MAFIA: Heartburn!

Harry Palmer

seats, Frenchie is dead, I know that for sure as you never forget having to bury your own brother

also it's night so no goon lists yet people

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seats, Frenchie is dead, I know that for sure as you never forget having to bury your own brother

also it's night so no goon lists yet people

aha! I knew he was suspiciously quiet! Sorry for your loss :sterb147:

Also sorry for the rule breaking (the whole "night" thing still confuses me) although I though we could just make up new rules if we didn't like the existing ones :biggrin:

woooo

You should remember that you automatically get what you ask for :D

Have a double HP.

woooo

woooooooo

Man lads i go off to sleep and i wake up to find ive been lynched?

woooooooo

Wooo

Don't worry...it usually happens to jambosean when he nips oot for a game o' fitba' :laugh:

wooo

Wooo

Don't worry...it usually happens to jambosean when he nips oot for a game o' fitba' :laugh:

wooo

wooo

what brand of vodka do you serve boof

wooo

Apologies for the delay folks, I'll try and get things going when I get home from Uni, regardless of any pm's outstanding.

I know it's not the best situation. Should restart sometime after 5pm hopefully.

Not good at all

Far too many people jumping in so quick last night. Got to have been some goons in there trying to hurry the process up.

Arnold, take your time. It gives us extra thinking time which is a good thing under the circumstances!

wooo

what brand of vodka do you serve boof

wooo

Wooo

You ask for it...I've got it.

You were a good guy...right?

I don't serve them goonly types.

woooo

Wooo

Surely Arnold can make the sun rise any time? All that will make a difference to is that folk can start posting game-related stuff rather than the woo nonsense I've been posting.

woooo

Wooo

woooo

woooo

sook ma plooms boof

woooo

Wooo

woooo

wooo

i'll have a smirnoff and coke, red or blue label.

if it's black, make it straight from the freezer and don't pollute it.

wooo

Been away from a PC for the day and come back to an early lynch! Never thought it would move that fast when I put my vote in.

i'm back, but does that mean that the game can restart?

Who knows other than Arnold.

No clues here, since it is night :)

wooo

Canny find thum...huv they drapped yit?

woooo

woooo

your looking a little low, they will be higher up than yer dads.

woooo

OK, here we go!!

Well after the bloodlust that overcame the town during the day most people were reflecting on their role in events.

The masons were out for one of their investigations and managed to find a good player.

Elsewhere, the assassin was biding their time awaiting their target when they suddenly saw them approach. They aimed straight for the heart and fired true??

But the doctor was on hand to protect the target.

Meanwhile, the goons were out for blood. Unfortunately for Commander Harris this meant it was his turn to face their wrath and a large container of mojos fell on his head!

Commander Harris- townie is dead.

DAY-4

14 players; 8 for lynch.

Deadline: 9pm tomorrow!

2 goons left eh.

Sorry Officer Dibble, but you shouldn't dabble at the messy end.

Who do I trust may be a better list.

I can trust 5 players.

Who I definitely cant trust is Beverley.

Vote Beverley

Remaining players:

2 portobellojambo1

6. Beverley

8. scotland

10. kitster

12. flux

13. Deek

14. Malky

16. Milky_26

19. THAITB

20. yvonne

21. seats

22. Martin

24. Lasith

25. helenllama

2 goons left eh.

Sorry Officer Dibble, but you shouldn't dabble at the messy end.

Who do I trust may be a better list.

I can trust 5 players.

Who I definitely cant trust is Beverley.

Vote Beverley

Beverley was very keen to get rid of Geoff so I tend to trust her. Suspect PJ1 though so VOTE PJ1

Beverley was very keen to get rid of Geoff so I tend to trust her. Suspect PJ1 though so VOTE PJ1

Think Beverley has made it quite clear the role she is claiming but not sure if she is more a risk to the town than a help and if she can be trusted. IF she is what she says she is.

My goon list will need revised and I will have a good look after my dinner.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Wooo

Game's still a bogey. Wouldn't surprise me if Arnold passed on investigative duties to townies if we bumped the masons off....:ninja:

Wooo

Beverley aint a goon Seats. For what it is worth I trust you.

Beverley aint a goon Seats. For what it is worth I trust you.

which usually means vonny is one

A busy night......

Well, the good townfolk had gathered at the new bar to celebrate the demise of one of the evil folk..The doctor arrived having protected a townie and enjoyed quite a lot of scotch...

Meanwhile, the masons had opened the mysterious package that Boof had left behind and in it they found his investigating kit. They immediately used it to investigate a townie.

The goons were also in the bar and had their eye on revenge....they cornered Frenchie in a darkened corner and silently tickled him to death with a feather duster.....

Frenchie- townie is dead.

But.....

The assassin was also at work this night and had positioned themselves across from the home of their target. As the person returned from the bar the light shined upon their forehead.....the shot rang out and the assassin whispered..."I made it so."

