MAFIA: Heartburn!

Harry Palmer

goon list

yvonne

pj1

yvonne due to her insistence on killing the assassin which is of no benefit to the town

pj1 is just a gut feeling

I'll vote later

Malky you are wrong about me, I think I would always go for an assassin if they are not on the side of the town, but i dont think i have ever spotted one before to have a go at. Beverley made it obvious her role which isnt that clever to do.

you are not on my list but PJ is

Also as nobody else thinks its good to get rid of assassin I have changed my vote from her.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here are peoples goon list for this day so far;

Some have more than 2 on including my own!

YvonneJambo;

Scotland

Laisth

PJ1

THAITBs;

Malky

Helenllama

PJ!

Seats;

PJ1

Scotland

Yvonne

Martin

Scotland

Malky

PJ1

HelenLlama

Lasith

Kitster

Scotland

Malky

PJ1

Milky

PJ1

Scotland

Kitster

Still lots to put up a list especially the most dodgy ones...

Votes...

PJ1-3

scotland-2

Malky-2

Bev-1

THAITB-1

milky-1

yvonne-1

3 to vote.

Post count so far is pretty poor from quite a few too, so that always means people like myself and Malky who are actually getting involved then look more dodgy!

Commander Harris 62

Arnold 57

MalkyMcFrench 51

Geoff Kilpatrick 48

yvonnejambo 42

flux 40

seats 29

jambosean75 22

Boof 22

kitster 22

Deek 20

Beverley 20

thehibsareintheirbeds 20

Martin 19

milky_26 16

Officer Dibble 15

Picard's forehead 15

scotland 9

portobellojambo1 7

Frenchie 6

helenllama 5

Lasith 4

vote pj1

i'll put my vote in just now incase i dont get on later and as he seems dodgy to more than just me, its a calculated guess

Somebody say something, this games dying on it's arse - we're killing all the prolific posters!! :527:

wooo

Try telling Frenchie :laugh:

wooo

Votes...

PJ1-4

scotland-2

Malky-2

Bev-1

THAITB-1

milky-1

yvonne-1

2 to vote.

I don't ever remember Scotland being as quiet which either means a townie not really into the game or a goon.

I'll go with my hunch

Vote Scotland

I don't ever remember Scotland being as quiet which either means a townie not really into the game or a goon.

I'll go with my hunch

Vote Scotland

Scotland is on almost all of the suspect lists. PJ1 is still a new guy, I like your thinking....

Unvote PJ1

Vote Scotland

4 HRS..(roughly!)

Votes...

scotland-4

PJ1-3

Malky-2

Bev-1

THAITB-1

milky-1

yvonne-1

Malky to vote (at the moment).

thehibsareintheirbeds

Evening all, looks like i'm alone in my doubts of malky- maybe i missed something or maybe others seem more dodgy- either way, seems a wasted vote. Scotland looking dodgy, but will go with another name from my goon list and unvote malky and vote pj1

Votes...

PJ1-5

scotland-4

THAITB-2

Malky-1

Bev-1

yvonne-1

Everyone has voted! 2hrs roughly to go....

portobellojambo1

Wicked stuff. Well, that's my 5 minutes in the flat almost up; get home from work, answer a PM, stick some food in your gob, slurp some coffee and now it is time to head off to the the Federation of Hearts Supporters Club's monthly meeting.

Sure I'll find out by time I get home if I'm still participating, or if a few people have misinterpreted limited posting/silence as a sign of guilt (understandable in a way I suppose, every time my ex wife was quiet for more than 5 minutes I'd go online to check the credit card balance; once she was quiet for 10 minutes, leaving me with no option but to beat a hasty exit, didn't even have to check the balance, I knew it wouldn't be good, although -?16,000 did come as a bit of shock at settlement stage).

Wicked stuff. Well, that's my 5 minutes in the flat almost up; get home from work, answer a PM, stick some food in your gob, slurp some coffee and now it is time to head off to the the Federation of Hearts Supporters Club's monthly meeting.

