PJ1 1

picard's forehead 1

deek 1

yvonne 1

lasith 1

officer dibble 1

albannach 1

no vote from picard's forehead

The town hoping to get a goon, saw him sitting there, sipping a pimms and lemonade with an umbrella in it. Shocked his screams of no i'm not a goon. He kept protesting his innocence as he was killed. The town wondered was frenchie a goon

you know he wasn't frenchie – townie dead

picard's forehead loses voting rights for tomorrow, but must post or will be modkilled

can I get the night action to me by 10PM

...when i get home i'll be dead as per usual :rubeyes:

Any score prediction for tomorrow?

Hope the Doctor hasn't been in my bar today...I can't remember (or never knew) what he/she looks like.

Sneaking about, the goons set upon an unsuspecting victim. The victim was sitting there giggling like a little girl while reading the Viz. This is most likely why he missed them sneaking up on him. They grabbed hum and gagged him. Giving him cement shoes he was dropped off the towns bridge. Flux – townie killed.

Meanwhile the cop hacked the computer of their suspect who was a townie. The doc protected someone who didn't need protecting but was that person playing?

Yes they are playing. The assassin decided not to shoot tonight.

Day again

Deadline 9PM on sunday due to the match. 16 players everyone can vote except picard's forehead.who is banned for this day. 9 for a lynch

We are dwindling in numbers fast! Need to lynch a goon today. Well done Doc today for protecting someone playing :biggrin:.

Goon lists? Im away for a read back first

Hard lines Flux, rubbish start so far.

Goon list

Beverley

Yvonne

One of them has to be.:biggrin:

Malky

Officer Dibble

Hard lines Flux, rubbish start so far.

Goon list

Beverley

Yvonne

One of them has to be.:biggrin:

Malky

Officer Dibble

It aint me but Bev stays on my list along with you, Seats and Officer Dibble.

while things are not going great, at least we haven't lost any good roles yet.

and with fewer townies it makes it easier for the cop to find the goons.

so we've still got a good chance.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Woooo

At least the goons are rubbish as well.

Did they not like the goon team from last time?

Woooo

Your not sniffing after that biddy again that bumped you the last time are you. This is going to end up costing you a fortune in chocolates, with no end result.

:laugh:

I wish, they chocolates were quite nice though, even got the warm feeling inside of unwrapping a present that I wrapped myself.

Another poor night, what are you playing at fellow townies?

you're wrong about me

there are only a couple of people i reckon i probably trust, but not saying anything just now in case anyone decides to trip themselves up

i'm deffo no goon though

portobellojambo1
:laugh:

I wish, they chocolates were quite nice though, even got the warm feeling inside of unwrapping a present that I wrapped myself.

Another poor night, what are you playing at fellow townies?

I did tell you at the time you'd have more luck if you wrapped them in some nice, shiny paper rather than a hanky, but you refused to listen to your elders.

Well that was pish. Sorry Frenchie.

Right, I'm going to give a random goon list..might change during the course of this long day.

Albannach

pj1

Lasith

paddy

I did tell you at the time you'd have more luck if you wrapped them in some nice, shiny paper rather than a hanky, but you refused to listen to your elders.

Hey, the paper cost more than the chocolates I'll have you know.

Even brought my own selotape.:biggrin:

Not a great night but at least all the good roled players remain intact. The numbers are still in our favour.

Goon list for me just now

Jack Regan

Yvonne

Sean

Thaitb

Vote Seats

I want to read a funny defence. :biggrin:

Cheers Deek :biggrin: no-one ever thinks I'm funny. Please don't vote for me in future though, I'm innocent.

ok, read through the thread again and i think that 2 possibly 3 people.. 4 if you include me, are likely to be trustworthy

my goon lists would involve the following 4 people

yvonne, i have to suspect her, cos she's usually on the opposite side to me, i'm good, she's bad and vice versa. i'mn a townie this time, and its rare that we both are.

portobello jambo, cos he looked very shifty this morning in work

jack reagan makes me feel very suspicious indeed

i have the strangest feeling that sean or martin might not be all they seem either

hmmmmm

portobellojambo1

I've reviewed my goon list based on who's gone, who remains, what's been said on the thread, plus a little bit of guess work.

