? :wacko:

Hello,

Your account has been permanently de-activated for going against the Community Guidelines.

You are no longer allowed to post on the Daily Mail or other Associated Newspapers Ltd sites using this or any other user.

Please be advised that should you post again we reserve the right to contact your ISP/employer and seek that action is taken against you.

Regards,

Senior Community Editor

Daily Mail

My EU comment has taking a hit, back to just 1 positive. I might just be returning a bit of respect.

Although my James Caan comment has struggled to make an impact :down:

Hello,

Your account has been permanently de-activated for going against the Community Guidelines.

You are no longer allowed to post on the Daily Mail or other Associated Newspapers Ltd sites using this or any other user.

Please be advised that should you post again we reserve the right to contact your ISP/employer and seek that action is taken against you.

Regards,

Senior Community Editor

Daily Mail

:lol:

you win! what on Earth did you say?

Hello,

Regards,

Senior Community Editor

Daily Mail

How the hell did you manage that?

Chad Sexington

My EU comment has taking a hit, back to just 1 positive. I might just be returning a bit of respect.

My EU comment wasn't even published. :(

Maybe I over-egged the pudding by criticizing the lack of extra funding for gay and lesbian groups. :huh:

My EU comment wasn't even published. :(

Maybe I over-egged the pudding by criticizing the lack of extra funding for gay and lesbian groups. :huh:

I went down that route too!

I've now resubmitted my comment. Here is it for you guys as it probably won't make it either:

The EU has done a lot of hidden good for this country. The working time directive means that people can't be forced to work a 48 hour week any more and they have also done a lot to promote the human rights of Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender people.

The open borders policy means our children can travel all over the continent and pick up work and by the same token, the wide range of foreigers coming to settle here contributes to the rich multicultural tapestry especially in London which now has a wonderful cosmopolital feel to it which was lacking before we joined the EU

I went down that route too!

I've now resubmitted my comment. Here is it for you guys as it probably won't make it either:

Got mine in:

"Better admin means a more efficiant Europe. I'll happily pay extra tax & VAT for this. You cant put a price on a good printer or photocopier.

- William Jamieson, Tynecastle, 22/10/2010"

Randle P McMurphy

im expecting a torrent of abuse for my comment.

if you are posting as the Terrapin you are at positive 4, positive 2 for my comment

is it just me or is anne widdecombe very attractive in a mumsy kind of way? bitty anne?- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland,

should have known better really

The Old Tolbooth

you win! what on Earth did you say?

How the hell did you manage that?

I'm not quite sure, but posting as Zemmama from Beaster Road and stating that Rosie Webster was too old for me as I like them under 17 may have had something to do with it :whistling:

Hello,

Regards,

Senior Community Editor

Daily Mail

and here was me feeling smug about my 310 "negatives". I bow to your superiority!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

James Caan has came up trumps, 2 negative for this rather tame effort

I think it's an admirable thing that James has done, offering to help these poor children have a better life whilst also giving the families some money that they so desperately need.

Good to see that Madonna and Angelina Jolie's acts of generosity and charity are being repeated, I hope to see more things like this. Role models for us all.

Doesn't match up to being banned though. Kudos to JM for that :thumbsup:

if you are posting as the Terrapin you are at positive 4, positive 2 for my comment

is it just me or is anne widdecombe very attractive in a mumsy kind of way? bitty anne?- Randall McMurray, kirkcaldy scotland,

should have known better really

haha, nah my comments been removed from the anne widdecombe thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322729/David-Cameron-faces-pressure-block-huge-increase-Brussels-bureaucrats.html

Would it not be easier if we all concentrated on one article at a time just so it's easier to follow?

I've gone for one in the Caan article, not sure if it's up yet though.

I spoke of the "obligation" we in the UK had to help out Pakistan and if that meant bringing them over by the bucketload then so be it.

:laugh:

Do I get any extra points for prompting a CAPS LOCK response?

I think that rather than buying these kids, we should invite them and their parents over to the UK. If they can't get their original home sorted out, we should make them welcome here and look forward to them making a positive contribution to our society. We should be doing everything in our power to make them feel at home here.

- Grumpy Rebus, Perth UK, 22/10/2010 08:38

I THINK THAT IS A GREAT IDEA THEN THEY CAN HAVE A BENEFITS USE THE NHS AND WE CAN ALL PAY FOR IT I LOVE THAT! CHARITY STARTS AT HOME AND THE IS ENOUGH POVERTY IN THIS COUNTY!

- LoopyLou, Around&About, 22/10/2010 10:02

Would it not be easier if we all concentrated on one article at a time just so it's easier to follow?

I spoke of the "obligation" we in the UK had to help out Pakistan and if that meant bringing them over by the bucketload then so be it.

Theres been no new Caan ones for ages. I tried as well. They must have a huge backlog of replies. Can some of our mods no help oot :-p

Remember and watch for the redirects folk.

They will get suspicious if they see a lot of traffic coming from the one site.

Best to go to your home page and paste the link in, rather than clicking on the link in the thread.

The People's Chimp

This.

We should have one absolute peach of a thread picked every day, and concentrate on that.

:lol: Who's this

His company is worth ?130 million. Surely he could afford to buy a bit of land and build them a village here in England. You never know there might even be some Olympic athletes amongst the villagers - that would be great.

- Doug Starr, Mahacclesfield, 22/10/2010 10:19

I P Knightley

Hello,

Regards,

Senior Community Editor

Daily Mail

Splendid work, John. A one hit wonder!!!

I saw the offending (ofeensive) post and, at the time, it hadn't picked up too many thumbs down.

aye agreed - maybe today can be our practice runs on various threads then we have a new one each day.

ps, -17 :)

Do I get any extra points for prompting a CAPS LOCK response?

I think that rather than buying these kids, we should invite them and their parents over to the UK. If they can't get their original home sorted out, we should make them welcome here and look forward to them making a positive contribution to our society. We should be doing everything in our power to make them feel at home here.

- Grumpy Rebus, Perth UK, 22/10/2010 08:38

I THINK THAT IS A GREAT IDEA THEN THEY CAN HAVE A BENEFITS USE THE NHS AND WE CAN ALL PAY FOR IT I LOVE THAT! CHARITY STARTS AT HOME AND THE IS ENOUGH POVERTY IN THIS COUNTY!

- LoopyLou, Around&About, 22/10/2010 10:02

I've got loads of replies:

@Big C, Edinburgh....

"I'm a psychic healer...." No, you're not.

"I rely on the power of the moon to cure conditions like depression, anxiety and autism" No, you don't.

"Removing silver from the moon could affect it's zen balance..." No such thing so no, it won't.

".....and render treatments like crystal healing utterly useless" Well, possibly - but then they always have been, so no biggie.

There now....feeling less worried? Jolly good.

You're a credulous fool.

- Dominic Stapleton, Leigh-on-Sea, 22/10/2010 11:27

Dominic, "credulous" is putting it mildly. psychotically deluded would be more accurate. There are some crazy people out there....quick to dismiss our scientific achievements with this woo.... but I am sure that they would be rather grateful if their cancer or acute infectious diseases are cured by "science".

Don't they talk rubbish?!

- Curious George, England, 22/10/2010 12:00

This.

We should have one absolute peach of a thread picked every day, and concentrate on that.

I think we can have more than one a day... It's an advantage for people who get in early....

I say we only have one person posting new articles.

Either Acey, as the inventor of the thread, or the winner of the last game.