Mafia - Hunt for the Goons

milky_26

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling like they had to do something to help the town out, the cop was careful about tonight's investigation. Wondering who to spy on, luckily for the town a goon was investigated.

The goons laughing as they went due to their prowess at not losing a member yet went looking to have some fun. Their target was just making himself a cup of warm milk so that he could get some sleep. But the goons were there, they burst into his kitchen and whacked him. THAITB ? townie dead

meanwhile the doc was not about again, possibly drunk or lying asleep somewhere. But this would not have mattered as the assassin decided to unholster their gun. A nice shiny rifle they took aim and shot Cigaro ? the doc dead. However the bullet went through the doc and ricoshayed off a wall hitting officer dibble in the head. Meaning officer dibble ? townie dead

tweleve players left, albannach and paddy cant vote but must post. Picard's forehead can now vote Just to get the game moving a minimum post count of 3 must be satisfied (unless a lynch occurs) or I will modkill those.

Deadline will be 9PM tomorrow (monday) 7 for a lynch

players remaining

2.Yvonnejambo

5.portobellojambo1

6. Beverley

7. Albannach

8.Lasith

9. Jack Regan (WTF?)

11. Paddy

12. jambosean75

14.MalkyMcFrench

15.Deek

16. Martin

17. Picard's Forehead

18. Seats

Holy feck, what a shambles.

If there's any consolation, at least we know who the daft doc was.

feck, well thats a bit of a nightmare BUT at least no masons or cop were killed and they do know a goon. So we MUST get that goon today. Cigaro was the doc!! cant believe that as hes normally on the ball player, but as hes not really posted this game hes not really helped and maybe not over bad he got killed.

so is it goon lists or trust lists we should be doing today?

players remaining

2.Yvonnejambo

5.portobellojambo1

6. Beverley

7. Albannach

8.Lasith

9. Jack Regan (WTF?)

11. Paddy

12. jambosean75

14.MalkyMcFrench

15.Deek

16. Martin

17. Picard's Forehead

18. Seats

Alba's deid

players remaining

2.Yvonnejambo

5.portobellojambo1

6. Beverley

7. Albannach

8.Lasith

9. Jack Regan (WTF?)

11. Paddy

12. jambosean75

14.MalkyMcFrench

15.Deek

16. Martin

17. Picard's Forehead

18. Seats

Am i right in saying Alba is dead and it's 12 not 13 left?

feck, well thats a bit of a nightmare BUT at least no masons or cop were killed and they do know a goon. So we MUST get that goon today. Cigaro was the doc!! cant believe that as hes normally on the ball player, but as hes not really posted this game hes not really helped and maybe not over bad he got killed.

so is it goon lists or trust lists we should be doing today?

My asking for Boof was because I was rushing to get a pm in as I was late back. And he's always been a regular when ive played. Still daft though! Haha

I've been working lates all weekend so the deadlines mean I can't get a pm in til after ten. I did try at work earlier but couldn't get a phone signal.

:( ah well.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Wouldnt have been too bad a night if not for the assassin, a bit trigger happy there. Happy to take a bullet for the town though- make it count masons/cop. Oh, and wooooo

the cop and the masons have to be careful.

there's no doc to protect them if they come out.

Don't tell me we're relying on gay cops and masons :wacko:

What a terrible day, we are really up against it now. At least the cop got a goon, so it's vital that we catch that player today to get ourselves back into it

Going to have a look at a few things then I'll go for my next goon list

A few players earlier were saying they knew who they were going for..... well now's the time to tell me guys (we can vote now, right?)

A few players earlier were saying they knew who they were going for..... well now's the time to tell me guys (we can vote now, right?)

Yeah, but I think I will hold off until some others vote. This need to be a goon today or we really are pretty screwed.

Geoff Kilpatrick
woooo cigaro, worst doc ever LOL woooo

Wooo

This! :thumb::rofl:

PS Goons are as pants as the town in this game! :biggrin:

Wooo

My goon list today would be

PJ1

Beverley

Deek

Martin

I dont actually trust anyone.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Woooo

BTW, the goons have taken Flux, THAITB and myself out - 3 of the goon team from the last game.