Picard's forehead- Goon, killed by the assassin

Day 3

16 players, 9 for lynch.

anyone thinking i'm a goon is wrong, cos i got home, lets say i just got indoors and locked my door just in time!

no flim flam from me, just hoping you're all aware that given the fact the cop is dead, that i would have been the one investigated and i'm guessing the masons should have known this and been given that info!

i'm gonna shoot now and hit the sack

night all

Yeah maybe I got it wrong :wacko:

CavySlaveJambo

Bev the assasin?

could be good or bad

THAITB has been quite. Not sure that is a good sign so

vote THAITB

Bev the assasin?

could be good or bad

THAITB has been quite. Not sure that is a good sign so

vote THAITB

Remember the assassin is in it to win for themselves. Not affiliated to either good or bad

Vote Beverley

My goon list

Scotland

Lasith

PortobelloJambo

I know there are only 2 but cant decide between these 3

Goon lists anyone else?

My goon list

Scotland

Lasith

PortobelloJambo

I know there are only 2 but cant decide between these 3

Goon lists anyone else?

Mine:

PJ1

Scotland

Yvonne

Evenin all

Got it totally wrong about officer dibble!! Thought we were on the right track as well. balls!!!

OK Bev's off the list now so gonna read back and make my goon list.

Mine:

PJ1

Scotland

Yvonne

Fair enough and theres nothing I can do to prove I aint a goon but Im not! :rubeyes:

Remember the assassin is in it to win for themselves. Not affiliated to either good or bad

Vote Beverley

you're quite determined to get rid of me for some reason

is its because you are the last remaining goon, so you're trying to have me lynched?

3 things, i never claimed a role, you saw what you wanted to see, you assume the assassin is in it for themselves and doesn't want the town to win, and he/she/it only has 1 bullet left then effectively becomes a townie...

afraid you might be getting that bullet vonny?

if i were the assassin i'd have taken you out on night 1

for that reason, vote vonny

also vonny, why try and instigate a lynch on me, when i've been obviously vindicated in a previous post, by a trusted (i think) player when we ALL want to get the final goon?

Quite difficult to get a goon list because there's been quite a few players been really quiet.

Both PJ1 and Helenllama are new players so that's understandable in a way and Lasith has had other things going on. So they are a bit harder to read than others.

My current goon list

Scotland

Malky

One of the above players

The rest are either for us, or less dodgy in my mind just now

also vonny, why try and instigate a lynch on me, when i've been obviously vindicated in a previous post, by a trusted (i think) player when we ALL want to get the final goon?

Firstly I think you know there are still 2 goons to get and Im sure you tried to kill me last night but maybe I was saved? Im not a goon but your not on the side of good even if you use your last bullet on me or whoever you are in it to win for yourself that is the role. Unless you save your bullet for someone that the masons hint at then you are bad news for the town.

Jesus I've missed a lot. Not entirely sure at the moment, will get a vote in just now while I'm here.

Vote : PJ1[b/]

hmmmm..I'm probably well off the mark (again) but here goes 2 out of -

Scotland

Malky

PJ1

all attract my suspicion

vote Malky his bro was innocent and I think he's hiding.

Feckin' hiding, I'm the highest alive poster

Commander Harris 60

Arnold 55

Geoff Kilpatrick 46

MalkyMcFrench 44

flux 35

yvonnejambo 29

seats 26

jambosean75 22

Boof 21

kitster 21

Martin 18

thehibsareintheirbeds 18

Deek 17

Officer Dibble 15

Picard's forehead 15

milky_26 14

Beverley 13

scotland 8

Frenchie 6

helenllama 5

Lasith 4

portobellojambo1 3

I'm no goon thats for sure and if you lynch me you're doing the goons job for them

PS Deek, if Bev's innocent why did you vote for her? Or did I misread that

portobellojambo1
Quite difficult to get a goon list because there's been quite a few players been really quiet.

Both PJ1 and Helenllama are new players so that's understandable in a way and Lasith has had other things going on. So they are a bit harder to read than others.

My current goon list

Scotland

Malky

One of the above players

The rest are either for us, or less dodgy in my mind just now

Because someone remains quiet should not be taken as a possible admission of guilt by said person. In my case, certainly, it is more a case of reading, rather than posting, because if I'm honest, despite this now being my second attempt at this, I'm still not sure what the feck is going on. And I find it very difficult to assume or presume anything from what anyone posts. Does the fact I've not given any hints as to my involvement in the game make me more likely to be a goon than someone who comes on and repeatedly states "I can assure you, I'm not a goon".

Firstly I think you know there are still 2 goons to get and Im sure you tried to kill me last night but maybe I was saved? Im not a goon but your not on the side of good even if you use your last bullet on me or whoever you are in it to win for yourself that is the role. Unless you save your bullet for someone that the masons hint at then you are bad news for the town.

Nothing like sitting back and waiting for the handbags to come out. Women scrapping can be fun to oversee.

aah pj, me & vonny have previous...

i think she's onto a hiding to be honest.

personally i want to see the town win this thing, and trying to get townies lynched is, in my opinion, madness

[quote name=

PS Deek' date=' if Bev's innocent why did you vote for her? Or did I misread that[/quote]

Think that was aimed at me. Hope the Doc is paying attention!

Archived