Sure I'll find out by time I get home if I'm still participating, or if a few people have misinterpreted limited posting/silence as a sign of guilt (understandable in a way I suppose, every time my ex wife was quiet for more than 5 minutes I'd go online to check the credit card balance; once she was quiet for 10 minutes, leaving me with no option but to beat a hasty exit, didn't even have to check the balance, I knew it wouldn't be good).

Is that a round about way of saying your bad now? :)

Wheres your goon list?

wooo

does anyone want to put a mafia team into the predictor challenge

wooo

yeah im up for that seen as i couldnt get 3 hunks to play with me :(

Bev is the Assassin, if I get knocked off by her later on, I will be annoyed. Perhaps Doc will protect me?

Unvote Beverley

portobellojambo1
Is that a round about way of saying your bad now? :)

Wheres your goon list?

No my dear, it ain't, as time will show.

As for a list, I've really got to dash Yvonne, I'm due at a meeting very shortly, and only walked into the flat at 18:50 (some of us have to keep the wheels of industry ticking over). If I'm still in the game in 2 hours time I'll try and throw a goon list together.

wooo

does anyone want to put a mafia team into the predictor challenge

wooo

yeah im up for that seen as i couldnt get 3 hunks to play with me :(

wooo

jambosean75

yvonnejambo

we need 2 more

wooo

wooo

jambosean75

yvonnejambo

we need 2 more

wooo

Yvonne and I help with the predictor game so probably best not in the same team, same as Boof.

Yvonne and I help with the predictor game so probably best not in the same team, same as Boof.

Do I have to say wooo for this? :D

Geoff, kitster, portobellojambo1 and I have put in a team - well, we're awaiting kitster's response - and, since PJ helps with the Predictor as well you'd be no different from our team.

I'm sure Uly will take this into consideration and either disallow it or ensure we aren't helping with groups containing ourselves.

wooo

Geoff Kilpatrick
Do I have to say wooo for this? :D

Geoff, kitster, portobellojambo1 and I have put in a team - well, we're awaiting kitster's response - and, since PJ helps with the Predictor as well you'd be no different from our team.

I'm sure Uly will take this into consideration and either disallow it or ensure we aren't helping with groups containing ourselves.

wooo

Wooo

A team involving BS needs to be worked on as well :D

Wooo

Evening folks

Hmmmm I am soooooooo tempted to VOTE YVONNE for rubbing it in that's she's still on flamin holiday!!! gggrrrrr I definately chose the wrong career for decent holidays. MEH!!

However, that's petulant so I shall not. My vote seems to be wasted where it is right now so hoping we might get some clues by tightening it up a bit

for that reason, unvote Malky vote THAITB

Well, I'm still here I see. Think I might take a wee break from mafia after this one. Just haven't got into it too much recently.

wooo

jambosean75

yvonnejambo

seats

we need 1 more

wooo

Go on then, I'll be the last player

I'll probably be rubbish and I'm not a hunk, but it's all about being the black sheep of the team :biggrin:

Votes..

PJ1-5

scotland-4

THAITB-4

yvonne-1

What's this predictor malarky about?

Votes..

PJ1-5

scotland-4

THAITB-4

yvonne-1

Aparrantly some people are reading the terrace instead of playing this :ohmy:

Votes..

PJ1-5

scotland-4

THAITB-4

yvonne-1

Uly predictor competition in the Terrace. Normally its individuals but this time its teams of 4

Geoff Kilpatrick
Votes..

PJ1-5

scotland-4

THAITB-4

yvonne-1

Woooo

It's to name when the FSW will finally exit Anfield

Woooo

Woooo

It's to name when the FSW will finally exit Anfield

Woooo

Next week hopefully. :wacko:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Interesting quick run of votes there, not sure where thats come from but think it should be easy enough to see i'm for the town. Will leave my vote where it is and hopefully common sense prevails.

Archived