• Created
  • Last Reply

Wooooo

I refer you to my previous post

Woooooo

good night Rocky?

most importantly, any pics?

Chris Benoit

Cracking Jods got a few on her camera coming to a facebook near you soon, hastie was dressed as Gene Simmons looked ******* mint.

So what's happened here is game a bogie?

Cracking Jods got a few on her camera coming to a facebook near you soon, hastie was dressed as Gene Simmons looked ******* mint.

So what's happened here is game a bogie?

dunno, I've not long removed the ball gag and assorted instruments rolleyes.gif

Trying to walk home from a pretty heavy night listening to A Day to Remember.

Certainly was that!! Cheers!

'kin boooooooo

Well done Doc and good guessing Malky. Not sure wtf the cop was up to though and flippin disastrous getting the last mason! verymad.gif

We really need to hit a goon tonight, for the moment I'll -

Vote Martin

At night Kits and I will take PMs from the cop, the doc, the goons, the assassin and the gimp in that order

can i get your read on this malky.

i tried to kill you tonight.

according to the running order above, my kill should of came first but apparently it was

a) late : time stamps disproved that.

cool.gif void?

c) against the rules for my night activity to cme before yours. the above seems to suggest different though.

all atempts at communication have since been ignored.

Ok, IF (and that's a big if) a mistake has been made, then I think you should let it go - whacking Malky would have achieved little (especially now we all know who it is) and I think you were likely to be lynched today anyway if you hadn't been outed. At least this way, you could maybe use your last two shots to see if you can't take out a couple of goons - after all, we need all the help we can get now!

portobellojambo1

Any chance of an update as to who is still remaining, player wise and role wise, to save an early morning troll through many pages.

Muchos gracias, and ta.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hi folks. Quick update as I am just back in the door (apparently I drowned on Titanic).

1. Sean - I made the call as I got up this morning to go through the PM's and it was 0704 when I logged off to go to the shower. I would have disqualified the cop's investigation too, except the cop investigated the cameraman!

2. Will update in a while once kids are sorted etc.

Hi folks. Quick update as I am just back in the door (apparently I drowned on Titanic).

1. Sean - I made the call as I got up this morning to go through the PM's and it was 0704 when I logged off to go to the shower. I would have disqualified the cop's investigation too, except the cop investigated the cameraman!

oh FFS!!! blink.gif

thehibsareintheirbeds

Jesus wept. What chance have you got! Shouldn't be too hard for the goons to track down the cop now. At least the docs back on form- well played bud.

Still holding off my vote till we hear a bit more from everybody.... Goon lists anyone?

Geoff Kilpatrick

OK, Night 3 synopsis

Cigaro (last mason) lynched

Cop investigated cameraman (THAITB). Investigation counted for comedy value as it was post deadline!

Doc saved the goons target.

Assassin missed PM deadline. Still has 2 kills.

Gimp guesses assassin and freed himself.

Cameraman received another interesting piece of information

Day 4 players

14 players remain, 8 for a lynch

2 Yvonnejambo

3 Flux

4 jambosean75

6 Beverley

10 portobellojambo1

11 Jambosfan1987

12 Seats

14 Malky McFrench

16 lasith

17 Dandyman

19 swavkav

20 THAITB

22 Martin

25 Commander Harris

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh, and roles remaining: -

1 cop, 1 doc, 1 assassin, 1 gimp, 1 cameraman, 4 goons and 5 couch potatoes

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote count up to post #567

Sean 2

Martin 1

To vote: Yvonne, Flux, Sean, Beverley, PJ1, Jambosfan1987, lasith, Dandyman, swavkav, THAITB, Harris

yvonnejambo

Vote Beverley We know for definately she has not been investigated as good. (maybe not been invetsigated at all though). She is on Thaitbs goon list (me too :angry: ) but Cigaro also voted her. Will have a read back again to check over votes and make rest of goon list then. Oh and can we not kill the cop as he/she is obviously not reading anything in the game! :verymad:

do we want to kill the gimp?

If you want but effectively I am a townie who can win the game myself, if you want to do it later on fair enough but while the cop, doc and assassin are still here I can't win

unvote sean

Let's go hunt goons

Ps seeing as Martin and Jambosfan's votes yesterday saved the assassin, even though it resulted in the last mason getting killed I'd be inclined to think they are not goons as it was a risky thing to do and would bring attention onto them

Just an opinion for the time being

portobellojambo1

Right, better get my vote in early today, in case I get caught up in something else on t'internet.

