MAFIA: Heartburn!

Harry Palmer

aah pj, me & vonny have previous...

i think she's onto a hiding to be honest.

personally i want to see the town win this thing, and trying to get townies lynched is, in my opinion, madness

You little liar.:dribble:

You want the game for yourself. You are the assassin.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Assassin With no affiliation, just likes to kill people 2 kills throughout the game, wins the game if he is the last remaining roled player]

If nobody else thinks its a good idea to get rid of the assassin I will change my vote. :wacko:

aah pj, me & vonny have previous...

i think she's onto a hiding to be honest.

personally i want to see the town win this thing, and trying to get townies lynched is, in my opinion, madness

So why try kill or lynch me then?

You little liar.:dribble:

You want the game for yourself. You are the assassin.

don't assume i'm not a team player with good intentions my dear

you clearly don't want to catch goons vonny

strange behaviour

I am doing quite good in catching goons and assassin out thanks :biggrin:

don't assume i'm not a team player with good intentions my dear

So you are admitting your not just a townie now then? :wacko:

2 goons left eh.

Sorry Officer Dibble, but you shouldn't dabble at the messy end.

Who do I trust may be a better list.

I can trust 5 players.

Who I definitely cant trust is Beverley.

Vote Beverley

Beverley aint a goon Seats. For what it is worth I trust you.

seats, this was what I meant, I'm confused

It is a team game though..if I were the assassin I'd use the bullets for the good of the town as it's not very gratifying doing it by yourself is it?

I guess I'm not as ruthless as some of you lot though!! :527:

I'd use the bullets for the good of the town as it's not very gratifying doing it by yourself is it? :

did the assassin not bring you the head of picard?

Ok the way i see it is that we dont know who the remaining 2 goons are but the masons know of 5 players identities so the noose is tightening on the remaining goons.

The assassin role as helpful as it was is not really a good one know and is better out the way unless there is a confirmed goon to lynch.

I know im gone during the next night either by the goons or Bev but its fine as Im not important but I can work out who is and I do trust a few people.

Because someone remains quiet should not be taken as a possible admission of guilt by said person. In my case, certainly, it is more a case of reading, rather than posting, because if I'm honest, despite this now being my second attempt at this, I'm still not sure what the feck is going on. And I find it very difficult to assume or presume anything from what anyone posts. Does the fact I've not given any hints as to my involvement in the game make me more likely to be a goon than someone who comes on and repeatedly states "I can assure you, I'm not a goon".

No worries and that's exactly why I feel you and Helenllama should be given a bit of slack because its really confusing when you start off. It's still confusing even after you've played a few games!

I still think I have a feeling that the goons might have tried to take advantage of Dibble's first game and tried to set him/her up to look as being the guilty party.

did the assassin not bring you the head of picard?

Only because he voted you and you got lucky, last night wasnt as good though.

if you all think its a good idea to keep the assassin :wacko: I will unvote Beverley and vote Scotland

Yvonne, I'm confused, in no other game have we gone out of our way to kill the assassin

why this time?

trying to save you a kill next night?

unless there was a clear suspect the assassin would be unlikely to waste his/her/its final bullet. dontcha think?

Yvonne, I'm confused, in no other game have we gone out of our way to kill the assassin

why this time?

trying to save you a kill next night?

makes you wonder doesn't it

yvonne, remember that the assassin cant win the game if there is at least another roled player left once the goon have been killed

unless there was a clear suspect the assassin would be unlikely to waste his/her/its final bullet. dontcha think?

Nope cos you tried to use it last night and I see no clear suspects.

Malky its all we have to go on and in some games the assassin is affiliated to the side of good.

As I am nearly alone in thinking getting rid fair dos, there is no point if you are happy in letting her win.

I trust you so fine lets go get the goons

yvonne, remember that the assassin cant win the game if there is at least another roled player left once the goon have been killed

Ok cool, just hope she uses the bullet wisely and if Im gone hope you can all piece stuff together

thehibsareintheirbeds

Evening all, just in after a hectic day. Not really sure who i trust anymore- the whole bev/yvonne things a bit strange, but neither are top of my suspect list for now. Goon list for today- will go for malky and one of helenllama or pj1.

when i've been the assassin in a previous game, i played for the good of town (granted i never read in the first post, that they were in it for themself).

I think i gunned down Geoff when he was a goon in that game :)

It's a shame for CH as he was a good player and is normally more active when roled, so maybe the goons thought he was roled instead of a townie.

I think (not know) the roles of 4 players now but there is no reason for me to know for sure :)

Should be back to my normal posting amount from tomorrow.

Random vote milky_26

im very suspicious of vonny, cos whenever she is THAT vocal about me, 99% of the time its to deflect from herself.

i ain't a goon, and want the town to win.

end of story

im very suspicious of vonny, cos whenever she is THAT vocal about me, 99% of the time its to deflect from herself.

i ain't a goon, and want the town to win.

end of story

I know you aint a goon, you are the assassin, end of story.

Dont worry not long till you get another chance to kill me then "for the good of the town" :(

I fecking hate football right now!!!:ahhhhhhh: PISH!

Anyway, vote update....

PJ1-3

scotland-2

Bev-1

Malky-1

THAITB-1

milky-1

yvonne-1

thehibsareintheirbeds

Right, quick post before bed. Back at work tomorrow after 3 weeks off, so better get some sleep. Not really had a chance to look over things much, but will go with my instincts and vote malky

I fecking hate football right now!!!:ahhhhhhh: PISH!

Anyway, vote update....

PJ1-3

scotland-2

Bev-1

Malky-1

THAITB-1

milky-1

yvonne-1

Liverpool fan?

portobellojambo1

Is anyone due to get voted off tonight, or can I now give consideration to heading for my kip. Getting a little bit lost, I thought the announcements were all made around the same time every night.

thaitb, your instincts suck!!!!!

it's awfy quiet tonight although I'd imagine it will pick up tomorrow as we get closer to deadline

Is anyone due to get voted off tonight, or can I now give consideration to heading for my kip. Getting a little bit lost, I thought the announcements were all made around the same time every night.

Deadline 9pm tomorrow.

Wooooo

Karma's a bitch Arnold!! :biggrin:

Wooooo

:1222::badmood::sterb003:

:calm:

Commander Harris
Bed time.

What's the significance of the woooooo's by the way :wacko:

woooooooo

because we are dead, ghost style.

wooooooo

goon list

yvonne

pj1

yvonne due to her insistence on killing the assassin which is of no benefit to the town

pj1 is just a gut feeling

I'll vote later

Archived