Fitness Thread

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I was about to jack in every thing last week. I having been able to train, and I was unable to work properly for months, but it got to the point after the new year, where I literally couldn't do it any more. I couldn't breathe probably, I couldn't stand  or walk without being in agony. I had no strength and absolutely no energy. And my head was gone. I went home at lunch.  My Mrs had kept telling me to take this B12 capsules for months, but I kept saying no. But this time I said feck it, may as well.   :sad3:

:DA B12 capsule reversed  everything. Unbelievable. Now I can do my job and now have my eyes on a bench and weights. Just need the back to stop giving me arseache. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Creepy Lurker

• Sten Guns

• RS86

• Snake Plissken

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need to start taking protein again. Got out of the habit but it helps to add bulk and speeds up muscle recovery.   The downside is that you have to drop anchor in Poo bay a lot more than normal!

Posted Images

On 26/01/2021 at 04:01, ri Alban said:

I was about to jack in every thing last week. I having been able to train, and I was unable to work properly for months, but it got to the point after the new year, where I literally couldn't do it any more. I couldn't breathe probably, I couldn't stand  or walk without being in agony. I had no strength and absolutely no energy. And my head was gone. I went home at lunch.  My Mrs had kept telling me to take this B12 capsules for months, but I kept saying no. But this time I said feck it, may as well.   :sad3:

:DA B12 capsule reversed  everything. Unbelievable. Now I can do my job and now have my eyes on a bench and weights. Just need the back to stop giving me arseache. 

Brilliant that you are back at it.

Have a mate who has b12 deficiency. He kept feeling like crap but just thought he had viruses or was knackered from work, let himself get unfit etc. Ended up being admitted to hospital where they told him he could've died. That's when he found out the cause was b12.

Sorry that seems a bit drastic. Im not saying you're b12 deficient but if it helps keep taking them and get back after it.

All the best 

4 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Brilliant that you are back at it.

Have a mate who has b12 deficiency. He kept feeling like crap but just thought he had viruses or was knackered from work, let himself get unfit etc. Ended up being admitted to hospital where they told him he could've died. That's when he found out the cause was b12.

Sorry that seems a bit drastic. Im not saying you're b12 deficient but if it helps keep taking them and get back after it.

All the best 

👍

Cheers. 

I was close to going to hospital. I was like an old cripple, bent over, limping back and hips were agaony, I'd become exhausted instantly doing the slightest thing and hadno strength. Thank god my Mrs kept at it with the b12.

My fitness has gone, but now I can sort it.