milky_26

Simple roles for this game....

4 Goons

Cop

Doc

3 Masons

Assassin

11 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name ie good/bad. Masons can communicate off thread too!

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin with affiliation to the town, likes to kill people 2 kills throughout the game, can win the game for the town

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody has a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me....

First deadline will be 10pm on Thursday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Checking in. Hope I have nothing to moan about!! ;)

Anyway, to start things off vote Jack Regan (Arnold) for ruining our masterplan last time out!!

you missed a rule

Simple roles for this game....

4 Goons

Cop

Doc

3 Masons

Assassin

11 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name ie good/bad. Masons can communicate off thread too!

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin with affiliation to the town, likes to kill people 2 kills throughout the game, can win the game for the town

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody has a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

jambosean75 must not be lynched on night one or when he's off playing football

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me....

First deadline will be 10pm on Thursday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

don't know how you missed that as surely it's the most important one:biggrin:

Anyway, to start things off vote Jack Regan (Arnold) for ruining our masterplan last time out!!

i concur vote jack regan

pile up!!!

player list

1. Frenchie (got my number back )

2.Yvonnejambo

3.Geoff Kilpatrick

4. Flux, "i'm looking for a townie non role this time please, but i'll happily take any role.com"

5.portobellojambo1

6. Beverley

7. Albannach

8.Lasith

9. Jack Regan (WTF?)

10. kitster

11. Paddy

12. jambosean75

13. Cigaro

14.MalkyMcFrench

15.Deek

16. Martin (hopefully I've stolen someone's number)

17. Picard's Forehead

18. Seats

19.Officer Dibble

20. Thaitb

goon list

scotland

bev

malky

kitster

and the fact that they are the 4 who lynched me on night 1 last time is entirely coincidental:527:

My goon list is

Frenchie-Because its been a while

Beverley-Because shes bad

Geoff-Because hes not going to moan, so he must be trying to hide

Thaitbs-just because he will be

:biggrin:

Bar's open...free beverages for the next 12 customers.

i'll have 12 double vodkas then:biggrin:

Goon list

Cigaro - for pinching my number

Officer Dibble - I know who you are

Yvonne - Her time to be bad

Jambosean - playing football not an excuse, watching it is ok.

i'll have 12 double vodkas then:biggrin:

At least you won't feel it if (or more likely when) you get lynched :D

i concur vote jack regan

pile up!!!

vote jack regan

Sure what the heck I might as well:biggrin:

Goon list

Jack Regan

That is all!

Evening, well that's a nice welcome to a new game!

At least you won't feel it if (or more likely when) you get lynched :D

as long as the vodkas keep coming i won't care( or notice)

Bar's open...free beverages for the next 12 customers.

Boof, why you not playing?

I know how much you love to torment new game mods :dribble:

As an aside, howdy from the land of Nog where Im almost up to my baws in snow :biggrin:

I'll post a vote later on tonight and dont expect to see me again until night is called tomorrow as I'm in meetings all day tomorrow then barring delays I wont be back home until 8.30 - 9.00pm and if I go anywhere near Kickback when I get in Mrs McFrench will make sure I won't have to worry about my baws anymore and not in the good way :wacko:

Anyway Im away to the (non virtual Boof) bar for a couple of voddies to help me sleep tonight

See you later

PS up to 4.32 a day now

Evening all. Too early to post a serious goon list but just for a laugh..for now mine is....

GK

Deek

Jambosean

Flux

scotlands not playing

goonish behaviour by him if i've ever seen it then.

unvote scotland

vote bev

any one watching the villa - rovers game. it's cracking.

oh well, better change my goon list.

bev

malky

kitster

geoff (stays in HMP Oz - must be a goon)

Commander Harris

~~~~~~~~~~~not playing~~~~~~~~~~~

without the genius that is Commander Harris the town has no chance :(

~~~~~~~~~~~not playing~~~~~~~~~~~

Geoff Kilpatrick

unvote Jack Regan - think he's suffered enough

vote Kitster - by law of averages, she's due to be a goon

unvote Jack Regan - think he's suffered enough

vote Kitster - by law of averages, she's due to be a goon

That in itself is goonly GK..the law of averages has always been wrong before with me and it is again!! You, however, my friend seem to get more than your fair share of baddie roles and I reckon you're already up to yer old tricks.

portobellojambo1

Right, I believe one has to post a goon list, based on how one thinks the game creator's mind might work.

I will go for the following

Beverley

Yvonnejambo

kitster

Officer Dibble

And for this round I'll vote Officer Dibble

Geoff Kilpatrick
That in itself is goonly GK..the law of averages has always been wrong before with me and it is again!! You, however, my friend seem to get more than your fair share of baddie roles and I reckon you're already up to yer old tricks.

Not me dear! I've only been a goon 4 times. Mind you, I never seem to get a cop or mason role!!

Not me dear! I've only been a goon 4 times. Mind you, I never seem to get a cop or mason role!!

not a goon or cop or mason post IMO

portobellojambo1
not a goon or cop or mason post IMO

Bet your glad Geoff didn't post his comments on Sunday. :ninja:

unvote martin

vote jambosean75

First real vote of the game, so i will give a reason...

Has posted more than normal but maybe he is just happy there are no 5 a sides...

So my goon list is:

Jambosean75

PJ1

Frenchie

kitster

Geoff Kilpatrick
Bet your glad Geoff didn't post his comments on Sunday. :ninja:

I couldn't do that. I'll probably be dead by then!! :wacko:

unvote martin

vote jambosean75

First real vote of the game, so i will give a reason...

Has posted more than normal but maybe he is just happy there are no 5 a sides...

So my goon list is:

Jambosean75

PJ1

Frenchie

kitster

i've posted quite a lot at the start of games recently but then i usually get lynched and my post count drops.

i've noticed that tomorrows first deadline coincides with a 5's night so almost certain to get lynched on night 1 again:ahhhhhhh:

i've posted quite a lot at the start of games recently but then i usually get lynched and my post count drops.

i've noticed that tomorrows first deadline coincides with a 5's night so almost certain to get lynched on night 1 again:ahhhhhhh:

Why save you then?

What night would you like to last to if you had the chance?

I'm going to retract my vote and wait for everyone else to turn up/say something.

unvote Officer Dibble

I'd use BS but it's not something I can use.

hey folks, goon list -

geoff

sean

seats

kitster

purely random

vote seats again just random

PJ1, goon lists on day one are usually random but once people start getting lynched/killed then they can start being a lot more interesting

As for role designation it should be random, usually by a random number generator or something

unvote kitster

vote geoff

wasn't sure about BS to start with but i now think it's a good tool for the town.

Archived