Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

HMFCjamieHMFC
10 posts in over a week was lurking in my book. Sorry.

Jenny better beware too.

even i had posted more than that

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry folks, been on jury duty funnily enough. Jenny is a TOWNIE, of course. Duh! Hold on for the night kill.

Goodbye Dave de le Noir

So that was a quick night.

IT IS NOW DAY

I think that is it down to 7 now? so 4 should make a lynching, which is what I am going to be doing tomorrow :)

Commander Harris
even i had posted more than that

I'm not having a go at you jamie, this is just a suggestion for future games.

you tend just to post things like requests for vote counts or the occassional vote count. if you want to get folk off your back and not hound you for what they see as you not contributing you should think about posting more about your opinion on people - who you think is posting strangely and why - that kind of thing.

Other than when you posted the vote counts all your posts in this game have only been one sentence, that's why people have a go and that's why you end up getting mod killed.

I realise you say your connection was playing up but I hope if and when you play again you will be able to post more game related stuff.

like I say, I'm not having a go - just trying to help you from having another frustrating game with people moaning at you.

Goodbye Dave de le Noir

So that was a quick night.

IT IS NOW DAY

I think that is it down to 7 now? so 4 should make a lynching, which is what I am going to be doing tomorrow :)

Assuming Dave was a townie then?

stella_jambo
Assuming Dave was a townie then?

unless the mafia are killing there own then aye.

sorry jenny as i cast the lynching vote. though you were a goon so i hold my hands up on that one.

its an intersting night kill by the goons.

if i go with my group then that means that soop must be a goon.

still think there is a lurker in the bottom group so will hold back from voting just now and see what other people say and do before i vote

unless the mafia are killing there own then aye.

sorry jenny as i cast the lynching vote. though you were a goon so i hold my hands up on that one.

its an intersting night kill by the goons.

if i go with my group then that means that soop must be a goon.

still think there is a lurker in the bottom group so will hold back from voting just now and see what other people say and do before i vote

Oops.

Always found it the best time to screw, where would fore play be if you screwed at the start....

actually afterplay is the new thing you know ;)

Well, I was the one that pointed at Jenny and Dave backed me up. With him gone it looks like I'll be getting lynched by you lot tonight. I am a townie though guys and I think we need to get this right or else that's us f*****.

I'm going to have a look back at DDLN's voting thingmyjig and also who's been online to give votes for the night kill.

stella made the deciding vote, perhaps he sent his PM to OEW as soon as he knew it would be the deciding vote?

3. KennyM (2nd person to vote for flux, didn't vote acey)

4. Colincameronspenalty (suspect, didn't vote for flux or acey. or Boof for that matter)

7. JamboLad (SHP didn't trust him, voted acey, not flux)

8. Stella_jambo (SHP says he's safe, he killed of Acey and didn'd vote flux)

19. Sweeney (voted both flux and acey. safe?)

20. Sooperstar (i'm a motherfunking townie)

23. ArmiyaRomanova (pointed out that SHP said Stella was safe. voted for flux but not acey)

I'm going to VOTE CCP

I had already said I didn't trust him and it seems to make most sense.

3. KennyM (2nd person to vote for flux, didn't vote acey)

4. Colincameronspenalty (suspect, didn't vote for flux or acey. or Boof for that matter)

7. JamboLad (SHP didn't trust him, voted acey, not flux)

8. Stella_jambo (SHP says he's safe, he killed of Acey and didn'd vote flux)

19. Sweeney (voted both flux and acey. safe?)

20. Sooperstar (i'm a motherfunking townie)

23. ArmiyaRomanova (pointed out that SHP said Stella was safe. voted for flux but not acey)

I'm going to VOTE CCP

I had already said I didn't trust him and it seems to make most sense.

Thats enough for me to Vote CCP

you'se are wasting votes voting for me guys. As i said before the goon is likely to be someone who has voted for other goons

Thats enough for me to Vote CCP

Hmmm, you were my next suspect. KennyM is another. Stella would have been on the list but SHP says he's safe.

Confused. We need to get this right. Anyone else see anything that stands out?

Boaby Ewing

The ghostly boaby's getting snapped off and rammed right up someone's sh-yte pipe.

Hmmm, you were my next suspect. KennyM is another. Stella would have been on the list but SHP says he's safe.

Confused. We need to get this right. Anyone else see anything that stands out?

the one thing that may be worth considering is that the PM to OEW was obviously done as soon as the goon realized jenny was a goner - the night only lasted 2 minutes, so to me its clear that OEW already had the request.

thats what i was suggesting with my post about stella.

Vote CCP

We've got to get lucky sometime!

nooo!

pile ups dont work guys!!

if you really consider the evidence, theres no reason to vote for me whatsoever.

there is a good chance however that a goon would be the first to vote in order to instigate a pile on, as well as there being a good chance a goon would be quick to jump on the pile on

If people had paid attention to my avatar change when the game was ongoing before that would lead to a clue to what I am. Just think of Bug Bunny's saying...

nooo!

pile ups dont work guys!!

if you really consider the evidence, theres no reason to vote for me whatsoever.

there is a good chance however that a goon would be the first to vote in order to instigate a pile on, as well as there being a good chance a goon would be quick to jump on the pile on

Wooooo....

