**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

:sob:

The boys are going down swinging but taking on 1.5 teams seems to be just too much. NB, 1.5 doesnt mean a team and a half....

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Dallas have Josh Brent hanging around with the team on the sidelines today. Quite unbelievable.

Who is Josh Brent and why is it unbelievable thay he is on the sidelines? No being funny, i genuinly dont know

Who is Josh Brent and why is it unbelievable thay he is on the sidelines? No being funny, i genuinly dont know

The drunk driver in the crash that killed his Cowboys teammate.

Sterling Archer

Final 4 teams are trying to out terrible each other this week. None of you deserve to be champion on this showing.

Semi-final win #1 in the bag for HMFC Division. :)

This is what the weirdos who support the Old Firm in Europe must feel like...

In all seriousness, I can't believe I got away with that after an utterly dreadful week from my wideouts.

Four players, 14 grabs and no TDs.

I must admit, if a few of you thought it was bad at the time, that Peterson trade looks utterly ridiculous now.

In fairness to it, at the time he was seven weeks into a season, following an injury plagued one, notched up two weeks of 100+ yards and two weeks with a TD. It's hardly my fault he's since notched seven consecutive 100+ yard rushing weeks and scored at least one TD in all but one game. C'mon guys, don't hate me cos I'm beautiful :verysmug:

Not confident about next week, however, I can't trust my QB or my receivers and with either match-up I won't fancy my chances, especially against the Chargers as I think I'm right in saying I'm 0-6 against since this thing started.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just watched the Patriots and Niners after taping it this afternoon. I really hope that this game is the Superbowl.

Sterling Archer

I think I'm doing pretty well in the ESPN league considering I shat the bed on my first 2 picks AND picked from the end of the draft.

That's good ownership for you. :jjyay:

Nice time to have my worst score of the season. Manning, Charles, White, Cruz...and two shitty TE's all doing very little :verymad:

Seemed to have got lucky and played Seahawks on his worst week too, so still have a realistic chance tonight....Depends which Chris Johnson turns up.

Best score in weeks on the ESPN league, would have beaten all but 3 people with my score, sadly I came up against one of those 3.

In the losers play off anyway but still frustrating :sob:

**** you Chris Johnson. 9 yard TD. :sob:

Wee bit of ribbing given out to Dizzle about CJ2K earlier this year, had to come back and bite me on the arse :lol: Was sat here laughing at his 10 yards from 7 attempts at that point too.

Thunder vs Seahawks final.

Poor Dizzle, won't even be able to gloat if he wins.

If Forrester wins he better give a big **** off Thank You card to the Cowboys! :lol:

Edited by JamboTaylor

If Forrester wins he better give a big **** off Thank You card to the Cowboys! :lol:

Could make it bearable I guess. I was planning on being a bigger smug ***** than normal, if I had won it :lol:

I was planning on being a bigger smug ***** than normal, if I had won it :lol:

Is such a thing possible?

I have my doubts.

Ugh.... just saw Kaep's final points total.... knew I should have had him in. Mugged myself even without the Cowboys' interference.... :(

Looking set at QB for next season & many to come with Ben, Kaep & Tannehill though.

Just to clear up this Peterson trade which seems to have drawn me a lot of heat. I got Donald Brown, Donald Jones, Shonn Greene and two draft picks which I used to bring in Michael Turner. I think most of you will agree that the four players I have brought in have significantly improved my rather thin roster. My running back pool is now pretty set for next season and I'm confident will gather more combined points than the one I had prior to the trade (which would have been my starters most likely) at the end of the season.

Turner

Greene

Moreneo

Rodgers

Snelling

Brown

Bring on the wee-cup

And anyway I'd prefer a nice wee bottle of So-Co rather than a thank you card, just so you know FT :10900:

Just to clear up this Peterson trade which seems to have drawn me a lot of heat. I got Donald Brown, Donald Jones, Shonn Greene and two draft picks which I used to bring in Michael Turner. I think most of you will agree that the four players I have brought in have significantly improved my rather thin roster. My running back pool is now pretty set for next season and I'm confident will gather more combined points than the one I had prior to the trade (which would have been my starters most likely) at the end of the season.

Turner

Greene

Moreneo

Rodgers

Snelling

Brown

Bring on the wee-cup

And anyway I'd prefer a nice wee bottle of So-Co rather than a thank you card, just so you know FT :10900:

:lol: No!

Glad to hear its just alcohol based bribery though, thought FT would be doing rough trade for trades....

Yeah

Two weeks left though, right? Still a 1st rounder to play for in the Consolation Bowl.

What a great idea to introduce that prize, can't believe anyone voted against it...

Sterling Archer

Two weeks left though, right? Still a 1st rounder to play for in the Consolation Bowl.

What a great idea to introduce that prize, can't believe anyone voted against it...

Sorry you're right. 2 weeks.

Oh and :lol:

Sterling Archer

@Jordan_TC2: The #Jaguars leading rusher is Maurice Jones-Drew, despite him being inactive the last eight games.

Malcolm Floyd and Ryan Mathews to IR.

This is there for the Seahawks if they want it.

Makes no difference, I wasn't going to start him anyway. In fact it could even benefit Alexander.

Sterling Archer

Makes no difference, I wasn't going to start him anyway. In fact it could even benefit Alexander.

:vrface:

I really need to start paying attention to who everyone else has on their roster.

Let's get the trade talks rolling..... :)

My entire draft is up for offer along with my fringe players.... looking for RB1&2 and maybe a WR3.

Sterling Archer

Players on my roster I want off my roster (though not at unreasonablly low prices):

Aaron Rodgers

Russell Wilson

Ryan Mathews

Rashad Jennings

Mike Goodson

Jonathan Stewart

Larry Fitzgerald

Jared Cook.

****, accidentally ran waivers there.

Was wondering why so early... I want to replace someone but was waiting until they appeared as IR on the site

Sterling Archer

Was wondering why so early... I want to replace someone but was waiting until they appeared as IR on the site

It's a hassle to undo. Let me know who it was to IR and who you wanted to pick up and I'll just process it.

It's a hassle to undo. Let me know who it was to IR and who you wanted to pick up and I'll just process it.

I've now IRed the player. I had put in for Curtis Brinkley.

Sterling Archer