**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

35 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I think it might be the Bills time. Mind you, I thought that last year too. 😁

Having said that, obviously I hope Miami win tomorrow (I just can't see it). 

That's a shame you won't be able to watch tomorrow. Maybe set it to record.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

2 hours ago, 151 said:

Wow. Fell asleep watching it at 24-0. 

Some come back from throwing 4 interceptions before scoring.

I recorded it, and watched this morning. Was about to delete the recording when it went to 27-0, but decided to stick it a little longer.

A +5 turnover differential for the Chargers and they still lose. Not often you see that! Lawrence made some turnaround in his play in the 2nd half after chucking 4 interceptions in the first half. 

I'm happy for the Jags though. Not a big fan of the Chargers. Staley is a way over-rated coach.

4 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

I recorded it, and watched this morning. Was about to delete the recording when it went to 27-0, but decided to stick it a little longer.

A +5 turnover differential for the Chargers and they still lose. Not often you see that! Lawrence made some turnaround in his play in the 2nd half after chucking 4 interceptions in the first half. 

I'm happy for the Jags though. Not a big fan of the Chargers. Staley is a way over-rated coach.

I seen the Chargers run the ball 8 times after going 27 up.

Abysmal. But that doesn’t surprise me given they have Lombardi on staff.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Ffs what a throw by Allen

As for that clean catch Waddle dropped 🤦‍♂️

Great catch right into the crook of his arm :lol:

Some throw before that aswell.

3 minutes ago, 151 said:

Great catch right into the crook of his arm :lol:

Some throw before that aswell.

Haha was the one before I meant. I posted before the TD as it was obvious they'd score one.

Now Miami been intercepted 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Haha was the one before I meant. I posted before the TD as it was obvious they'd score one.

Now Miami been intercepted 🤦‍♂️

Yeh I did wonder that when I posted :lol:

Diggs is unreal man.

Another TD, Cook.

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Looks like he got it to me. Game over.

He's a free agent next year and Buffalo don't want him back

Everyone, including me, expected the Dolphins to get blown out, so to make a game of it and never give up, that was a playing hard performance by the Phins.

Three games against Buffalo, one without our starting or backup QB, and a 4 point differential overall. Makes a big change from recent blowouts when playing the Bills.

Bills will have to play better than that if they're going to win the Super Bowl though. Allen has thrown a lot of interceptions this season, and their run game stinks.

46 minutes ago, 151 said:

This QB must be killing you guys inside 'cause he's doing my head in and I couldn't care less who wins.

Guy is a joker.

Are you for real??

A 3rd string rookie QB who was badly let down by his receivers and McDaniel today. He made some bad decisions as you’d expect from a 3rd stringer but the result was far from on him. 

24 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Everyone, including me, expected the Dolphins to get blown out, so to make a game of it and never give up, that was a playing hard performance by the Phins.

Three games against Buffalo, one without our starting or backup QB, and a 4 point differential overall. Makes a big change from recent blowouts when playing the Bills.

Bills will have to play better than that if they're going to win the Super Bowl though. Allen has thrown a lot of interceptions this season, and their run game stinks.

They’re going to need to tighten up big time. Based on tonight I don’t fancy them beating anyone remaining in the AFC, so so sloppy. They got away with one today but I guess that’s maybe their bad game out the way.

Allen just seems to have huge mistakes in him each game.

23 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Are you for real??

A 3rd string rookie QB who was badly let down by his receivers and McDaniel today. He made some bad decisions as you’d expect from a 3rd stringer but the result was far from on him. 

Was more to do with the play clock rather than his throws. Doesn't matter how far down the pecking order you are the time doesn't change.

3 minutes ago, 151 said:

Was more to do with the play clock rather than his throws. Doesn't matter how far down the pecking order you are the time doesn't change.

Inexperienced. 

First ever playoff match.

Nerves.

Unbelievably loud stadium.

Calling him a joker is some take.