Mafia - Hunt for the Goons

milky_26

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the sky was covered in darkness, the goons were out looking to kill someone. Anyone would do so they waited for someone to fall out of the pub. Geoff staggered out and into the javelin that the goons were carrying. Geoff – Townie dead.

Meanwhile the cop investigated someone neither good or bad. The assassin decided to keep their gun in their holster. The doctor protected a player who is not playing.

18 players left 10 for a lynch deadline 9PM friday

players remaining

1. Frenchie

2.Yvonnejambo

4. Flux

5.portobellojambo1

6. Beverley

7. Albannach

8.Lasith

9. Jack Regan

11. Paddy

12. jambosean75

13. Cigaro

14.MalkyMcFrench

15.Deek

16. Martin

17. Picard's Forehead

18. Seats

19.Officer Dibble

20. Thaitb

Well nice to know we have a good Doctor to rely on :wacko: Sorry but how can someone be not good or bad?

:rubeyes:

woooooooooooo

well this is going well..hard lines GK but by doubting me we were probably our own worst enemies as town folk..welcome to the ghost world..same time as usual on Saturday?? :wink:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Meanwhile the cop investigated someone neither good or bad. The assassin decided to keep their gun in their holster. The doctor protected a player who is not playing.

:laugh:

Simple roles for this game....

4 Goons

Cop

Doc

3 Masons

Assassin

11 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name ie good/bad. Masons can communicate off thread too!

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin with affiliation to the town, likes to kill people 2 kills throughout the game, can win the game for the town

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody has a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me....

First deadline will be 10pm on Thursday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

The assassin in this game is on side of town, I double checked before ranting on about it like last game. Anyway if it is the assassin probably a good thing for the cops and masons to know.

Geoff Kilpatrick
:rubeyes:

woooooooooooo

well this is going well..hard lines GK but by doubting me we were probably our own worst enemies as town folk..welcome to the ghost world..same time as usual on Saturday?? :wink:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Woo

Don't you mean Sunday? :laugh:

Bonus this week as I'll get to see the game too! :thumb:

Woo

My goon list for today

PJ1

Albannach

Seats

Beverley

None of them were in the tie and I reckon it was all innocent folks in that as it was far to quiet near deadline. So goons very happy that they werent on the line.

Well nice to know we have a good Doctor to rely on :wacko:Sorry but how can someone be not good or bad?

just to make clear yeah this means townie

The assassin in this game is on side of town, I double checked before ranting on about it like last game. Anyway if it is the assassin probably a good thing for the cops and masons to know.

There is also a massive flaw in the OP...21 players when there is only 20? Poor copy/paste milky!:biggrin:

Anyway, morning.

I was traversing other threads, and I'm sorry to lose kitster, who despite protestations is always up for lynching for some reason. Also sorry about Geoff, who usually contributes good summaries and certainly gets me thinking..

I'm away to read things over....

Pity to lose Kits and Geoff, two really good players that are usually very helpful in finding the goons. Suppose at least we didn't lose a roled player.

:laugh: at the Doc though. Once we found out who the doc is, think that'll have to go down in legend!

bit crap to lose townies.

guessing geoff will be, like myself, an automatic suspect for a few games though.

Doc, what a frickin muppet lmfao!

so, only a townie found then?

hope it was me that was investigated. i'm usually one of the first to be investigated/lynched, so its a fair assumption unless the cop is a noob

Given who you've voted for laddie you won't miss any of the exciting stuff, it'll all happen on the bus on the way to Ibrox Saturday. Revenge is sweet (and no, I'm not going to change my vote and cast it against you, have something much more enjoyable planned - don't make any plans to go out Saturday night, or if you do don't plan on going anywhere you need to sit down :biggrin:).

I look forward to it with eagerness PJ1, I'll fend you off with my new shoes (Which, incidentally, you will love).

Who is the Doc? :laugh:

Who ever you are, thank you for providing me with some entertainment tonight, first time in ages I've genuinely laughed at a computer screen.

OK, I've looked back and there are several people who just posted to vote..

paddy

Albannach

Picard

Officer Dibble

Both Picard and Alba exchanged votes and that was it basically. Paddy threw in a random or maybe not as it was for the person below him on the list. Dibble seemed to follow the early enthusiasm....hasn't been seen since.

This does not show anything but I think seats has posted more and he arrived with minutes until deadline...

I'm going to wait until daylight before offering a goon list that most likely won't have any of the above on it!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Doctor, doctor- what a cracker that is! It was pretty quiet before deadline but not sure we can read too much into that.

The goons choice is interesting- geoff was almost certainly going to be a suspect tomorrow after tonights lynch and the last game- so its either inexperienced goons or they've just gone for a random kill to cause confusion.

In summary, i'm stumped

Geoff Kilpatrick
Doctor, doctor- what a cracker that is! It was pretty quiet before deadline but not sure we can read too much into that.