Picard's Forehead better watch out!

Woooo

portobellojambo1

players remaining

2.Yvonnejambo

5.portobellojambo1

6. Beverley

8.Lasith

9. Jack Regan (WTF?)

11. Paddy

12. jambosean75

14.MalkyMcFrench

15.Deek

16. Martin

17. Picard's Forehead

18. Seats

Post 1 of 3.

It's pretty much essential to get, at the very least, one goon tonight.

I'll hold fire on my lists and votes until I've had another proper read through of the thread, which will be tomorrow tea-time.

Got a funny feeling I'm going to be in a few peoples firing lines though.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Woooo running out of townies! 4 goons, 3 masons, cop and a drunk assassin... 3 townies? Weird stuff

Woooo

BTW, the goons have taken Flux, THAITB and myself out - 3 of the goon team from the last game.

Picard's Forehead better watch out!

Woooo

woooo must be experienced then...

I'm sure i read in the first post that there was a psychic who could talk to the dead? woooo

woooooooo

maybe next time you'll all remember how **** you are without me before you go voting

wooooooooo

portobellojambo1
Well, not a lot happened over yesterday to sway me, so I'll stick to my previous list as follows:

yvonnejambo

Deek

Jack Regan

THAITB

And I'll work logically and start at the top of that list, so this time round I

vote yvonnejambo

I took the chance of voting early this morning, and subsequent posts have made me change my chain of thought slightly, and as a result my goon list (hope you are allowed to change it once announced)

So, revised, it is

Jack Regan

Deek

THAITB

paddyhmfc

Therefore, unvote yvonnejambo, vote Jack Regan

Minor changes required to the above I think, something I should have picked up on through the content of at least one post in the thread, which I mis-interpreted.

Revised goon list for today -

Jack Regan

yvonnejambo

Deek

paddyhmfc

Will wait until i get home from work tomorrow night, and catch up with the board contents before casting my vote.

Right so the masons/cop know who one goon is, don't know if we need to dive in yet to be honest

As it stands the goons do not know who has been investigated so if they see who goes in early then that will reveal the masons and/or cop to them

better to see who the goon votes for and their goon list as that might reveal a lot

i reckon the goons will have at least one of the following in their team

yvonne

PJ1

jack reagan

picards forehead

the two names i mentioned that were in my head are the two at the top of my list.

i don't think both are but i think one of the definitely has to be.

bev

jack regan

pj1

paddy

will have a read over tomorrow at work and choose who to go for then

i'm no goon sean. no role this time

i have a hunch though so i'm gonna vote jack reagan

kack's vote on alba looks highly suss but so does your last minute vote switch as well.

i starting to think your telling a porky in your post but for a good reason.

in which case i know who to vote for unless i'm barking up the wrong tree.

what was your opinion on bs again.

i said i would have used it had i been the cop.

i switched cos i had a feeling about jack reagan more than anyone else on that list

Morning, started to form a picture in my head but will leave the vote until I return from school and have a proper read through.

Man, I have read through all of this and haven't got a clue. My goon list is as follows:

Jack Regan

Beverley

PJ1

Martin

Trust list?!? (based on gut instinct)

Yvonne

Deek

It's maybe a safer option not to listen to me though as this is all based on bulls***!

Anyway VOTE JACK REGAN

Bloody hell, Paddy, Malky and Picards Forehead could all be dodgy as well! Anyone else want to publish some names and give me some clues? :wacko:

with the flurry of votes at the end yesterday i came to the conclusion that either bev or jack was a goon.

after reading back and doing some thinking i think jack is the goon so

vote jack regan

Was thinking something similar Sean, but when the vote to get JR lynched from Bev there was no way that she could have known he was a goon, because it was only duting the night a goon was investigated. In saying that I think there is a good chance it was him that was investigated so I will also vote Jack Regan

Sexton Hardcastle

Have little idea whats going on.

Vote Yvonne

Last person to vote. Il try and get more involved before i get whacked.

Have little idea whats going on.

Vote Yvonne

Last person to vote. Il try and get more involved before i get whacked.

paddy, your banned from voting today becasue you didn't get a vote in for day 3.

Archived