My list now is

Yvonnejambo

Deek

Jack Regan

THAITB

Was going to just vote just now, as I'll be away most of the day tomorrow (sumfink is happening down Ibrox way, and there is pre/post match drink to be taken care of), but I think I'll leave it until tomorrow night, or maybe Sunday, to see how things progress.

portobellojambo1
ok, read through the thread again and i think that 2 possibly 3 people.. 4 if you include me, are likely to be trustworthy

yvonne, i have to suspect her, cos she's usually on the opposite side to me, i'm good, she's bad and vice versa. i'mn a townie this time, and its rare that we both are.

i have the strangest feeling that sean or martin might not be all they seem either

hmmmmm

Forgetting something I was going to ask you does not equate to looking shifty lass, daft as a brush, yes/maybe, but shifty, no. You are way off target.

Interesting 3 in a row put me on their goon list... Im pretty sure i would have been investigated by now, so feel fairly confident none of you are masons.

I'll try again though:

Credit Crunch Bites

The effects of the credit crunch were felt yesterday when the townies decided to dispose of the French Connection. Later proven innocent, the last word heard from Frenchie on his deathbed was "****".

Elsewhere, the townsfolk were asking who polices the police as another innocent was killed and the cop did nothing. The town continues to be in a state of Flux after this brutal killing.

This newspaper would like to sincerely apologise for yesterdays article alleging that boof is a poof. The reference to him being a "gay barman" was simply due to his light hearted manner rather than being a raving homosexual.

hmmmmm

Is this entire game made up of Scot Eq staff, past and present? :wacko:

Interesting 3 in a row put me on their goon list... Im pretty sure i would have been investigated by now, so feel fairly confident none of you are masons.

that depends on who the cop is and if they are using BS

if yo're not below them in the list, you well be one of those who haven't been checked out... ie everyone bar TWO players

wooooooo

honestly for **** sake how the hell did that happen? i'm never going out on a Friday again. funny how the guy i vote for lynches me isn't it???????

wooooooo

im far to drunk to make heads or indeed tails of this. all i have worked out is that i need to post or i will be mod killed (gay). so hello!

can I not vote today then?

I can assure you I am not a goon. Everything I have done in this game is guess work or just for a bit of fun. When you are unrolled that is all you can do.

No point me hiding waiting to jump on a bandwagon I am voting now.

Hiding in the background, coming out once a day to post is not what the game is about.

Vote Officer Dibble

Just leaving for Ibrox Stadium just now, so won't be back until around 1am, so apologies for lack of involvement this afternoon in advance.

'Mon the Famous!!!

thehibsareintheirbeds

The manflu is slowly leaving me, but i still dont have a scooby doo. Goon list is malky, dibble, yvonne and martin. And i think i'll join deek vote officer dibble

woooooooooo

a minutes silence for my passing would have sufficed, 3 hrs is taking it a bit too far :biggrin:

woooooooooo

Officer Dibble
I can assure you I am not a goon. Everything I have done in this game is guess work or just for a bit of fun. When you are unrolled that is all you can do.

No point me hiding waiting to jump on a bandwagon I am voting now.

Hiding in the background, coming out once a day to post is not what the game is about.

Vote Officer Dibble

:rubeyes:Like I said earlier I had a busy day yesterday and I'm having another one to day so I won't be posting for some time today.

Anyway vote Lasith

He seemed a bit dodgy getting Deek to change his vote:ninja:

Slow game.

I can assure you Lasith is not on my side. I am on no side and was having a bit of fun when I unvoted him.

PLEB

Evening, just drinking to forget at the moment......

I realise that I've attracted a lot of suspicion and it was expected especially after my late vote for Frenchie.

Anyway, my rouse didn't work. I'm wasted and....

vote Albannach far too quiet for my liking

thehibsareintheirbeds

Evening all. That was a bit of a sickener, decent point none the less. Not much happening so will leave my vote where it is for now

I have intelligent conversation most days on placement and make sure people are safe...I'm only on here to spam and unwind.

I would post a lovely but I have a pressing engagement....

Archived