Mafia - Hunt for the Goons

milky_26

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
portobellojambo1

I wasn't feeling great this morning, and said I'd vote on getting home from work tonight.

Since I ain't at work, I may as well vote now, and vote as I'd always intended voting.

Vote Jack Regan

The town desperate to find a goon thought, lets go for it and quickly lynch someone. Unfortunatley for him Jack Regan was that target. He shouted authoritatively "SHUT IT" and "I'M NO GOON". but alas that did not sway the town so they lynched him. But heres the thing were they right to do that, was he a goon, townie or good roled?

Congratulations he was a bad'un Jack Regan - Goon deid

can i get the night action please, i'll not set a deadline as it was a quick lynch.

Oh and remember it is night so no game discussions

im amazed I haven't been killed off yet for inaction. have been very busy the last few days. just got back from the dentist (having to get two wisdom teeth out, nightmare!)

well done on finding a goon folks!

I go out and this happens. :laugh:

Perhaps I should stop posting?

In all seriousness though, well done.

I know who's top of my list now though. I'll wait until it's day to share.

wooooooooo

honestly you guys are ****, did it not set off any alarm bells that he lynched me night before rather than risk a tie, cop should've investigated him then. Anyway well done folks for avenging my death :biggrin:

wooooooooo

wooooooooo

honestly you guys are ****, did it not set off any alarm bells that he lynched me night before rather than risk a tie, cop should've investigated him then. Anyway well done folks for avenging my death :biggrin:

wooooooooo

You are the biggest bitch the mafia games have ever seen

Good one folks, this could be the turning point

The cop was out walking, trying to tail their suspect. they followed the target all around the town, as they were looking dodgy. but alas the person turned out to be a townie.

meanwhile the remaining goons were out for blood due to the loss of one of their own. they snuck upon their target from behind and removed them from the dark corner of the secluded alleyway that they had been found in. after pulling the trigger several times into their targets body, one of the goons went to rummage through their pockets, but what was found a badge, yes bev - the cop dead

the assassin decided not to fire their remaining bullet

Deadline is 9PM tomorrow (tuesday) everyone must post a minimum of 3 posts, everyone can vote. 10 players remaining 6 for a lynch

woooooooo

had Bev down as a mason, really shouldn't have come out and started the lynch on JR

woooooooooo

woooooooo

had Bev down as a mason, really shouldn't have come out and started the lynch on JR

woooooooooo

I agree, which is why I said this yesterday

Right so the masons/cop know who one goon is, don't know if we need to dive in yet to be honest

As it stands the goons do not know who has been investigated so if they see who goes in early then that will reveal the masons and/or cop to them

better to see who the goon votes for and their goon list as that might reveal a lot

woooooooo

woooooooooo

yeah same here not great now losing the cop and the doc :wacko:

I am suprised with her being cop that I wasnt investigated and also looked back to see who she would have investigated using BS, which was the now deceased Albannach. so not much clues to go apart from her goon list which Im on and I know im not a goon. All I suppose we can use from her lists is that is people who havent been investigated and therefore doesnt mean goons, but something to go.

Hmmm

Not so good. I thought Bev might be the cop/mason early this morning, which is why I followed her vote.

To be honest I could pick any one of you as I am still blind. I could follow Lasith but that is the easy option just now.

Vote Paddy

not sure who to vote for.

will give it some thought, as i don't want to rush in.

we're now at a critical stage and don't want to make a mistake by acting to hasty .

Great to log on to see we've finally caught a goon but equally frustrating we've lost the cop.

Think there's a couple of people looking particularly goonly, so I want to re-read a few things to make sure of my suspicions.

Great to log on to see we've finally caught a goon but equally frustrating we've lost the cop.

Think there's a couple of people looking particularly goonly, so I want to re-read a few things to make sure of my suspicions.

Not sure why but to me your looking the very very very dodgiest of all.

sorry lasith, for some reason i had it in my head that you were tied and your vote for him pushed him clear into the lead.

This was very suspicious trying to protect Jack Regan. Now we know he was a goon.

kack's vote on alba looks highly suss but so does your last minute vote switch as well.

i starting to think your telling a porky in your post but for a good reason.

in which case i know who to vote for unless i'm barking up the wrong tree.

what was your opinion on bs again.

This seemed like a post to draw Bev out, particularly about the BS. From her vote change to Regan, it appeared obvious that she was a good roled player considering the reason she gave. Why seem so keen to ask her about BS?

Vote Jambosean

Not sure why but to me your looking the very very very dodgiest of all.

Why's that?

Trying to deflect attention away from yourself and your goon buddies?

Ok my goon list now is

PJ1

Martin

Deek

Think Paddy/Picards forehead could be dodgy with the lack of posts, but at the same time almost think they are just townies because they have been too close to be modkilled.

Why's that?

Trying to deflect attention away from yourself and your goon buddies?

Not at all Ive already shown im pretty rubbish at this game!

portobellojambo1

Very unfortunate to lose Bev, but now we'll just have to push on and weed out the goons.

Changing my list slightly again, removing paddyhmfc and replacing him with jambosean75, giving a revised list of:

jambosean75

Deek

yvonnejambo

And for this round I'll vote jambosean75

I have a funny feeling that PJ1 and Martin are goons. I don't normally like to post goon lists because it lets the feckers know if you are on to them.

