• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Watched on Sky Sports last year but not got it anymore so got a couple of questions.

How does NFL GamePass work and is that the best option? Does it work on Playstation as in can I get an app?

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, 151 said:

Watched on Sky Sports last year but not got it anymore so got a couple of questions.

How does NFL GamePass work and is that the best option? Does it work on Playstation as in can I get an app?

NFL Gamepass is superb. Had it for years now and I’m never off it, well worth the money. I watch pretty much every game, some in full, others condensed into 60 minutes and also highlights. I have it on every Amazon box in the house and watch it on my iPad when at work. You can just pause a live game if you need to go for a beer or a toilet break. Also great for watching GMFB,Total Access,Fantasy Live and much more. I’ve never used it on my PlayStation, but I’d be confident you could stick the app on that too.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

41 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

NFL Gamepass is superb. Had it for years now and I’m never off it, well worth the money. I watch pretty much every game, some in full, others condensed into 60 minutes and also highlights. I have it on every Amazon box in the house and watch it on my iPad when at work. You can just pause a live game if you need to go for a beer or a toilet break. Also great for watching GMFB,Total Access,Fantasy Live and much more. I’ve never used it on my PlayStation, but I’d be confident you could stick the app on that too.

Perfect mate. Sounds good to me as I often find myself putting the highlights on youtube when I'm struggling to find something to watch in bed. But they are always only 9 minutes long. Plus I like watching full matches live.

What's the cost?

luckyBatistuta
Just now, 151 said:

Perfect mate. Sounds good to me as I often find myself putting the highlights on youtube when I'm struggling to find something to watch in bed. But they are always only 9 minutes long. Plus I like watching full matches live.

What's the cost?

It’s around £150, can’t remember exactly, but if you love NFL, it’s a great purchase. Even if you watch the full game back after, you can watch it without the adverts. 

Options for games are…

Live

Full game replay(no adverts)

60 minutes(full game condensed)

Highlights

thats every single game too

There is the odd games that are shown live on Sky that you can’t watch live at the same time, but you still can if you use a VPN(can get one free)

You can also pay it up over 4 equal installments, which is what I do. They take payments Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov I think, and it's just the total divided by 4, no extra to pay because you're not paying it all at once.

13 hours ago, KirkyCol said:

Any Bengals fans in here?

Possibly a long shot I know!

Yeh but only followed the NFL for a couple of years and really only picked a team at the start of lasr season.

There is another couple of posters that are big fans.

On 29/08/2022 at 14:19, luckyBatistuta said:

It’s around £150, can’t remember exactly, but if you love NFL, it’s a great purchase. Even if you watch the full game back after, you can watch it without the adverts. 

Options for games are…

Live

Full game replay(no adverts)

60 minutes(full game condensed)

Highlights

thats every single game too

There is the odd games that are shown live on Sky that you can’t watch live at the same time, but you still can if you use a VPN(can get one free)

Is it all games you can watch Live? Outwith the ones on Sky Sports? 

17 minutes ago, 151 said:

Is it all games you can watch Live? Outwith the ones on Sky Sports? 

Only the 6pm and 9pm that Sky show on Sunday nights during the regular season are blacked out from Gamepass live. 

All other games, as well as playoff games and Thurs/Sun/Mon night games, are live on Gamepass whether or not Sky also show them too.

45 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Only the 6pm and 9pm that Sky show on Sunday nights during the regular season are blacked out from Gamepass live. 

All other games, as well as playoff games and Thurs/Sun/Mon night games, are live on Gamepass whether or not Sky also show them too.

Ok mate cheers.

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

3 hours ago, 151 said:

Ok mate cheers.

If you pick up a free or cheap VPN and log in from another country, you can also watch the blackout games too.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

13 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

If you pick up a free or cheap VPN and log in from another country, you can also watch the blackout games too.

