MAFIA: Heartburn!

Harry Palmer

To answer my earlier point, personally as a goon unless Boof made it clearly obvious he was the cop (which I didn't notice) I wouldn't kill him as he is the one most likely to come up with reasoning for other players and potentially get himself lynched

It is a lot easier to target a quieter a player early on as they are least likely to get themselves lynched making it harder later on

I'm away out for dinner tonight so I won't be on after 6ish but for the time being I'm going to keep my vote as is to encourage Marty to talk

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris

no one that has voted for me has given a reason, this makes me suspicious of them.

Commander Harris
Woooo

Bar's open for a quick lunchtime pint...

woooo

pint of heavy for me, might have a wee highland park as well, it's after midday afterall. :)

Vote update...

Beverley-3

Commander H-2

flux;Malky;Geoff;Frenchie and PJ1 -1

9 to vote and several to post today...

Commander Harris

vote geoff

nowt concrete, just an inkling based on his response to my comment about the post that maybe did it for boof. Not dogmatic on this though and certainly liable to change...

Commander Harris

also, can Arnold confirm if lasith's vote for me where he FAILED on the bold syntax counts or not.

wouldn't want doubt about the voting later down the line when it comes to the crunch.

Vote : Commander Harris[b/]

May change later on.

also, can Arnold confirm if lasith's vote for me where he FAILED on the bold syntax counts or not.

wouldn't want doubt about the voting later down the line when it comes to the crunch.

I have counted this vote CH because I think he was trying from his phone....which is why you're on 2 votes atm.

Commander Harris
I have counted this vote CH because I think he was trying from his phone....which is why you're on 2 votes atm.

that's cool, just double checking. like I say, don't want confusion further down the line.

does that not put me on 3 though, I thought kitster and flux had active votes for me? maybe I missed an unvote.

head_396x222.jpg

you know nothing of the crunch

Commander Harris
head_396x222.jpg

you know nothing of the crunch

sorry, I don't know the reference. what film is that?

that's cool, just double checking. like I say, don't want confusion further down the line.

does that not put me on 3 though, I thought kitster and flux had active votes for me? maybe I missed an unvote.

flux hasn't voted yet.

Bev-3

Geoff-2

Commander H-2

flux;pj1;Malky and Frenchie-1

Commander Harris
flux hasn't voted yet.

Bev-3

Geoff-2

Commander H-2

flux;pj1;Malky and Frenchie-1

cool. thanks for clarifying. don't know where i got that from :wacko:

CavySlaveJambo

Right after confering with my cheif wheeky guinea pig. (He wants veggies and cuddles no suprise there.) I have to try and vote using the letter of his fave veg - which is P

so vote portobellojambo1

Right after confering with my cheif wheeky guinea pig. (He wants veggies and cuddles no suprise there.) I have to try and vote using the letter of his fave veg - which is P

so vote portobellojambo1

:rubeyes:

so vote portobellojambo1

do you have one of these?

straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

if not maybe you should:biggrin:

Commander Harris
do you have one of these?

straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

if not maybe you should:biggrin:

they don't use them anymore, just the chemical cosh ;)

P.S. have I missed something, why's a vote for PJ1 madness? :wacko:

duh, just read the post :wacko: indeed :D

With 5 hrs to go...

Bev-3

Commander H-2

pj1-2

Geoff-2

flux-1

Malky-1

Frenchie-1

7 to vote, 4 to post.

I dont have any inside info, just find it strange Bev aint really gone for me back and is keeping her head low in this game. Maybe she will off me in the night rather than try getting me lynched during the day.

Still have no other info to go on and losing the cop in day 1 makes things very difficult. The masons I presume only have info on Beverley and maybe someone else? need to read back what Arnold said

Yeah just read back and the masons have the results of 2 investigations and got a 'package' need some more info!

Right trying to get my head round all the latest stuff.

Slightly suspicious about Malky and Harris considering their amount of posts. With both of them saying they'd got their mafia mojo back it makes me wonder.

At the other end of the scale, there's a few posters that have been extremely quiet so far. Scotland's pictures last night made no sense to me, so for that

Vote Scotland

Martin, can't speak for Harris but this is the first game in a while where I've actively tried to get involved and enjoy myself a bit more

Don't feel the hassle I put on myself as a goon to try and live up to the goon master tag (sad I know :stuart:)

Personally I'm curious about the folk that seemed quick to decide Bev was innocent and those that are keen to go for her, sorry Bev but if you get lynched it may open the game up a bit more

We don't have a Cop anymore so if the mason's have useful information then share it as in effect as it stands you are townies who can talk off page so for the long term benefit of a townie victory is it worthwhile staying hidden

unless of course the second investigator is still active - Officer Dibble?

Commander Harris

Slightly suspicious about Malky and Harris considering their amount of posts. With both of them saying they'd got their mafia mojo back it makes me wonder.

