Mafia - Hunt for the Goons

milky_26

Ok Vote Deek

Nice try Yvonne, you have been on my goon radar since the start of the game and I still dont trust you.

However, following Picards act of faith in Lasith I am going to follow them in this round.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps I should have called the goons, gangsters or mobsters. What else am I supposed to call them.

Have a look back at who put the second vote on Jack Reagen.

I could save you the trouble as it was me.

Now as Lasith pointed out, goons do vote goons when it is a lost cause.

But second vote, come on, give me credit for reading Beverley properly and following her lead.

You know there are some players who are still in single figures for posts and never get a mention as a goon or mason.

As I said Deek, you were the one I'm the most unsure about, but I reckon if your not a goon, then one of the more experienced players is.

Martin and Yvonne are posibilities, Malky seems to be somewhat sliping under the radar aswell, which is unlike him.

My vote on PJ1 will remain at the moment.

The emboldened part is what is making this game so difficult, and I wholeheartedly agree with you about that.

Post count

yvonnejambo 52

Lasith 52

jambosean75 50

Deek 36

MalkyMcFrench 31

Jack Regan 28

portobellojambo1 16

Martin 12

Picard's forehead 8

paddyhmfc 4

portobellojambo1
PJ1 is a relatively new player, and if he is a goon, which I highly suspect, this will have been his first game as a goon.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but he put the deciding vote in to kill Jack Regan. I could be reading to much into this, but to me this suggests that he is playing with at least one experienced player, and was told to make that vote to try cover up. It's a tactic I've used many a time whilst playing as a goon.

Martin's onto something when he had a go at jambosean75, was highly suspicious that he was trying to bump me off and do all he could to save Jack Regan. Furthermore, once I let him know that I wasn't pushing Jack Reagn out, there was some hefty backtracking, in the hope that he slipped under the radar.

Deek is the one I'm least sure about, he always plays the game in such an illusive way, and is generally pretty hard to judge, I'm basing him being a goon on the fact that he keeps refering to the goons, almost in an attempt to divert people's attention. Also, this fits in with my theory that there is an experienced player running through the game with PJ1.

One could only come to that conclusion if one thought I was thick, and unable, over the course of 3 games, to work out how this is played, and who is best at bluffing their way through things.

One could only come to that conclusion if one thought I was thick, and unable, over the course of 3 games, to work out how this is played, and who is best at bluffing their way through things.

Not what I'm saying, however true it may be.:biggrin:

I know my first game as a goon I was walked through by an experienced player, and I'm pretty confident I'm not the only one.

In no way, shape or form am I questioning your intelligence.

Nice try Yvonne, you have been on my goon radar since the start of the game and I still dont trust you.

However, following Picards act of faith in Lasith I am going to follow them in this round.

im always on everyones goon radars! i also am hacked off with the players like paddy who have not bothered to contribute to the game, but as i said earlier the only reason is im not seeing them as that dodgy because they could have easily been modkilled.

Malky is one I havent really thought about and yes hes got a good chance of being rotten too. Still my votes staying with you just now till more people post. I may change to PJ1

Agree with all that and now realse im going to look a real idiot if thats the good guys and your 1 of the goons. :wacko:

Actually apart from the Martin bit I reckon hes more goonly than Sean, but yip that could come back and haunt me too

I think it could come back to haunt you.

Sean asking Bev about the BS was a classic goon tactic.

Post count

yvonnejambo 52

Lasith 52

jambosean75 50

Deek 36

MalkyMcFrench 31

Jack Regan 28

portobellojambo1 16

Martin 12

Picard's forehead 8

paddyhmfc 4

Sorry for having a life away from the computer screen.

Just in Vote Jambosean hopefully before deadline!

another player who's been hiding in the background.

i'd forgotten you were playing.

You've got another 24 hours buddy.

You have no idea how much I panicked there! Couldn't remember anyones name to vote for either :biggrin: Can now go and read what's been happening, will update later.

portobellojambo1
As there are only 10 players left and 3 are goons and 3 are masons, then I think 1 mason needs to let us know who we can trust. The masons are only good for that now as the cops dead and Im guessing no more info will go to them. Yes it will leave it likely that the mason may be whacked in the night, but will have narrowed down the goon search.

I also know a mason cant actually say that they are a mason, but maybe trust lists would help?

i honestly havent a clue who the good guys are or who the goons are. My only real feeling is Martin is bad and have no real reason why.

As you requested.

Trust list as follows:

Lasith

Picards forehead

Martin

seats

I've already produced a goon list as well earlier, so could be signalling the end of my participation in the game, if people interpret this wrong.

This screams desperate goon.