Perfect. Will get it sorted this week.

luckyBatistuta

36 minutes ago, 151 said:

Perfect. Will get it sorted this week.

Take a look at Surfshark. I’ve been using IPVanish for years and it’s really good, brilliant for reading all the American sites that you can’t normally view, good for fantasy football purposes etc. Surfshark is coming in as the number 1 vpn with Troypoint and is offering a fantastic deal at the moment, really cheap👍

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, 151 said:

Bought the GamePass and managed to watch highlights but had 2 errors already where it basically shut the app down. Is this common?

Had a few problems with black screens when I first signed up years ago, but everything has been great for me over the last couple of years, not had that happening. What are you watching it on?

5 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Had a few problems with black screens when I first signed up years ago, but everything has been great for me over the last couple of years, not had that happening. What are you watching it on?

PS4 mate. Error message closed the app down, then 2nd time I had to restart the console altogether.

luckyBatistuta

I’ve no idea what’s happening with that mate, definitely not having that problem at my end. I’ve never used it on a PS4. I use it on a firestick, cube, iPad and iphone and have no issues. Sorry, not much help really🤷🏼‍♂️ 

On 10/09/2022 at 12:30, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve no idea what’s happening with that mate, definitely not having that problem at my end. I’ve never used it on a PS4. I use it on a firestick, cube, iPad and iphone and have no issues. Sorry, not much help really🤷🏼‍♂️ 

No issues so far mate... must have been because it was just downloaded or something.

J.T.F.Robertson
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Great interception 😎

Another first, int return for a TD. 

Starting to feel like Hibs. 😕

Steelers finally get over the line, 17-3 up on the bengals with TJ Watt causing havoc against the bengals oline

Elsewhere hurts has ran for 50 yards in the 1st quarter

15 minutes ago, 151 said:

Well, losing to the Steelers is a new low. 

Unheard of considering I only started watching at start of last season. :lol:

should have won but oh my days minkah Fitzpatrick blocks the last second extra point attempt, OT it is!

16 minutes ago, 151 said:

Well, losing to the Steelers is a new low. 

Unheard of considering I only started watching at start of last season. :lol:

Haha some finish to the game. Overtime it is. 

Just now, Ribble said:

should have won but oh my days minkah Fitzpatrick blocks the last second extra point attempt, OT it is!

Shocking start to the season. Losing to this Steelers offense would be a pretty big shock so hopefully can get our shit together.

Malinga the Swinga

Watt possibly put for season after muscle injury. Would be a miss for Steelers.

Good that Washington Commanders get season off to victory though. At least 1 other poster will be happy.

J.T.F.Robertson
2 hours ago, 151 said:

Comedy gold that game :lol:

That Steelers side is absolutely tragic as well. Literally looked like us losing to Brora.

Oh well.

Yip, so tragic our defence had 7 sacks and 4 interceptions.

Offence was "Tam"  that's true, but we have what is quite possibly one of the worst O-lines going.

You may want  to check the Steelers' tradition/history over the past 50 years before you use our Brora result as a comparison.

I gather you're a recent Bengals' convert so will make allowances. 😛

6 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Yip, so tragic our defence had 7 sacks and 4 interceptions.

Offence was "Tam"  that's true, but we have what is quite possibly one of the worst O-lines going.

You may want  to check the Steelers' tradition/history over the past 50 years before you use our Brora result as a comparison.

I gather you're a recent Bengals' convert so will make allowances. 😛

Yeh the D was good but Bengals O-Line didn't exactly impress. I know the Steelers history mate just thought i'd get the fishing rod out. Was spewing with that last night. 

Biggest 4 quarter deficit that the Saints have recovered from last night and also draw level with the Falcons all time record. 

That Steelers and Bengels game was crazy, very entertaining 

Spewing at that loss last night. Shooting ourselves in the foot once again. Silly play call going for an onside kick early in the second half when we'd started to claw the game back.

Positive signs though, Swift was phenomenal.