Mafia - Hunt for the Goons

milky_26

Think overall we did a pretty good job! First time I've been a mason where I survived past the first few days too.

In the end all the townies going at the start was better for us than the goons.

First two days are important, we needed to get lucky and hit a mason, but failed miserably.

That is what makes the difference near the end of the game as by then, the masons will know pretty much who the good guys are and are in the majority.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bev also left us a wee message (which I won't point out for those who didn't see it). I tried to leave her one back but think I was too cryptic even for myself! Be interested to know if she got the message? :wacko::biggrin:

Not surprisingly both went over my head! I'll go and have a look and probably still fail!

First two days are important, we needed to get lucky and hit a mason, but failed miserably.

That is what makes the difference near the end of the game as by then, the masons will know pretty much who the good guys are and are in the majority.

Plus we also got lucky that Bev investigated townies early on and it didn't end up being us. Gave us a few names to go with.

It's just as well for us that Yvonne was the assassin because you were never really a stand out goon suspect, same with Malky too. Better to be lucky than good I suppose!

No point looking Martin, she edited it! :ninja:

I did try and have her launched the same night I was investigated. But....

portobellojambo1

Thanks for organising this Milky. It gives a different dimension to the game when you have a role within it (would imagine having a roll during the game might add a different dimension as well mind you).

I guess, after 3 attempts now, its one of those games where, irrespective of whether roled or not, you have to maintain a constant style of posting, as changes in posting style, whether obvious or subtle, can quickly be picked up on.

Apologies to Yvonne, had my doubts about you (the wee picture I had in my head of a fiery, red haired, Highland lass, who no doubt knows how to do some damage when in possession of a rolling pin, kept on equating to goon :biggrin:).

All turned out right in the end

Cheers JR, I would have questioned my clue finding skills some more otherwise!

Your team mates did a great job going elsewhere with the kill that night :biggrin: Although I'm not sure if you would have still been investigated anyway before you killed Bev?

Forgot to say cheers for the game Milky, especially on your first game. It's probably quite an elite list of people who didn't mess up on their first game, I know I did!

No point looking Martin, she edited it! :ninja:

I did try and have her launched the same night I was investigated. But....

It's still there for those who know!! (maybe she never meant it and I'm making it up!) :527:

It's still there for those who know!! (maybe she never meant it and I'm making it up!) :527:

Is it? I thought it was just after night had been called when Alba was killed...

I would've still been investigated but there would've been one less townie known.

Is it? I thought it was just after night had been called when Alba was killed...

I would've still been investigated but there would've been one less townie known.

Yeah, think there was another one then. The first one, I only got it because we already suspected her of being the cop through BS.

a psychic who could talk to the dead? woooo

now we could have an interesting theme for a game based on most haunted or something. would take some working out, but it could be a laugh

seats, i missed your clue, and indeed mine to be honest.

wanna enlighten me? here or pm me

I remember Beverley saying fairly early on she trusted a couple of people, which made me realise she probably was a mason or cop. i didnt take her off my suspect list as that would have looked weird but I didnt vote her.

Also when I said I would probably have been investigated early on, she made a point of saying that I had probably not, which then made me think she was mason not cop.

now we could have an interesting theme for a game based on most haunted or something. would take some working out, but it could be a laugh

seats, i missed your clue, and indeed mine to be honest.

wanna enlighten me? here or pm me

PM sent - try not to laugh too much :embarassed: remember, I'm knew and not sure how "in depth" people go!!

Archived