The goons choice is interesting- geoff was almost certainly going to be a suspect tomorrow after tonights lynch and the last game- so its either inexperienced goons or they've just gone for a random kill to cause confusion.

In summary, i'm stumped

Woo

Perhaps they didn't believe me when I said I wasn't roled?

Woo

thehibsareintheirbeds
Woo

Perhaps they didn't believe me when I said I wasn't roled?

Woo

Oh yeah, hadnt thought of that- dont see why any one would doubt you though! My brain is mush just now- but least i'm not the doc. I'm sure if it was boof that was protected he'll appreciate the gesture... Stick to actual players going forward though!

Woo

I really hope Seats is the doc!

Woo

Come on Geoffrey, I know i've been playing the role of the "clueless new boy" but I ain't that thick. If I was the doc I'd have at least tried to pick someone that was playing!

Must be someone who is used to playing the game and knows a player who usually plays and never checked the list!

deadline is 9PM tonight

and yeah the doc did try and protect boof, but just after i restarted the game i got a pm wanting to protect someone who wasn't geoff so it wouldn't of mattered anyway

Vote : Frenchie

Will more than likely change later on, although I'm going out tonight so, again, won't be around at deadline time. Will be back at around 10.

Is there a deadline tomorrow night? If so I'll have to vote in the morning and that will be me away from the computer when I leave for Ibrox at half ten, until around 1am.

Just coverning my back incase anyone thinks I'm deliberately trying not to draw attention to myself by not posting.

Vote : Frenchie

Will more than likely change later on, although I'm going out tonight so, again, won't be around at deadline time. Will be back at around 10.

Is there a deadline tomorrow night? If so I'll have to vote in the morning and that will be me away from the computer when I leave for Ibrox at half ten, until around 1am.

Just coverning my back incase anyone thinks I'm deliberately trying not to draw attention to myself by not posting.

with there being a game tomorrow, the next deadline will be some point on sunday, i've not decided when yet though

with there being a game tomorrow, the next deadline will be some point on sunday, i've not decided when yet though

Cheers for that milky_26.

:biggrin:

Vote Malky

Because he hasn't been a baddy since I started playing and he reckons he's good at it :biggrin:

I am but I'm not one this game unfortunately

townie again which can be more fun as you can contribute and put your neck on the line and if the goons do kill you at least it is for the good of the town

too many people are afraid of dying though

I am but I'm not one this game unfortunately

townie again which can be more fun as you can contribute and put your neck on the line and if the goons do kill you at least it is for the good of the town

too many people are afraid of dying though

Headline : Goon master in "I'm not a goon" shocker!

Townsfolk today were rattled by unconfirmed reports that well known Goon master MalkyMcFrench has denied that he is a goon. This news sent a shockwave of emotions through the town and a stunned silence of disbelief still remains. Geoff Kilpatrick, who was last night brutally murdered in an incident where one of the said goons beat him to death with a ballot box, was asked to comment on Mr McFrench's statement. "woooooooooo" he said.

Elsewhere, residents were up in arms after a local GP disgraced himself/herself through alcoholism. Having spent a considerable part of the day in a bar, the inebriated physician decided to provide urgent medical assistance to local barman Boof. Whilst Boof was uninjured in the incident, it is believed that he may have taken advantage of the situation and during the kiss of life, "slipped in the tongue". More information will follow once available.

p.s yes, I am bored at work

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just wrote a huge post there and my phones lost it somehow- grrr- so i'll just vote flux

and yeah the doc did try and protect boof

The only thing that would've made that funnier would've been if the goons had actually tried to whack me :laugh:

Elsewhere, residents were up in arms after a local GP disgraced himself/herself through alcoholism. Having spent a considerable part of the day in a bar, the inebriated physician decided to provide urgent medical assistance to local barman Boof. Whilst Boof was uninjured in the incident, it is believed that he may have taken advantage of the situation and during the kiss of life, "slipped in the tongue". More information will follow once available.

Further update.

Barman in 'Hope the doc's a chick' plea.

Seats in 'Trying to get barred' shocker...barman promises to stock some Poncho Amontillado (or whatever it's called) if allegation retracted.

The only thing that would've made that funnier would've been if the goons had actually tried to whack me :laugh:

Further update.

Barman in 'Hope the doc's a chick' plea.

Seats in 'Trying to get barred' shocker...barman promises to stock some Poncho Amontillado (or whatever it's called) if allegation retracted.

BREAKING NEWS: BARMAN FALSELY ACCUSED!

Latest updates inform us that the phone call from our journalist out in the field to the newsdesk was "misheard" due to a dodgy connection. Apparantly the barmans name was misheard for a word which sounds very similar to it suggesting there was some sort of homosexual reference which is not the case (allegedly). An apology to Mr Boof will be printed in tomorrows edition buried in the classifieds somewhere.

Afternoon. Might not see deadline tonight as I feel fecked so will put a vote in now but could be back on, after some sleep, before deadline. But who to go for?

vote paddy purely for voting me!

Archived