You takin the p!ss? Check the post count! I've just been out tonight and walked in the door so have NOT contributed to the last couple of pages.

woooooooooo

i love this part of the game with all the accusations and recriminations, pity i always get killed before it comes to this :wacko:

wooooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Woooo

Should have stuck with Day 1 instinct!

Can't believe he wasn't investigated earlier when I was bumped off though!!

Woooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Post count

milky_26 65

Lasith 56

yvonnejambo 54

jambosean75 51

Deek 37

seats 37

MalkyMcFrench 31

thehibsareintheirbeds 30

Jack Regan 28

Geoff Kilpatrick 27

Frenchie 20

flux 20

Beverley 19

portobellojambo1 18

kitster 18

Martin 13

Boof 11

Picard's forehead 10

Cigaro 8

Officer Dibble 6

Albannach 5

paddyhmfc 4

Commander Harris 1

Ulysses 1

Woooo

Should have stuck with Day 1 instinct!

Can't believe he wasn't investigated earlier when I was bumped off though!!

Woooo

wooooooo

:biggrin:

woooooo

Lasith 57

yvonnejambo 54

jambosean75 51

Deek 37

seats 37

MalkyMcFrench 31

portobellojambo1 18

Martin 13

Picard's forehead 11

paddyhmfc 4

Post count

milky_26 65

Lasith 56

yvonnejambo 54

jambosean75 51

Deek 37

seats 37

MalkyMcFrench 31

thehibsareintheirbeds 30

Jack Regan 28

Geoff Kilpatrick 27

Frenchie 20

flux 20

Beverley 19

portobellojambo1 18

kitster 18

Martin 13

Boof 11

Picard's forehead 10

Cigaro 8

Officer Dibble 6

Albannach 5

paddyhmfc 4

Commander Harris 1

Ulysses 1

Thank you Geoff. Sean - over to you..... (hiding in the background pfffffff)

Sorry, been away out for my nightly walk with the missus and looks like I've missed all the fun

Fwiw I think we should lynch sean as he's reeking IMO

I'd also like to add that I'm not deliberately under the radar if that's what folk are thinking but there appears to be less banter this game

Thank you Geoff. Sean - over to you..... (hiding in the background pfffffff)

Who said that? Can't see anyone, must be the invisible man :biggrin:

Aww thats sweet, could be the 1st mafia relationship :)

L <3 PF.

AAF.

Joke btw, before anyone has a pop.

I demand someone who knows how to do it does a post count now. Then I will accept an apology from Sean the goon :ahhhhhhh:

i was going from a post list on the other page where you weren't even listed.

i, sean the townie apologise.

if people want to lynch me, just remember who started the rush on me when i'm vindicated.

at least this way i can flush out a goon.

Sorry, been away out for my nightly walk with the missus and looks like I've missed all the fun

Fwiw I think we should lynch sean as he's reeking IMO

I'd also like to add that I'm not deliberately under the radar if that's what folk are thinking but there appears to be less banter this game

The bit in bold is what makes me think your innocent.

i was going from a post list on the other page where you weren't even listed.

i, sean the townie apologise.

if people want to lynch me, just remember who started the rush on me when i'm vindicated.

at least this way i can flush out a goon.

Apology accepted goonboy :biggrin:

Lasith - PJ1

Deek - Paddy PJ1

Martin - Sean

PJ1 - Sean

Picard - PJ1

Yvonne - Deek

Seats - Sean

Sean 3

PJ1 3

Deek 1

Paddy, Sean and Malky still to vote

Lasith and Picard should stop getting caught up in their new relationship and get back to the game because their votes could lose it for the town

Sorry for having a life away from the computer screen.

But...but...but...it's a Mafia game. You can't have a life outside one of them...

Lasith - PJ1

Deek - Paddy PJ1

Martin - Sean

PJ1 - Sean

Picard - PJ1

Yvonne - Deek

Seats - Sean

Sean 3

PJ1 3

Deek 1

Lasith and Picard should stop getting caught up in their new relationship and get back to the game because their votes could lose it for the town

Im not entirely sure I trust you Martin.

but I think Sean is a goonster.

Unvote portobellojambo1

Vote jambosean75

Lasith - PJ1

Deek - Paddy PJ1

Martin - Sean

PJ1 - Sean

Picard - PJ1

Yvonne - Deek

Seats - Sean

Sean 3

PJ1 3

Deek 1

Could also win it.

Is that enough for a lynch?

unvote deek and Vote jamboSean and nails getting bitten as I type! god this MUST be a goon

the town couldn't take it anymore, but he never survives this far into a game he cant be allowed to continue. So the town strung him up while he still maintained his innocence. but were they right

Jambosean - goon dead

night votes please

Archived