Mafia - Hunt for the Goons

milky_26

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys quick point, you are leaving it open for paddy to come on and do the lynch

Fair enough if you don't trust me but you're leaving it open for him to get a couple more kills

Yeah ok unvote Malky and vote Paddy wont be around today so will hopefully come home to the town win tonight.

Guys quick point, you are leaving it open for paddy to come on and do the lynch

Fair enough if you don't trust me but you're leaving it open for him to get a couple more kills

Proper goon talk there! IFPpaddy is the goon he would only get 1 night kill and he would be lynched tomorrow then game over. Im convinced your the last goon, nut if others want to go with paddy fair enough, just may mean game now won as fast.

I make that a lynch, I just wont be around to see the results. Can I put a vote on for malky in advance? For the next day, if he dont kill me in the night and if its not game over now :biggrin:

Proper goon talk there! IFPpaddy is the goon he would only get 1 night kill and he would be lynched tomorrow then game over. Im convinced your the last goon, nut if others want to go with paddy fair enough, just may mean game now won as fast.

I was thinking he'd have the lynch vote + 1 night kill = couple of kills

Good stuff, c'mon Milky announce the inevitable Townie victory

I'm home in bed today feeling rough, might have caught it off someone I came into contact with yesterday

The infighting between the town was in full swing, not knowing who to kill, they decided on the quiet paddy. But were his quiet actions a carefully played game or just inactivity?

paddy - townie dead

night votes please

Keeping out of the way, the remaining goon set about his task. Who should i kill, with this game of chess, who would be the best target. Then it hit him. There is only one person who must die. So he went to the bar where he knew the target would be. Sitting there in the corner nursing a bottle of vodka like it was a child, the target was spouting nonsense about it all coming to an end. Feeling the need for a call of nature, the vodka bottle was released and left unattended. Seeing his opportunity the goon slipped some poison into the remaining vodka and unnoticed slipped away into the darkness of the night thinks "arf" to himself.

Crawling back to the table and the bottle the target downed the remaining couple of mouthfuls of vodka. And in an instant the target was convulsing and choking to death.

yvonne - assassin dead

5 players 3 for a lynch, wont set a deadline

1 goon, 2 masons 2 townies.

Malky, you pick someone who was on the trust list and is obviously not a goon. Nice try but it ain't going to work.

Vote Malky

Yawn

unvote Martin

vote Lasith

unvote Lasith

vote Picard

unvote picard

vote seats

unvote seats

vote Malky :biggrin:

Suicide..... the cowards way out! Man up FFS :biggrin:

Unfortunately, you're life assurance won't pay out now. Your family will starve. sorry. :ninja:

Suicide..... the cowards way out! Man up FFS :biggrin:

Unfortunately, you're life assurance won't pay out now. Your family will starve. sorry. :ninja:

FFS I've been in bed feeling like crap all day and I've waited 4 hours to be put out of my misery so I thought sod it

wooooooo

Games a bogey and should be declared null and void. :ninja:

wooooooo

Why because you got beat good and proper?

I go to school and miss all the exitment. BARSTEWARD!!

Anyway.

Vote : Malky

Just cause.

Why because you got beat good and proper?

woooo

No, due to posts from Malky and sean earlier on today.

woooo

woooo

No, due to posts from Malky and sean earlier on today.

woooo

Oh dear all the goons falling out with each other tut tut woooooooooooooooo:biggrin:

yep malky is lynched and yes he was the remaining goon.

earlier when i had a chance of modkilling picard's forehead, I without looking at my list of roles thought that he was a goon, thats why i didn't modkill him. Then with this precident set i couldn't be like the GFA and modkill alba and paddy which i would have had i done the same to picard

Yeah cheers milky good game. was bit scary forced to kill 2 people in 1 night and I proper screwed it up! My thinking was the very low posters at that stage werent contributing so therefore very inlikely to be good roled. Therefore killing them hoping they would be goons, but if not townies who hadnt put anything into the game so not a major loss. Couldnt believe it when fond out Cigaro was the Doc, because hes always such a good player. wasnt till after he died he explained why he aint posted much. So sorry for that feck up :wacko:

Well done the townies :biggrin:

Yes! First game I've finished on the winning side with a role :biggrin: Well done to my brothers and in particular PJ1 whose sacrifice saved the day for the town.

