MAFIA: Heartburn!

Harry Palmer

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christ, I have been poor this game

I think you'll find I've been just as poor Malky. I have been the last couple. Perhaps I'm only poor after paying off my credit card this month... it's a fair comment..it hurt a lot :ninja:

Commander Harris
Are dead people, or rather dead players, allowed to post goon lists ?

woooooooooo

nope.

wooooooooo

Martin why are you highlighting this vote?

Only because that was the only potential clues we could get from day three, seeing that no one else voted anywhere else. Goons possibly jumping on the bandwagon to push things through?

no, you're not allowed to influence the game, you can however PM your list to Arnold so you can gloat at the end of the game if you were right:biggrin:

Nope we cant influence the game, just scream from the side lines woooo:wacko:

looking at goon lists is useful for the living though woooo

I'm guessing I was disposed of rather than lynched, given I didn't attract sufficient votes to be lynched.

Not sure if I have to put woooooooo after this post. :rubeyes:

Sorry about that, should have put killed at night for you (same goes for Sean and Geoff).

Malky and Bev....I hope you are good for the town Deek as you are always my nemesis in this bloody game!!!

Kits, think why Bev could trust me?

Probably worth bumping up Yvonne's post from earlier today about goon lists

Ok here are peoples goon list for this day so far;

Some have more than 2 on including my own!

YvonneJambo;

Scotland

Laisth

PJ1

THAITBs;

Malky

Helenllama

PJ!

Seats;

PJ1

Scotland

Yvonne

Martin

Scotland

Malky

PJ1

HelenLlama

Lasith

Kitster

Scotland

Malky

PJ1

Milky

PJ1

Scotland

Kitster

Still lots to put up a list especially the most dodgy ones...

Probably worth bumping up Yvonne's post from earlier today about goon lists

Like Flux

Go get him guys.

portobellojambo1
no, you're not allowed to influence the game, you can however PM your list to Arnold so you can gloat at the end of the game if you were right:biggrin:

I'm not into gloating, I'll get my revenge, somewhere along the lines. S'pose a good place to start is by booting Lasith up the erse on the bus to Ibrox weekend after this.

You can claim to be anything you want Malky..unless anyone sticks themselves out on a limb we are in danger of losing this game now (presuming you are for the town)

anyway I love Simon and Garfunkel so my last song of the night is for the banter... Mrs Robinson..we all hope you are well and the care is working. People in greenhouses should never throw bricks. Nothing wrong with being gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_jmDscGi7E

thehibsareintheirbeds

Had a bit of a snooze on the couch and wake up to find carnage! Arnold certainly likes to spice things up, we should still have enough to finish this though. Bit confused about who's who- but all i know is i trust deek, so will go with him and vote flux

Had a bit of a snooze on the couch and wake up to find carnage! Arnold certainly likes to spice things up, we should still have enough to finish this though. Bit confused about who's who- but all i know is i trust deek, so will go with him and vote flux

vote flux you both better be right on this one ...I think you could be both leading me a merry dance to be honest..hope I am wrong.

ps how's the wee one doing THAITB?

Geoff Kilpatrick
You can claim to be anything you want Malky..unless anyone sticks themselves out on a limb we are in danger of losing this game now (presuming you are for the town)

anyway I love Simon and Garfunkel so my last song of the night is for the banter... Mrs Robinson..we all hope you are well and the care is working. People in greenhouses should never throw bricks. Nothing wrong with being gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_jmDscGi7E

Woo

Hope it gets to No1

Woo

I am off to work.

Hopefully Flux is a goner by the time I get home.

Have you noticed no Tee Hee's by Geoff everyone. :biggrin:

Geoff Kilpatrick
I am off to work.

Hopefully Flux is a goner by the time I get home.

Have you noticed no Tee Hee's by Geoff everyone. :biggrin:

Woooo

You want Tee Hees?

This is better!

Woooo

PS I only started "tee heeing" after night was called...:whistling:

thehibsareintheirbeds
vote flux you both better be right on this one ...I think you could be both leading me a merry dance to be honest..hope I am wrong.

ps how's the wee one doing THAITB?

Wee man's doing great kits! :-) Getting used to the dirty nappies, but the lack of sleep's a nightmare, especially now i'm back at work... All worth it though.

thehibsareintheirbeds
Good enough for me Deek (if I'm wrong, you've played this brilliantly)

Vote Flux

My thoughts too, we're either winning this or deek's the new goon master! Is that a lynch?

fwiw the last mason if they've not already done so investigate kits

doubt if she is but if flux is a goon as expected then they are doing a good job of making her look dodgy/bluffing

fwiw I reckon the last mason should be fine for one more day at least

Morning/NIGHT!

Well the town were convinced that they had found a goon and they had no doubt that flux was a goon. Forgetting the last time they were so convinced, the mob marched him to the hanging tree and strung him up by his capacitor!

But was he a goon?

flux- Goon is dead.

I'll restart sometime!

wooo

Lunchtime pint, anyone?

Or Horlicks for those still alive since it's night time.

woooo

Got to run today so will go a wee bit exotic with a "kola cube" shot - That's Ponche Caballero and lime to you uninitiated :mw_tease:

Wooo

One Bailey's and lime comin' up.

Enjoy your run :D

wooo[/quote

Baileys?? What kind of flippin barman are you? pah, I'm off to Robbos.......

I'm not into gloating, I'll get my revenge, somewhere along the lines. S'pose a good place to start is by booting Lasith up the erse on the bus to Ibrox weekend after this.

In your dreams PJ1.

Oh, by the way, if you thought they bright yellow shoes were bad wait till you see the beauty's I purchased today.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Great stuff- well played deek- nearly there! Good luck to the doc and masons.

Evening, no idea when this will start again and I'm away to do something else for the next while...

Meanwhile...spam on!

arnold, whenare you thinking about having the next deadline? as i probably wont be able to get on until 6ish tomorrow and i dont want to lose my voting priveliges or be modkilled as i'm about to go to glencoe for the night

arnold, whenare you thinking about having the next deadline? as i probably wont be able to get on until 6ish tomorrow and i dont want to lose my voting priveliges or be modkilled as i'm about to go to glencoe for the night

Well, with the game tomorrow and everything that goes with it,(I've yet to purchase my nice student ticket but will probably do so in the morning),....... :ninja:

How about 10pm tomorrow?

I should be around in some form or another.... depends when we get started again this evening of course....

Arnold all you have to do is give the night time results, then we get going.

If folk haven't sent them in, then tough. You cant wait forever.

wooohoooo!!!!

YAY!!! I got a goon at last!! and it's Friday!! Happy days :biggrin:

The masons investigating me would be a wasted one especially now with the finishing line in sight but hey feel free you wont find anything sinister.

I wont be on much tonight ..it's my daddy's birthday so am away to console him about 64 yrs of being a jambo...long suffering indeed!! I shall try catch up on my phone later on.

Archived