Mafia - Hunt for the Goons

milky_26

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Towards the end of the game I agree, but aimlessly picking 4 names at random for the first to days isn't very constructive if you ask me.

Why not? It makes the goons squirm each day and also gives the masons a chance to not include there fellow masons and people who have been investigated which is usually pretty useful when 1 of them gets lynched/killed. yes for normal townies may feel bit pointless, but still can get debates going and also the cop can have a list without being obvious.

upto post 395

jack regan 4

lasith 3

yvonne 1

albannach 1

sean 1

paddy 1

malky 1

alba, paddy and sean to vote

Well then lets just lynch whoevers at bottom of post count? Fine by me

lasith and jack regan.

i don't know if your roled or not but at least your both contributing.

i'm going back to voting for one of the posters that have been hiding.

only 3 posts according to the last list but turns up just before deadline time.

vote albannach

thehibsareintheirbeds

Seats is right, it has been pretty tough with no roled players going this game. We need some luck or if not some proper guidance tomorrow, no matter what the cost.

Jack regan 4

albannach 4

lasith 2

yvonne 1

jambosean 1

paddy 1

albannach and paddy failed to have active votes, going by day two standards both will be banned from voting during the next day.

the town had to pick which to lynch, Jack Regan or Albannach. They were both on their own screaming lynch him not me. I'm not a goon he is. So in the end a member of the town flipped a coin and decided

albannach was for it.

but the big thing was his protestations of innocence right.

You all know that it was as you are failing to hit any goons. Albannach - townie lynched

can i get night votes to me by 10 PM so i can restart the game

Hmm interesting voting there. I know who I am going for next, if I survive the night.

Me too

Hmm interesting voting there. I know who I am going for next, if I survive the night.

Ditto.

Tell you what, we're lucky it isn't me or deek running the game or paddy would have been modkilled by now

if he doesn't post during the next days play he will be.

and quite its night

Tell you what, we're lucky it isn't me or deek running the game or paddy would have been modkilled by now

And Picard.

thehibsareintheirbeds
And Picard.

I agree. If any of the 3 are goons, you need To mod kill them milky. If not though, sure they must have a good reason and deserve another chance

I agree. If any of the 3 are goons, you need To mod kill them milky. If not though, sure they must have a good reason and deserve another chance

:biggrin:

i've not modkilled anyone as its the first time i've ran a game, but if any of the people who have missed the deadlines do it again and dont post more than just their votes they will be modkilled

i've not modkilled anyone as its the first time i've ran a game, but if any of the people who have missed the deadlines do it again and dont post more than just their votes they will be modkilled

Don't worry Milky

Once you get more experienced running games you will become more intolerant like me and deek, non posters become your worst enemy so you feel more inclined to kill them

I do it Milky to make the game flow. It certainly makes folk post more and makes the game more even. If not goons can hide in the background.

Plus I am a megalomaniac. :biggrin:

yeah dont think Im as tough as Deek or Malky, but I do pm people and warn them if they dont post they will be mod killed

aren't we all mate, aren't we all :embarassed: oh, I see what you mean now......

wooooooooooo

:rofl:

wooooooooooo

Archived