At the other end of the scale, there's a few posters that have been extremely quiet so far. Scotland's pictures last night made no sense to me, so for that

Vote Scotland

i had lost my mafia mojo, it seems to be back. simple as that really.

cheeky clue here methinks.

vote Beverley

Decent point

Unvote Malky

Vote Beverley

Either Bev or Yvonne is normally a bad un. :biggrin:

Vote update....

Bev-5

Geoff-2

Commander H-2

pj1-2

Frenchie-1

scotland-1

6 to vote; 3 to post.

Apologies for my silence had a really crappy day at work yesterday and couldn't be arsed with anything last night.

I'm a townie in this game and those who have played with me before know that i usually start quietly and work my way into it (unless the dastardly Arnold and JP try to force me into a spam off :biggrin: )

Not sure about my goon list yet but i'm certain that either Bev or Yvonne is, maybe both but i doubt it.

One other person has got my spidey senses tingling and that means i'm going to

vote officer dibble

Officer Dibble
Apologies for my silence had a really crappy day at work yesterday and couldn't be arsed with anything last night.

I'm a townie in this game and those who have played with me before know that i usually start quietly and work my way into it (unless the dastardly Arnold and JP try to force me into a spam off :biggrin: )

Not sure about my goon list yet but i'm certain that either Bev or Yvonne is, maybe both but i doubt it.

One other person has got my spidey senses tingling and that means i'm going to

vote officer dibble

:rubeyes:You have spidey senses?

oooooh sounds like a goon to me! :ninja:

unvote bev

vote frenchie

portobellojambo1

Interesting, I've been voted for because (i) someone's bloody guinea pig likes to eat peas, parsnips, peppers or such like (maybe even spinach with a silent s) and (ii) because I voted relatively late last night (I came on here on arrival home from work last night, but decided it was wise to spend a few minutes eating first (don't get a chance to get on in the morning or at lunch time if working).

I was going to vote for someone, but then noticed the person wanted a reason for my vote. After pouring myself a cup of coffee I came to the conclusion I should stick with my original intention, and offering a reason is unnecessary, therefore I vote Commander Harris

Less than 3hrs..

Beverley-4

Commander H-3

Geoff-2

pj1-2

Frenchie-2

Officer Dibble-2

scotland-1

3 to vote, only scotland to post/vote.

Vote Scotland

They had no meaning whatsoever, I was just extremely bored.

Vote Martin

you're wrong about me. Fact! I can't bold cos i'm on my phone but vote geoff dunno if that worked. Save me and go for a goon instead, cos i'm sure as shecht ain't one. The masons should know

Actually, looking at scotlands post I've just realized what a flippant reason to vote someone from Martin looks like someone trying to put in a nothing vote

Unvote frenchie

Vote martin

Votes...

Beverley-4

Commander H-3

Geoff-3

pj1-2

Officer Dibble-2

Martin-2

Frenchie-1

scotland-1

Only flux to vote and several billion changes to occur before 9pm..

Evening all!!!

What a bloody day!! Had a 3 hr power cut at work..just as they were going to let us away for the rest of the afternoon..yes you guessed it they found the problem!!! ggggrrrrrr!!!!

Anyway I'm away to tidy the toy shop up....i'll be back in a bit when i've read back.

That's me away out and won't be back on until late, at least after deadline I think

I'd hope still to be alive when I get home thank you very much

Geoff Kilpatrick
you're wrong about me. Fact! I can't bold cos i'm on my phone but vote geoff dunno if that worked. Save me and go for a goon instead, cos i'm sure as shecht ain't one. The masons should know

Bev, why the vote for me?

And, turning this on its head, why the pile-on for Bev given that Yvonne has no claims of knowledge. I'm not getting the masons' game here. With two investigations and no more to come, the masons are now the equivalent of townies and in no need of special protection. The most important player to the town now is the doc.

Actually, looking at scotlands post I've just realized what a flippant reason to vote someone from Martin looks like someone trying to put in a nothing vote

Unvote frenchie

Vote martin

And Scotland's vote for me wasn't a dodgy reason?

I put in a nothing vote? At the time, only seven people had votes on them, including three of them on one. There was still six people left to vote.

So now it's a wasted vote on someone if they haven't got a vote on them half way through?

Seems a bit goonly sticking together like that.

Bev, why the vote for me?

And, turning this on its head, why the pile-on for Bev given that Yvonne has no claims of knowledge. I'm not getting the masons' game here. With two investigations and no more to come, the masons are now the equivalent of townies and in no need of special protection. The most important player to the town now is the doc.

My thoughts are you and Beverley are goons, You keep trying to protect her and she puts the vote on you which doesnt make any odds at this time. Why are you persistant about getting the masons to out themselves? its only day 2 and I think they are best to keep quiet still. They still could be useful but only a goon would want them outed .

Ok, I have just been reading the rules again, can someone explain to me how there could be a second investigation? Is Arnold just making the rules up as he goes along or am I missing something? :wacko:

Archived