MAFIA: Heartburn!

Harry Palmer

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sorry for the delay but I fell asleep!

That'll be NIGHT!

I'll do the story and restart in the morning.

Well, at the end of another day and the town were geting desperate to catch the remaining goon hiding in their midst.

Suspicion fell on scotland and despite pleading that he was innocent the townfolk didnot listen.

scotland- townie was lynched.

Elsewhere, Lasith had left the town that day and not returned.....

Lasith- townie is modkilled

Woo

Ho!

Woo

ffs do you ever sleep? I would say do my garden but it's not something I hate tbh..ironing? indeed.

Geoff Kilpatrick
ffs do you ever sleep? I would say do my garden but it's not something I hate tbh..ironing? indeed.

Ha! At the park with the kids!

Is this some kind of euphanism? :)

Geoff Kilpatrick
Is this some kind of euphanism? :)

Wooo

:laugh:

Nah, I was complaining about gardening yesterday

Wooo

PS Where's the night story?

I'm not happy..on many levels..your son waking you up at 5.30am on your only potential long lie of the week..is brutal!! The goons laughing at us is just about as bad (not quite though as I'm virtually selfish)

GK just as well you are in my team with the predictor as I don't like you much on the dark side.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'm not happy..on many levels..your son waking you up at 5.30am on your only potential long lie of the week..is brutal!! The goons laughing at us is just about as bad (not quite though as I'm virtually selfish)

GK just as well you are in my team with the predictor as I don't like you much on the dark side.

Woooo

You would have liked it less had Arnold not bent the rules

Woooo

Woooo

Woooo

Woo

Dont think I have seen one game when you haven't had a moan at something........chill.

PS your post could be seen as a deflection tactic. :whistling:

Woo

Woooo

Woooo

Well with a name like that ..you have to. It's the law in California..i should know I live 5 mins drive away :biggrin:

woo the goons are scared wooo :biggrin:

Geoff's deed though Yvonne...no idea who the other is i was just so chuffed the Hearts won for my dad's birthday yday..as he was going for lunch and they let PT ST holders in to the gorgie stand for a pint ..I guess they didn't completely fill it but my dad and his pals got the last tickets..licence to print money it truelly is as most Hearts fans only care about giving money to the club ..they need to think about the Wheatfield i reckon.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Woo

Dont think I have seen one game when you haven't had a moan at something........chill.

PS your post could be seen as a deflection tactic. :whistling:

Woo

Woo

By the time I get up in the morning the game could be over. Will explain why then

Woo

thehibsareintheirbeds
Is it still night?

That was a bit of a disaster, hope the remaining mason has done some succesful investigating!

Looks like it. Disappointing stuff, hope the doc and mason had a good night and we can finish it. Think arnold's gone walkabout though! Another awful nights sleep- think i'll be driving the wee rascal through to falkirk to you kits if he doesnt start behaving soon!

And so as night fell and the small band of remaining townies gathered to discuss their situation..

The remaining mason was out and found another townie, unfortunately the doctor was looking after someone else otherwise they could have saved him from the remaining gooninstead.....

milky_26- Mason is dead.

The assassin never made an appearance this night..

6 players; 4 for lynch.

Jesus h Christ

Milky a wee hint wouldn't have gone amiss then you'd still be here

Woo

He left huge hint

Woo

Ok, he narrowed it down to Scotland THAITB and KITSTER. Scotland is gone, so he either investigated THAITB or KITSTER.

50/50 as far as I can see.

Vote Kitster

(For the moment)

Doc may wish to protect himself tonight!

vote kitster

Doc protecting themself shouldn't be an issue tonight IMO

(PS goons no bluffing this time I can assure you)

thehibsareintheirbeds

Utter baws. Thought the last mason was martin after yesterday, suprised at milky. As for the goon, well its not me, so unless i'm missing something it must be kitster or martin. Deek mentioned malky and seats being ok, and martin seems on the level and wasnt mentioned by milky. So i'll have to vote kitster

woooo

poor play from Doc there

wooooo

ram it, what doctorate degrees do you know that covers computer viruses

I was set up (think it's taken care of now but it still itches a bit!!)

That'll be a lynch then......

The town were getting desperate now, and in no time at all had decided that kitster was the last goon. Had they been too hasty?

Yep.

kitster-townie was lynched.

oh *****. THAITB (assuming it is him) has played a great game. Geoff must have been a sacrificial lamb!

p.s never listen to me, i've never won a game of cluedo in my life!

oh *****. THAITB (assuming it is him) has played a great game. Geoff must have been a sacrificial lamb!

p.s never listen to me, i've never won a game of cluedo in my life!

Don't worry about it, I'm usually at my best when on the dark side

Unbelievable, how to chuck it all away. Quick lynches have really done us in in this game.

Guess it's done either way because even if we catch the goon, means the assassin wins.

Still I'd prefer to see the smug goons wiped out. So vote THAITB

thehibsareintheirbeds
Unbelievable, how to chuck it all away. Quick lynches have really done us in in this game.

Guess it's done either way because even if we catch the goon, means the assassin wins.

Still I'd prefer to see the smug goons wiped out. So vote THAITB

Nice try goon. We still have the doctor so its still in the town's hands. Anyway, its still night so think we should both save it for day. Great game again though!

wooooooooo

you guys are pish at this. apart from the goon, liking the elaborate story.

wooooooooo

The remaining town members had gathered and were intent on keeping safe. The doctor spent the evening alone working on a cure for their "itch."

Elsewhere the remaining goon was out for one final act of bloodlust....

seats-townie is dead.

As the goon turned away from the scene they came face to face with a cold-hearted killer. One shot from the assassin was enough......

THAITB- Goon is dead. Killed by the assassin.

Town win.

Roles in case you didn't know....

Malky- Doctor

Bev- Assassin

Get in!!

Sorry about my early vote, it must have been the old KB favourite "shaking with rage" at the way the game was going :biggrin:

Great stuff from Bev to go for THAITB. But also well played THAITB to be around for so long, it was that vote for Geoff earlier in the game that fooled me anyway!

Thank the lord for this one as we did not deserve to win it!!!

THAITB I knew you were a goon..dont know why I did but picking on a sleep deprived new father is tough as I've been there.

Good game guys and gals .....extra special thanks to Arnold as a cup defeat is always hard to get over xxx

thehibsareintheirbeds

Woooo and booooo. Got there in the end. My only hope was bev going for the doc and then some massive luck. On to discuss more later.

it was the fact he HAD voted for geoff that made me not want to whack him earlier in the game.

well played everyone :)

good game

Woooo and booooo. Got there in the end. My only hope was bev going for the doc and then some massive luck. On to discuss more later.

It was always between both of us and when they'd lynched me there was nothing more certain in Bev's mind you were the last one standing. She would always have been for the town in her role.... most people would do the same.

it was the fact he HAD voted for geoff that made me not want to whack him earlier in the game.

well played everyone :)

good game

I know, can't believe I took the swine off a tied vote yesterday as well

Oh well, a wins a win just glad I covered myself the night you tried to top me!

I know, can't believe I took the swine off a tied vote yesterday as well

Oh well, a wins a win just glad I covered myself the night you tried to top me!

Deek our mason friend actually incriminated me when i suspected and voted for him!!! After that I knew Deek was roled good so I eased off thinking he knew something. Ach well all came good in the end I guess :biggrin:

wooooooo

Why me THAITB? I was the mug who fell for your ploy and backed you up all the way. Nice way to repay me. :ohmy:

wooooo again

Archived