Cheers Milky, good job!

Knew we should have launched Bev earlier....

Games still a bogey though..giving a role away before an actual lynch.....:ninja:

Ach well, what can you do? Good game.

Knew we should have launched Bev earlier....

Games still a bogey though..giving a role away before an actual lynch.....:ninja:

Ach well, what can you do? Good game.

it was obvious everyone would have voted him as he was the only 1 left that hadnt been investigated. His only thing he could have done the day before was claim he was the assassin and try get people to lynch me, but as he was the one that told everyone that I was the assassin he screwed that option up :teeth:

it was obvious everyone would have voted him as he was the only 1 left that hadnt been investigated. His only thing he could have done the day before was claim he was the assassin and try get people to lynch me, but as he was the one that told everyone that I was the assassin he screwed that option up :teeth:

knew I'd lost no matter what

according to Marty we'd lost as soon as JR lynched him instead of going into the tie on Friday night :wacko:

Good game Milky, and another newby who hasn't killed the wrong person, must just be me

Doesnae matter if he was going to get voted for, still a bogey.

:kickhat:

Doesnae matter if he was going to get voted for, still a bogey.

:kickhat:

You are the new Geoff :rubeyes::527:

knew I'd lost no matter what

according to Marty we'd lost as soon as JR lynched him instead of going into the tie on Friday night :wacko:

Good game Milky, and another newby who hasn't killed the wrong person, must just be me

'tis true, if he'd survived the tie on Friday chances are he wouldn't have got enough votes on him the next day forcing him to lynch alba.

Unlucky anyway bruv, still don't know how they twigged on to Deek and sean was a dead duck the second he questioned Bev who i would've hit before Flux who always has a canny knack of getting himself lynched when he's not roled but far be it from me to question the goon master :biggrin:

still don't know how they twigged on to Deek

They hadent, it was the assassin that done my legs. Think I am becoming Yvonnes new Nemesis.

i had sent boof the list of roles and both of us noticed this little gem of a post from yvonne

And Yvonne tries to claim she's crap at the game!!!

Ok new goon list

Deek

JamboSean

Malky

'tis true, if he'd survived the tie on Friday chances are he wouldn't have got enough votes on him the next day forcing him to lynch alba.

Unlucky anyway bruv, still don't know how they twigged on to Deek and sean was a dead duck the second he questioned Bev who i would've hit before Flux who always has a canny knack of getting himself lynched when he's not roled but far be it from me to question the goon master :biggrin:

I was in a Gene Hunt mood, then i realised it made me look like I was claiming a role, so I just ran with it...

Yes! First game I've finished on the winning side with a role :biggrin: Well done to my brothers and in particular PJ1 whose sacrifice saved the day for the town.

Cheers Milky, good job!

Think overall we did a pretty good job! First time I've been a mason where I survived past the first few days too.

The Alba tie with JR was a crucial one because we knew Alba was a townie but no guarantees at that stage about JR. I decided against voting and the tie went against us. We knew pretty early on (thanks to Seats) that Bev was the cop (which shows that BS works, Boof will be proud to hear that :biggrin:) and no matter what she would investigate JR that night.

Yvonne, sorry for doubting you! In a way we were lucky because before voting for JR and Sean, I was tempted to vote for you instead, it seemed like you had a role and I didn't think you were the assassin.

In the end all the townies going at the start was better for us than the goons.

Pretty decent win for us considering the pedigree of the goons :biggrin:

Think overall we did a pretty good job! First time I've been a mason where I survived past the first few days too.

The Alba tie with JR was a crucial one because we knew Alba was a townie but no guarantees at that stage about JR. I decided against voting and the tie went against us. We knew pretty early on (thanks to Seats) that Bev was the cop (which shows that BS works, Boof will be proud to hear that :biggrin:) and no matter what she would investigate JR that night.

Yvonne, sorry for doubting you! In a way we were lucky because before voting for JR and Sean, I was tempted to vote for you instead, it seemed like you had a role and I didn't think you were the assassin.

In the end all the townies going at the start was better for us than the goons.

Pretty decent win for us considering the pedigree of the goons :biggrin:

Bev also left us a wee message (which I won't point out for those who didn't see it). I tried to leave her one back but think I was too cryptic even for myself! Be interested to know if she got the message? :wacko::biggrin:

Archived