Mafia - Hunt for the Goons

milky_26

bugger

i go out for nice evening of haggis, and a "meet the man" tea and come back to find, unsurprisingly, i'm a goner....

i had hoped my early vote would have looked like luck and stupidity, rather than an "i know who's bad!" post as i'm such a regular player, but hey ho

i do remember one game though, where yvonne and i were both goons and bickered to look like we were on different sides, a ploy that nearly worked

i think i spot some similarities

pity i'm dead though and can't play now

good luck townies...

avenge

myyyyyyyyyyyy

deeeeaaattttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the two remaining goons, were beginning to worry, we've lost two goons in the last two days. we need to hit them hard and fast. so they went looking for someone specific. They followed portobellojambo and caught him up. being inventive, the goons got out a wooden stake screaming die die DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. but did PJ1 have a role.

PJ1 - Mason dead

meanwhile the assassin was getting a nervous twicth as they had not shot anyone for a couple of days. They set out with a certain target that they would get. from a distance the new scope on the rifle made it impossoble to miss his what looked like a melon sized head. but who was the target and were they a goon?

yep they were deek - goon dead

7 players left 4 for a lynch deadline 9PM tomorrow (tuesday)

1 goon, 2 masons, assassin, 3 townies

First things first, apologies to PJ1.

Deek, knew there was something shaky about you.

Ball is well and truly in our court now, ours to throw away.

yay well done PJ1 for being brave and all the info we need is there. Great that assassin eh, got it right in the end :)

Well, ted's place in infamy as worst assassin ever is still safe

nice work sir :2thumbsup:

should be relatively straight forward now

As you requested.

Trust list as follows:

Lasith

Picards forehead

Martin

seats

I've already produced a goon list as well earlier, so could be signalling the end of my participation in the game, if people interpret this wrong.

ok so that leaves me, Malky and paddy.

I know I aint the goon so malky or paddy?

Yeah malky seems more likely as paddy has not really taken part and even a goon trying to keep quiet wouldnt be that bad.. hopefully.

Vote Malky

Annoying to lose PJ1, suppose it should have been expected. But his trust list should win us the game.

Once Sean went, I thought the only way we could lose it was if the assassin lost it for us by killing a mason/known townie but to get the goon was some superb work.

Time to find the last goon. Almost certainly Paddy or Yvonne for me.

portobellojambo1

Woooooooooooooo

Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself for the benefit of others.

But it is now up to those others to choose wisely, only 1 to get.

(I'm now trying to decide if I can use my death as a reason for having tomorrow off work)

Woooooooooooooo

Between Yvonne and Malky. If one of the masons know then come out and say.

Think Ive left enough hints to show that I aint the goon :wacko:

Annoying to lose PJ1, suppose it should have been expected. But his trust list should win us the game.

Once Sean went, I thought the only way we could lose it was if the assassin lost it for us by killing a mason/known townie but to get the goon was some superb work.

Time to find the last goon. Almost certainly Paddy or Yvonne for me.

so why not Malky? Can you say for def not Malky? If so its Paddy

I think it's quite obvious you're the assassin IMO, which leaves paddy

Vote : Yvonne

NO Dont at this time I goosed up earlier but got it right last night!

I'm going by PJ1's Trust and Goon lists.

Ok going by PJ1's trust list. We've got four players that will help the town. So either way from a numbers point of view, it looks very good.

At the very least, finding the assassin is important. They deserve to be congratulated on their success.

so why not Malky? Can you say for def not Malky? If so its Paddy

Originally I thought he might have been the assassin. But maybe not, that's why finding the assassin is really important.

Originally I thought he might have been the assassin. But maybe not, that's why finding the assassin is really important.

I believe he is not the assassin

thehibsareintheirbeds
Woooooooooooooo

Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself for the benefit of others.

But it is now up to those others to choose wisely, only 1 to get.

(I'm now trying to decide if I can use my death as a reason for having tomorrow off work)

Woooooooooooooo

Woooo textbook stuff pj1, that should win it for the town. Wooo

IT has to be malky or paddy there is no other choice!

Feck it, if we get it wrong tonight there's another chance tomorrow.

Vote : Paddy

I'll need to have a look as to when they happened earlier in the game. They might have been votes to either protect his fellow goons or as a townie to out them.

Paddy has voted for Sean, Jack Regan and Yvonne in his three votes.

Will go see at what stage he voted for Sean/Jack Regan

I refer you to post # 617

Ok Paddy's votes for Sean and Jack were very early in the respective days, it seems a clear way to try and stay hidden.

Yvonne is convincing me that she's good because she seems desperate to stay in the game and if she was a goon, I don't think she'd be trying as hard because due to PJ1's trust list, she would be outnumbered anyway.

Malky is the same and seeing that he's not trying to claim the assassin role, that means that it's almost certainly Yvonne who has that role (considering what she's said too)

So

Vote Paddy

If it's wrong, we'll still win anyway :biggrin:

So is that 3 for Malky and 2 for paddy? :wacko: Think we should get this done and dusted tonight :) If it does go till tomorrow I wont be around much until prob after 9

I still cant see why Paddy would have risked getting modkilled if he is a goon, thats the only reason I think Malky is more likely

Fine, lynch me because I'm not tardy :wacko:

FWIW as a game moderator, I always feel less inclined to mod kill roled players so maybe Milky felt the same

Fine, lynch me because I'm not tardy :wacko:

FWIW as a game moderator, I always feel less inclined to mod kill roled players so maybe Milky felt the same

Or if hes anything like me it would make zero difference to mod killing :biggrin:

Also if you are the other remaining townie you should be happy to be the last sacrifice for the good of the town.

Also if you are the other remaining townie you should be happy to be the last sacrifice for the good of the town.

this is very true.

the pair of them are going down either way.

Or if hes anything like me it would make zero difference to mod killing :biggrin:

I have no problem with that but I can't recall ever being on the winning side for the town and still being alive at the end, it'd make a nice change and actually feel like I'd played a part in it

I have no problem with that but I can't recall ever being on the winning side for the town and still being alive at the end, it'd make a nice change and actually feel like I'd played a part in it

Aye but you would have had to be on the side of good in this game to feel that joy :biggrin:

I think we should all go for Paddy but Malky has to have one condition.

If Paddy is a townie and Malky's the goon, Malky has to give the name of someone not playing the game (in true Cig Doc style) to be his night time kill :biggrin:

My vote is staying where it is for just now.

Off to bed, might come on in the morning before I head to school, just to see what's what.

If we don't win this game now I will physically break down in tears.

G'night all.

My vote is staying where it is now.

Off to bed, might come on in the morning before I head to school, just to see what's what.

If we don't win this game now I will physically break down in tears.

G'night all.

Lasith, even if you continue with your current vote and you feck up today

it is impossible for us to lose the game now

Lasith, even if you continue with your current vote and you feck up today

it is impossible for us to lose the game now

Is it?

Sorry my heads up my arse the now, too tired.

Is it?

Sorry my heads up my arse the now, too tired.

due to people's roles and investigations already done,only me and paddy can be the remaining goon

and I'm sure as feck it aint me

due to people's roles and investigations already done,only me and paddy can be the remaining goon

and I'm sure as feck it aint me

Right enough.

I'm going to bed this time, honestly.

Archived