Weren't you shouting "Pile on, Pile on" just a few hours back!?:P

Boof, G&T with a slice of lime please. And Yvonne's paying for doubting my goodness!

The ghostly boaby's getting snapped off and rammed right up someone's sh-yte pipe.

classy!

:cool:

FFS Guys.... right, I'm no goon, wish I was as I can see me going next....

On the verge of voting soopster..... purely down to the only reason he says he;s not a goon is because...

"Sooperstar (i'm a motherfunking townie)"

We need to get a goon here... whens cut off, sorry I ask this all the time. lol.

Whats the chances of Jambolad changing his avatar to put us off the scent or does some one know for sure (sorry again not sure if some one gets to find out in the rules)

Yep. She screamed like beeatch!

This is the second game in a row I've been screwed at the end! :)

Tell me it was better when I fingered you Jenny.:rolleyes:

ArmiyaRomanova

Well, can't say I didn't have reservations about Jenny being goonly - turns out I was right.

RIP Jenny.

I'm not going to lay my cards down on the table at this point, since I think that'll be tantamount to suicide, but...

VOTE : Sooperstar

FFS Guys.... right, I'm no goon, wish I was as I can see me going next....

On the verge of voting soopster..... purely down to the only reason he says he;s not a goon is because...

"Sooperstar (i'm a motherfunking townie)"

We need to get a goon here... whens cut off, sorry I ask this all the time. lol.

Whats the chances of Jambolad changing his avatar to put us off the scent or does some one know for sure (sorry again not sure if some one gets to find out in the rules)

Deadline is usually 24 hours after a lynching, but the narrator should set it so it's down to OEW.

Well, can't say I didn't have reservations about Jenny being goonly - turns out I was right.

RIP Jenny.

I'm not going to lay my cards down on the table at this point, since I think that'll be tantamount to suicide, but...

VOTE : Sooperstar

Why would it be?

The only reason I don't have you on my suspect list is because you pointed out to someone that SHP had said Stella was safe after they had voted for him. Seemed a townie thing to do but could easily be a move to throw us off the scent.

But I find that quite a dodgy post from you.

ArmiyaRomanova
Why would it be?

The only reason I don't have you on my suspect list is because you pointed out to someone that SHP had said Stella was safe after they had voted for him. Seemed a townie thing to do but could easily be a move to throw us off the scent.

But I find that quite a dodgy post from you.

Not meant to be dodgy.

I've think I've narrowed it down to the two goons - well, there's a third player I'm not sure of.

It's pretty obvious that I think you're one of the two.

Putting my cards on the table as to who the other one is would IMHO be suicidal.

Not meant to be dodgy.

I've think I've narrowed it down to the two goons - well, there's a third player I'm not sure of.

It's pretty obvious that I think you're one of the two.

Putting my cards on the table as to who the other one is would IMHO be suicidal.

Well you're wrong about me.

The only person I trust is Stella, and that's only cos SHP told us to. I could find reasons for voting for anyone else. I'm totally lost!

Remember there could still be a good role left :)

If I go I go but you will all regret it and If i do get killed off remember and get rid of CCP.

stella_jambo

as things stand i reckon soop is dodgy...however he makes a good case for ccp. Im sure there is a goon in the lurkers so vote ccp

UNVOTE : Sooperstar

VOTE : colincameronspenalty

That's a lynching.

If he's not a goon then we're doomed as I'll be next to be killed and I think that might mean the bad guys win? Not sure of the numbers left.

Just had a look and OEW isn't online at the moment. Looks like we have a tense wait on our hands.

ArmiyaRomanova
That's a lynching.

If he's not a goon then we're doomed as I'll be next to be killed and I think that might mean the bad guys win? Not sure of the numbers left.

Just had a look and OEW isn't online at the moment. Looks like we have a tense wait on our hands.

Not quite - IF he's a townie and IF you're also a townie and get offed in the night, then tomorrow there'll be three townies and two goons - so a townie win is still possible. Though there'll be almost nobody left in town to savour it.

Not quite - IF he's a townie and IF you're also a townie and get offed in the night, then tomorrow there'll be three townies and two goons - so a townie win is still possible. Though there'll be almost nobody left in town to savour it.

I don't mean that the goons will off me. I think they'll leave me to be lynched, it makes no sense to kill off someone who looks as dodgy as I do having started the voting for 2 townies in a row now assuming CCP is telling the truth.

If CCP is townie then here are my thoughts...

You, Sweeney and Jambolad joined me in voting for CCP. I think 1 and only 1 of you is a goon. Too risky to have 2 goons vote at this stage. I think KennyM is the other.

Sweeney voted for Acey and Flux.

You voted flux

Jambolad voted Acey.

I'm going to say now that IMO the two goons are Armiya and Kenny.

Armiya, you voted for me but refused to say why, then suddenly changed to kill off CCP.

That's CCP lynched then.

Have you found one of the last remaining goons?

Nah

He was a townie

Commander Harris

wooooooooo

lol - I was wanting a townie win but that was just incompetent! :P

it is a lot easier when you're not playing anymore though. :)

wooooooooo

I'm just giving up now. I'm pish at this game. Someone else needs to start coming up with some ideas cos I'm being played!

Ryan Gosling
How sure are you re Stella?

When I investigated him he couldn't have been protected or I couldn't have been hoodwinked.

Archived