Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see any of the new comments.

Last one I can view is Ben from northampton.

Gutted.

I don't think they'll have someone to clear the moderation queue until the morning.

Regal Kingston

I've went under the moniker - Perry Aldwinckle, EDINBURGH

My goodness. The girl deserves everything she gets - Shaking her posterior in public! Perhaps the young ladies talents would be better suited to the choir.

I'm going for the top rated!

Never has 'Get her pumped' make me chortle as much as it did (and continues to do) tonight.

Much rep for Vic Spangler, Edinburgh thumbsup.gif

Its amazing that Pete Burns managed to make his way in to the first picture. Does Kim pay ugly folk to stand next to her to make her appear better by comparison?

Kim, pay for more people.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322330/Kim-Kardashian-celebrates-30th-birthday-ANOTHER-party.html#ixzz132QLX2da

Is this from one of us? Hope so.

The Kickbackers have arrived en-masse on the original article. :lol:

Children have far too much power these days. I work with kids and some of the demands they make are outrageous and if this girl's coach wanted her to shake it then she's obliged to do it. If she doesnt like it then she should just quit; it's ridiculous to complain after the event. I'm not defending paedophilia but if her coach wants to see her do something then its not outrageous for her to be expected follow his instruction to the letter.

When will the common sense that existed return? When will teacher's requests be followed? Is it too much to ask someone who wants to be a cheerleader, who signed up to be a cheerleader, to shake it? It's stories like this that makes me question the values of today's society. You stop allowing teachers to control children effectively and its the first step on a slippery slope to disaster!!

- Andrew Fenwick, Glasgow, Scotland, 21/10/2010 23:00

Incredible scenes. :rofl:

Edited by Acey

Yaaaaas, I'm in on the cheerleading one. :thumbsup:

I, for one, enjoy child beauty pageants and young cheerleaders having fun - what's wrong with instilling a healthy sense of competition in our youngest?

Let's face it - you can't make anything of yourself in this broken country of ours without being really good looking, and this is especially true for children. Nothing wrong with promoting them based on looks / eagerness to flaunt those looks.

- Irvine Jambo, Highlands, 21/10/2010 22:30

Its amazing that Pete Burns managed to make his way in to the first picture. Does Kim pay ugly folk to stand next to her to make her appear better by comparison?

Kim, pay for more people.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322330/Kim-Kardashian-celebrates-30th-birthday-ANOTHER-party.html#ixzz132QLX2da

Is this from one of us? Hope so.

Moi

I'm in. Yaaaay! :)

But someone liked the comment. Booooooo! :angry:

They liked mine too. Apparently we speak for a lost generation

Yas. Just noticed i'm on negative four for the rosie webster article.

Edited by 2NaFish

The Old Tolbooth

She's a bit old for me personally, I like them under 17

- Zemmama, Beaster Road, 22/10/2010 0:34

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322382/Coronation-Streets-Rosie-Webster-strips-AGAIN-joins-Jason-Grimshaw-sexy-underwear-shoot.html#ixzz132XTnl61

One of us?

:whistling:

Comment been removed though, I don't think they like my username :(

Edited by johnmitchell

JamboInSouthsea

ON looking now, one from someone called Liquidator and one from CJ, Edinburgh...wonder if they'll start getting lots of posts from people in Edinburgh?

Quality game.

Top contributions so far :lol:

No surprises that Acey is in the lead with 17 negatives for his cheerleader comment and liquidator close behind with 15.

Might have to delve into this myself later in the day :thumbsup:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322726/James-Caan-filmed-offering-buy-baby-girl-flood-hit-Pakistan-village.html

Pakistan AND dragons den. Must be some mileage in this.

I think that rather than buying these kids, we should invite them and their parents over to the UK. If they can't get their original home sorted out, we should make them welcome here and look forward to them making a positive contribution to our society. We should be doing everything in our power to make them feel at home here

Edited by grumpy rebus

I P Knightley

Ok, who's "Doug Starr" from "Mahacclesfield"?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whoever it is needs a pat on the back.

Marvellous stuff - although I couldn't see the comment there this morning :(

Quite pleased this morning to find myself in second place on the 'mums' debate with a whopping -35 as it stands!

Woot! Go me!

Quite a strong -18 on the Apprentice thread too, I think I'm leading the kickbackers!

The Old Tolbooth

Uh oh, I've received an email for one of my comments :whistling:

Dear Zemmama,

We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Corrie's Rosie Webster strips off AGAIN as she joins Jason Grimshaw in a sexy underwear shoot"(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322382/Coronation-Streets-Rosie-Webster-strips-AGAIN-joins-Jason-Grimshaw-sexy-underwear-shoot.html), 22/10/2010 at 00:34.

Your comment has been removed from MailOnline until it can be assessed by one of our team.

After that, your comment may or may not be re-instated.

In the meantime, here is a link to our Terms and House Rules.

The People's Chimp

Lets keep an eye on the cheerleaders, but the James Caan one is perfect for outing some utter seethe merchants.

i.e. grumpy rebus:

I think that rather than buying these kids, we should invite them and their parents over to the UK. If they can't get their original home sorted out, we should make them welcome here and look forward to them making a positive contribution to our society. We should be doing everything in our power to make them feel at home here.

- Grumpy Rebus, Perth UK, 22/10/2010 08:38

Click to rate Rating 41 negative

Edited by the_liquidator

Lets keep an eye on the cheerleaders, but the James Caan one is perfect for outing some utter seethe merchants.

i.e. grumpy rebus:

I think that rather than buying these kids, we should invite them and their parents over to the UK. If they can't get their original home sorted out, we should make them welcome here and look forward to them making a positive contribution to our society. We should be doing everything in our power to make them feel at home here.

- Grumpy Rebus, Perth UK, 22/10/2010 08:38

Click to rate Rating 41 negative

:lol: Brilliant

I've entered the fray folks.

Edited by rossthejambo

How are we to compete with this?

She isnt as good looking now she is legal. I long for the good old days of corrie with the school uniforms.

- Jean Luc's Face, Edinburgh, 21/10/2010 23:51

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322382/Coronation-Streets-Rosie-Webster-strips-AGAIN-joins-Jason-Grimshaw-sexy-underwear-shoot.html#ixzz134neEwmN

My offering (not up yet):

I worry about the wa the moon is being exploited by NASA. I'm a psychic healer and I rely on the power of the moon to cure conditions like depression, anxiety and autism.

Removing silver from the moon could affect it's zen balance and render treatments like crystal healing utterly useless.