MAFIA: Heartburn!

Harry Palmer

Well, it was another busy evening in the renamed Boof's Bar as the remaining townfolk celebrated. The doctor arrived having looked after someone and needed a large drink...(don't they all?!).

The Masons were out and bumped into another member of the town heading to the bar...

Meanwhile, the remaining goon had spotted their target on a motorbike performing jumps......

into barbed wire...

Deek- Mason is dead

DAY 6?

9 players; 5 for a lynch

Deadline will be 10pm tomorrow if that's OK with everyone?

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bollocks

sorry deek, I'll guess you got protected last night

No worries. We thought I would get bumped tonight so no surprise. The final Mason should pretty much know who is who.

No worries. We thought I would get bumped tonight so no surprise. The final Mason should pretty much know who is who.

there's one left?

christ I'm not paying attention I thought you were the last one :wacko:

Players...

6. Beverley

8. scotland

10. kitster

14. Malky

16. Milky_26

19. THAITB

21. seats

22. Martin

24. Lasith

1 Goon

1 Mason

Doc

Assassin

5 townies

Deadline will be 10pm tomorrow.

portobellojambo1
where is the mason then?

lead us to victory :)

I wondered why you were wandering about at work today with your trouser leg rolled up, were you on the hunt. :ninja:

Ooooops, forgot this bit, Woooooooooooo.

Remember people; feed the birds: peanuts, sunflower seeds/hearts, 'fat balls.' :rubeyes: Oh and make sure they have water....

That's if you have a garden....I seen over 20 species in my garden and 125 in the Dunbar area over the years....now I'm in Edinburgh....

It's great when I can spam my own game.....only ghosts can apply though..:527:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Not the greatest of nights. Need to look into it more though. Assume it was either me or kitster investigated- so hopefully the final mason is closer to catching the goon. Totally lost now as to who's dodgy- least dodgy malky, seats. Goon list kitster, milky, martin, lasith, scotland. And then there's bev! Help!

thehibsareintheirbeds
vote THAITB

Goonish statement IMO

Seemed a reasonable assumption- kits had been mentioned by flux before he was lynched and deek voted me the night before, so was just an educated guess- but vote away.

Seemed a reasonable assumption- kits had been mentioned by flux before he was lynched and deek voted me the night before, so was just an educated guess- but vote away.

Goonish statement IMO :ninja:

I haven't a clue who has what role, apart from presumably the assassin.

Looking back, Flux voted for Geoff so I don't even know if we can use that as much evidence. That's why I originally thought THAITB was innocent yesterday.

From Yvonne's last goon list, she had Scotland and Lasith on her list. On previous lists, she had Bev and Malky. Don't know if that helps us. I wish Deek had done a goon list, that would have really helped us further.

thehibsareintheirbeds

He he, oh malcolm. Losing battle here- Think i'll quit for the night! :-) back in the morning, hopefully with something more to go on.

thehibsareintheirbeds
I haven't a clue who has what role, apart from presumably the assassin.

Looking back, Flux voted for Geoff so I don't even know if we can use that as much evidence. That's why I originally thought THAITB was innocent yesterday.

From Yvonne's last goon list, she had Scotland and Lasith on her list. On previous lists, she had Bev and Malky. Don't know if that helps us. I wish Deek had done a goon list, that would have really helped us further.

I'm sure deek made a few comments about players- thats why i trust malky. A goon list would have been handy but sure there must be some other clues in there. Anyway, will look properly tomorrow- too many beers- bed is calling. X

He he, oh malcolm. Losing battle here- Think i'll quit for the night! :-) back in the morning, hopefully with something more to go on.

Not doing a good job of hiding your goonliness IMO of course :ninja:

Woooo

Gardening sucks

Woooo

Completely disagree, but then I remember helping out my dad in a garden, the owner of which was friends with Wallace and we got tickets.....see previous Mafia game for details!

Also, smell of sawdust and freshly cut logs...with a fire on the go elsewhere..

thehibsareintheirbeds

Morning all, bit rough this morning. Must be getting old- only had a few beers. Had a quick read through again and we've not heard much from lots of players, so still not got much of a clue who's who. Until i get more info i'll take a guess at someone who's still keeping pretty much under the radar and vote scotland

Ok, back in the game after a few shandies last night. We seem to have a wee situation here where we've lost our only known mason (well the only one I "knew"), we've got an assassin who we strongly suspect and we've got a goon who in my book could be one of many. I hope the mason has a good idea who it is and let's us know soon.......

thehibsareintheirbeds

tumbleweed.jpg

right, let the mrs have a lie in, so out for a few before the game....should be back on after.

Mon the hearts!

we won!!

3 points..rubbish tactics as usual from CL.

Well it's not me Milky I happen to believe Malky.

vote THAITB sorry!!!

Just on having not long come back from the game.

I think the vote count is two votes for THAITB and Scotland with a lot of players still to put their vote in.

I've been unconvinced throughout the game, so might as well stick with my vote from previous rounds. If I'm wrong, I apologise now considering it probably looks like I've had it in for him in this game!

Vote Scotland

Hi folks, won't be on much got a weird virus on my laptop (no sniggering) so I'm on my iPod the now but I'll give myself a migraine if I'm on this all night

Keep my vote as is, what I'm now interested in is peoples trust lists -

Bev

Kits

That's it, up to you folks

Hi folks, won't be on much got a weird virus on my laptop (no sniggering) so I'm on my iPod the now but I'll give myself a migraine if I'm on this all night

Keep my vote as is, what I'm now interested in is peoples trust lists -

Bev

Kits

That's it, up to you folks

I'll let others give you stick about the virus!

My trust list for now:

Bev

Kits

Seats

Malky

portobellojambo1
does anyone have a vote count?

i cant be bothered doing one

6. Beverley - Not yet voted

8. scotland - Voted THAITB

10. kitster - Voted THAITB

14. Malky - Voted THAITB

16. Milky_26 - Voted scotland

19. THAITB - Voted scotland

21. seats - Voted scotland

22. Martin - Voted scotland

24. Lasith - Not yet voted

The above is correct as far as I can see

So at the moment it is :

scotland - 4 votes

THAITB - 3 votes

Two players yet to vote, closing time is 22:00 this evening I believe., i,e 1 hour and 3 minutes.

we have a 50/50 with this one i think

so to even it up vote THAITB

we have a tie if it stays that way, and i don't know which one is the bad guy

thehibsareintheirbeds

Why has it become me or scotland all of a sudden? More than happy to go into a tie, but what about the others- milky, lasith, martin, kits? If i do go tonight the town needs to make sure they consider all options tomorrow and not just blindly jump to conclusions. Anyway, time for bed after a great day. Fingers crossed.

Why has it become me or scotland all of a sudden? More than happy to go into a tie, but what about the others- milky, lasith, martin, kits? If i do go tonight the town needs to make sure they consider all options tomorrow and not just blindly jump to conclusions. Anyway, time for bed after a great day. Fingers crossed.

I'm a townie THAITB..and I feel bad for voting for ya tbh with your wee fella etc so I just don't know..but I reckon I know the remaining roles and hey if you ever need a baby sitter just the pair of you ..I would always help as I know how stressful it is!! Kitster junior cried all the way through the cup final 06 and made me give my semi final ticket away!! Feel lucky your Mrs did all the hard work!! Its gets easier and you'd never trade it x

unvote thaitb

Vote Scotland

Based on seats point which is a good observation

Haha, you could look rather suspicious after this one, chief.

Haha, you could look rather suspicious after this one, chief.

we'll see, I can't be a goon protecting a goon though can I?

Archived