**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

10 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

3 fairly shite games this week. Hoping the next one is decent.

Spoiled last week.

Wildcard Weekend was mental.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

5 minutes ago, Cade said:

Tight game this.

All tied up at 9-9.

Both teams full of mistakes. It's not been a great watch at all.

16 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

Both teams full of mistakes. It's not been a great watch at all.

I'm quite enjoying it. Maybe because it is so close.

9 hours ago, Cade said:

Wildcard Weekend was mental.

Yeah totally, Divisional was shite though. Hopefully we get two cracking games next weekend.

10 hours ago, 151 said:

I haven't really watched much of the Bills tbh apart from against the Bengals, and as far as routine victories go this takes the prize. 

The media hype around Josh Allen and the Bills look a bit silly tbh :lol:

Anarumo won the battle with his DB scheming, some pretty mental concepts he threw at Allen.

I watch the Bills regularly due to having friends in Buffalo, this result was coming, they've been on the slide for a good few weeks. They've totally lost their run game.

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Anarumo won the battle with his DB scheming, some pretty mental concepts he threw at Allen.

I watch the Bills regularly due to having friends in Buffalo, this result was coming, they've been on the slide for a good few weeks. They've totally lost their run game.

I reckon they really miss Daboll as their OC. He was the one that came in and limited Allen's bonehead plays, but they were in evidence again this season.

As you say, the lack of a reliable run game is big too. They put too much of the game on Allen's back. 

20 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

I reckon they really miss Daboll as their OC. He was the one that came in and limited Allen's bonehead plays, but they were in evidence again this season.

As you say, the lack of a reliable run game is big too. They put too much of the game on Allen's back. 

Yeah 100%, my mates definitely put it on losing Daboll this season. They just haven't looked right at all. Their window might be about to close...

Nucky Thompson

I'm going for an Eagles v Bengals Superbowl with the Bengals coming out on top.

Their Defence is hard to read and their offence is averaging 29.8 points in their last 5 games winning streak 

On 23/01/2023 at 13:36, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm going for an Eagles v Bengals Superbowl with the Bengals coming out on top.

Their Defence is hard to read and their offence is averaging 29.8 points in their last 5 games winning streak 

:sweeet:

On 23/01/2023 at 08:59, hmfc_liam06 said:

What happened in the previous game v Cincinnati has rocked the whole team.

Edited by ri Alban

56 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Washington pumped Philly and Dallas and yet they are both in the Conference final. :yadayada:

Like hibs.

Play well against the OF but get papped by everybody else and end up with nothing at the end of the season.

:look:

3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Like hibs.

Play well against the OF but get papped by everybody else and end up with nothing at the end of the season.

:look:

:raging:

Panthers appoint Reich - I think this could be a decent hire assuming we sort the QB position out. Next couple of seasons could be a decent shot at the playoffs with other the other teams not quite at it.

Eagles have a sneaky good defense, I could see them disrupting Purdy. Be interesting to see how he handles the game and occasion.

Eagles v Bengals Super Bowl, Eagles to come out on top.

Fly Eagles fly!

* if you’re a gambling man then do the complete opppsite 😂

16 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

My sweet lord, dat "singing".

National Anthem is always a good excuse to invent a brand new note, never before heard by human ears.

Dolphins appoint Vic Fangio as their new DC, making him the highest paid coordinator in the league. Good signing by them as there's a lot of talent on that D, and he's a great DC

26 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Best RB in the league IMO. 

Yeah I'd say so. I mean I haven't studied everyone but from what I have seen he looks the best.

Looks like McCaffrey will have to try and be the best QB in the game as well as best RB if 49ers are going to come back into this :lol:

Pretty wild to have a Conference Championship game with one team down to its emergency QB

4th down there they had to go for a pass. Any pass. 

If the Bengals can beat the Chiefs tonight it was my preferred team to face in the SB as I thought the 49ers looked more complete.

Eagles look like a force aswell though and is going to be incredibly tough either way.

I think it'll be a high scoring SB regardless.

Pasquale for King

Some awful luck with QBs this season but it might be we don’t protect them well enough. Great season nonetheless for the 49ers. 
Good luck Philadelphia . . . . . keeping the peace if they win the SB 😆

thehibsareintheirbeds

As a vikings fan I thought cousins took one hell of a beating, didn't realise Burrows line was maybe even worse. Tough going for the bengals so far...chance to get going now though