I am also wondering if Yvonne isn't a goody. it seems almost a dead cert that Bev would have checked her out.

This was very suspicious trying to protect Jack Regan. Now we know he was a goon.

i lost count of votes and asked a genuine question of lasith after what i thought was a dodgy move

This seemed like a post to draw Bev out, particularly about the BS. From her vote change to Regan, it appeared obvious that she was a good roled player considering the reason she gave. Why seem so keen to ask her about BS?

after the lynching of alba, i came to the conclusion that either regan was a goon or bev was and had protected a fellow goon in lasith.

after thinking about it and reading back i started to suspect she might be either a cop or the mason.

i wanted, if not confirmation, at least a hint i was about to jump the right way.

why would i ask such a blatant question if i was a goon?

i'm starting to agree with yvonne that you are looking dodgy.

you've been very low key, have you been hiding?

and at a critical point why did the masons not sacrifice one of their selves rather than let the cop, the most critical player, come out to save a townie?

As there are only 10 players left and 3 are goons and 3 are masons, then I think 1 mason needs to let us know who we can trust. The masons are only good for that now as the cops dead and Im guessing no more info will go to them. Yes it will leave it likely that the mason may be whacked in the night, but will have narrowed down the goon search.

I also know a mason cant actually say that they are a mason, but maybe trust lists would help?

i honestly havent a clue who the good guys are or who the goons are. My only real feeling is Martin is bad and have no real reason why.

I have a funny feeling that PJ1 and Martin are goons. I don't normally like to post goon lists because it lets the feckers know if you are on to them.

I am also wondering if Yvonne isn't a goody. it seems almost a dead cert that Bev would have checked her out.

Well its obvious she didnt as I was still on her goon list and she has only uncovered 1 goon through investigation and that was Jack regan.

Well its obvious she didnt as I was still on her goon list and she has only uncovered 1 goon through investigation and that was Jack regan.

right you are goon. :ninja:

:laugh:

PJ1 is a relatively new player, and if he is a goon, which I highly suspect, this will have been his first game as a goon.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but he put the deciding vote in to kill Jack Regan. I could be reading to much into this, but to me this suggests that he is playing with at least one experienced player, and was told to make that vote to try cover up. It's a tactic I've used many a time whilst playing as a goon.

Martin's onto something when he had a go at jambosean75, was highly suspicious that he was trying to bump me off and do all he could to save Jack Regan. Furthermore, once I let him know that I wasn't pushing Jack Reagn out, there was some hefty backtracking, in the hope that he slipped under the radar.

Deek is the one I'm least sure about, he always plays the game in such an illusive way, and is generally pretty hard to judge, I'm basing him being a goon on the fact that he keeps refering to the goons, almost in an attempt to divert people's attention. Also, this fits in with my theory that there is an experienced player running through the game with PJ1.

i'm starting to agree with yvonne that you are looking dodgy.

Agreeing with Yvonne. Interesting.

My only real feeling is Martin is bad and have no real reason why.

Because I'm onto the goons plan?

PJ1 is a relatively new player, and if he is a goon, which I highly suspect, this will have been his first game as a goon.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but he put the deciding vote in to kill Jack Regan. I could be reading to much into this, but to me this suggests that he is playing with at least one experienced player, and was told to make that vote to try cover up. It's a tactic I've used many a time whilst playing as a goon.

Martin's onto something when he had a go at jambosean75, was highly suspicious that he was trying to bump me off and do all he could to save Jack Regan. Furthermore, once I let him know that I wasn't pushing Jack Reagn out, there was some hefty backtracking, in the hope that he slipped under the radar.

Deek is the one I'm least sure about, he always plays the game in such an illusive way, and is generally pretty hard to judge, I'm basing him being a goon on the fact that he keeps refering to the goons, almost in an attempt to divert people's attention. Also, this fits in with my theory that there is an experienced player running through the game with PJ1.

all sounds plausible. Deek is a crafty git.

Vote PortobelloJambo1.

Agree with all that and now realse im going to look a real idiot if thats the good guys and your 1 of the goons. :wacko:

Actually apart from the Martin bit I reckon hes more goonly than Sean, but yip that could come back and haunt me too

Agreeing with Yvonne. Interesting.

Because I'm onto the goons plan?

Martin just admit that your a bad boy :)

Agree with all that and now realse im going to look a real idiot if thats the good guys and your 1 of the goons. :wacko:

Actually apart from the Martin bit I reckon hes more goonly than Sean, but yip that could come back and haunt me too

I'd like to think I've pretty much proved I'm not a goon tbh.

all sounds plausible. Deek is a crafty git.

Vote PortobelloJambo1.

Perhaps I should have called the goons, gangsters or mobsters. What else am I supposed to call them.

Have a look back at who put the second vote on Jack Reagen.

I could save you the trouble as it was me.

Now as Lasith pointed out, goons do vote goons when it is a lost cause.

But second vote, come on, give me credit for reading Beverley properly and following her lead.

You know there are some players who are still in single figures for posts and never get a mention as a goon or mason.

Archived