For this round I think I'll vote Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick

So vote count is now

Beverley 2

Sean, Martin and Dandyman all on 1!

Oh yeah, if the doc saved themself last night chances are they will get targetted again so that will be another roled person down, however if they can find a way to let us know that'd narrow things down for today's lynch

If you saved someone else keep it to yourself as you can't save them tonight and there's no point outing yourself

Ps I don't think anything I said above is agsints the rules or spirit of the game but apologies if someone thinks otherwise

morning all, (thats the plesantries out the way)

What is going on , we are being picked off like rabbits in the engurpish team coach,

has our cop got a job at darkheid & instead of doing investigation work, he/she seems to be helping eject innocent Potatos from thier

comfy sofas & on to the tredmill of deathunsure.gif is he/she working for our safty or is he/she just bent?

am going to vote sean as I think he is a goon.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh yeah, if the doc saved themself last night chances are they will get targetted again so that will be another roled person down, however if they can find a way to let us know that'd narrow things down for today's lynch

If you saved someone else keep it to yourself as you can't save them tonight and there's no point outing yourself

Ps I don't think anything I said above is agsints the rules or spirit of the game but apologies if someone thinks otherwise

No issue with that Malky!

Vote Beverley We know for definately she has not been investigated as good. (maybe not been invetsigated at all though). She is on Thaitbs goon list (me too :angry: ) but Cigaro also voted her. Will have a read back again to check over votes and make rest of goon list then. Oh and can we not kill the cop as he/she is obviously not reading anything in the game! :verymad:

so, the theory is i WASN'T investigated, but cigaro voted me, so i must be bad yes??

twisted logic if ever i heard it.

you've been on my radar as you always are, but i never voted you cos we we gotta both be on the towns side sometimes. you said in a previous post i was quieter than usual, yet i explained why. if you even have a wee look through my facebook, you'll have seen i've barely posted there either cos i've not really been in the mood but if you wanna lynch me, go ahead

we still have ALL the goons to find but thats fine. the loss of another townie is bound to do us some good aye?

PJ1 has been in my thoughts this game as well, but i do know how busy his dept have been at work so its a really valid point as to why he's been quieter. i still think there is something whiffy about him though, so i swithered on my vote yesterday

jan, jambosfan and THAITB were also on my suspect list, but obviously the latter isn't... oh and thats not me hinting at the cop role, cos i have no role!

so, just because i think that vonny is trying to sway you with the fact cigaro voted me DESPITE not thinking i was investigated is dodgy as feck

vote yvonne

yvonnejambo

Are you the 4th?

I forgot there were 4 still :( and no I am not!

My 4th would be Dandyman

Beverley I hear you ...:), but not budging as its the only shred of something to go on. I have no clue but as you are on Thaitbs list and Cigaro was a mason thats good enough for me. I have no issue with you voting me infact i expect it every game anyway, hopefully others though can see I am being my normal townie self and just trying to get this game won for the side of good. I enjoy posting and taking part and therefore leave myself open for scrutiny of each post but thats what the game is about.

Gimp summary

2 Yvonnejambo - Im more inclined to state she's dodgier than Bev

3 Flux - who knows! Quieter than usual so inclined to think ungoonly for time being

4 jambosean75 - Assassin

6 Beverley - not sure to be honest, quiet like most games but then big defensive post 50/50

10 portobellojambo - On my goon list

11 Jambosfan1987 - I think he is a misguided townie, lynching Cig was too big a risk for a goon

12 Seats - not sure erring more towards townie than goon though

14 Malky McFrench - Gimp

16 lasith - quiet game, what's new can't tell tbh

17 Dandyman - can't remember too much from him tbh

19 swavkav - opposite of seats, more towards goonliness imo

20 THAITB - cameraman

22 Martin- as with Jambosfan

25 Commander Harris - is he playing? definately not sure

I'm going to let that stew then vote later

yvonnejambo

You have got me wrong Malky, but obviously you will find out soon enough.

How bad is life when you are trying to justif your existence to chick Young! FFS :unsure: im away out for lunch

Rudi Skacel

Morning all, haha at the cop investigating someone who's role everyone knows haha

Goon List

PJ1

Yvonne

Swavkav

Commander Harris

Comander harris is too quite so must be roled :P

Yvonne all your theory proves is she hasn't been investigated and she's not a mason

She could be the doc for all you know and it's a bit of a cop out and easy way to go rather than looking at other folk

yvonnejambo

Yvonne all your theory proves is she hasn't been investigated and she's not a mason

She could be the doc for all you know and it's a bit of a cop out and easy way to go rather than looking at other folk

Ok so what else is there to go on then? I would think Beverley would have been investigated by now.

I'm not entirely sure what to think, very confusing.

PJ1 and Beverly are the two I am seeing as the most Goon like. I'll see how the rest of the day pans out before voting.

Gimp summary

2 Yvonnejambo - Im more inclined to state she's dodgier than Bev

3 Flux - who knows! Quieter than usual so inclined to think ungoonly for time being

4 jambosean75 - Assassin

6 Beverley - not sure to be honest, quiet like most games but then big defensive post 50/50

10 portobellojambo - On my goon list

11 Jambosfan1987 - I think he is a misguided townie, lynching Cig was too big a risk for a goon

12 Seats - not sure erring more towards townie than goon though

14 Malky McFrench - Gimp

16 lasith - quiet game, what's new can't tell tbh

17 Dandyman - can't remember too much from him tbh

19 swavkav - opposite of seats, more towards goonliness imo

20 THAITB - cameraman

22 Martin- as with Jambosfan

25 Commander Harris - is he playing? definately not sure

I'm going to let that stew then vote later

I get the feeling that Yvonne and Bev could either both be goons and playing a wee game with us, or both be townies accusing each other blink.gif

I still feel Martin is dodgy although he has avoided his goons catch phrase so far (I've been looking out for it smile.gif ).

For the moment I'll go with a goon list of:

Martin

Lasith

and PJ1

If one of these is not a goon, then add in

Yvonne and Bev

I'll leave my vote where it is for the moment.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Interesting theories. Will hold off voting for a bit longer but think there's definitely some things we can use once we've lynched the goon tonight.

I still feel Martin is dodgy although he has avoided his goons catch phrase so far (I've been looking out for it smile.gif ).

I'll leave my vote where it is for the moment.

:lol: First time I've ever managed to get a catchphrase for myself!

I've made my promise if I'm a goon, so you should look elsewhere. I've been rubbish in this game so far, think I've been trying too hard and am still annoyed I changed votes last night

Goon list for me

Lasith

PJ1

Harris

Yvonne

Going to return to my vote from yesterday, still just a gut feeling

Vote PJ1

Ok so what else is there to go on then? I would think Beverley would have been investigated by now.

That's your opinion but the cop has been proven as a useless dobber

Not saying Bev isn't a goon, chances are after this she is, but other people have struck me more and you seem to be caught in your own personal battle rather than looking at the big picture

laugh.gif First time I've ever managed to get a catchphrase for myself!

I've made my promise if I'm a goon, so you should look elsewhere. I've been rubbish in this game so far, think I've been trying too hard and am still annoyed I changed votes last night

Goon list for me

Lasith

PJ1

Harris

Yvonne

Going to return to my vote from yesterday, still just a gut feeling

Vote PJ1

ok, I think I'll give you the benefit on this occasion and we really need to get a goon tonight -

Unvote Martin

Vote PJ1

'MalkyMcFrench'[/b] date='06 June 2010 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1275820059' post='1667689']

Swav, sean is the assassin

We are better placed to go for someone we think may be a goon

Sorry I never read through it all before I voted due to only having 3 hours sleep.

unvote sean

I'll have a proper read through then I'll cast a vote.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Last update this evening from me

To post #595

Beverley 2

portobellojambo1 2

jambosean75 1

Dandyman 1

Yvonnejambo 1

To vote: jambosean75, Jambosfan1987, MalkyMcFrench, lasith, Dandyman, THAITB, Harris

8 needed for a lynch, otherwise deadline is 6am, sorry 9pm!!

Think I've solved the issue with the assassin kill

Kits said roled players had to have PMs by 10.30(7.30 aus) but it appears you didn't count anything after 7.00 aus (10.00 pm uk)

Easy mistake to do imo

Chris Benoit

Think I've solved the issue with the assassin kill

Kits said roled players had to have PMs by 10.30(7.30 aus) but it appears you didn't count anything after 7.00 aus (10.00 pm uk)

Easy mistake to do imo

fixed it :thumbsup:

Hey folks.

well I'm joining Yvonne and buggering off out for lunch.

Play nice with each other now ;)

Archived