**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Nucky Thompson

Me and boo have a history of epic matchups.

It's really close. Brady didn't much for me either, Chad Henne has scored more points this week

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Sterling Archer

It's really close. Brady didn't much for me either, Chad Henne has scored more points this week

I'll be hoping our division can win another title regardless of who makes it.

I don't believe it Avery with his 2nd TD. And to make matters worse the Buccs have Luck. See if he loses me the game. Aagghhhh

As long as its not Dizzle

:jjyay:

:lol:

Andrew Luck just lead me to a play off win on RT Sports. Just one win away from a guaranteed $100 :jjyay:

Might help pay for the Cobb bet :sob:

Sterling Archer

:lol:

Andrew Luck just lead me to a play off win on RT Sports. Just one win away from a guaranteed $100 :jjyay:

Might help pay for the Cobb bet :sob:

How much are you due me for that?

:lol: ouch.

Ill get you again next year with Lavon Brazil

Yep, I'll probably bite again next year.

Didn't help that a couple of Packers receivers picked up injuries, but I think Cobb was finishing top 3 regardless. Like him as a top 15WR in dynasty going forward now. Maybe even top 10. Shame it cost me ?100 to find that out :lol:

Sterling Archer

Unless nicks can do what he did last week I'm done. If I'd started Griffin or Wilson I'd be comfortable.

:muggy:

Bryce Brown looking good again. Don't want to root for McCoy to stay injured but it could be the difference for me overall.

Sterling Archer

@ChrisWesseling: Calvin is the 1st player with 140+ receiving yards in 4 consecutive games in a season. Has just 6 more fantasy points than Dez in that span.

Play off Picture

1. Nessies

2. Seahawks

3. Chargers

4. Falcons

5. Thunder

6. Bengals/Buckeyes

The first 5 teams are already assured a play off spot.

The real drama is who gets the last play off spot. Buckeyes can beat Bengals to the 6th seed, if Hakeem Nicks scores 14.09 points tonight.

Seed wise.

Nessies 1st place seed and Falcons 4th place seed is set in stone.

Chargers can swap with Seahawks as number 2/3 seed, if Victor Cruz scores 20.5 points tonight :mellow:

The only other way the seeds can change is if Josh Morgan outscores Victor Cruz tonight by 10.5 points. In which case Thunder would be the 3 seed, Chargers would be 5th seed if Bengals win or 6th seed if Buckeyes win. Unlikely scenario though given that Morgan hasn't scored over 10 points this season, and would have to also make up whatever Cruz scores.

The likeliest scenario would have the play offs looking like this:

(Falcons vs Thunder) vs Nessies

(Chargers vs Bengals/Buckeyes) vs Seahawks

ESPN Projections, project Cruz to get 8 for 109yards 1TD..Which would be 20.9 points and get me the 2nd seed by 0.4 :lol:

project Nicks to get 5 for 75 yards 1 TD..Which would be 16 points and get you the 6th seed by 1.9 points.

I reckon that Nicks projection looks fairly realistic against that Redskins D. Cruz one is a bit hopeful though. Can see them both putting up around 16 points tonight

I don't think I've done too badly with the ESPN league, certainly for a first attempt anyway. Lesson learned is I need to pick more than one decent RB.

My official NFL team is absolutely tearing it up though, 7 game winning streak, 11-2-0. :jjyay:

I think JT is the only realistic trade partner for that.

Can't see Foster/Julio/Martin owners wanting the trade.....Maybe Thunder with ADP or Spiller.

But realistically, trade slut number 2 is the best option :ninja:

Hi JT :biggrin:

I'm benching and trading Rodgers for this btw, guy is dead to me.

I'll give you Sanchez and a fourth.

:)

Forrester Park Thunder - playoff team.

:verysmug:

Having had a 5-8 record with the lowest points total in the league last year, I'm delighted with the massive turnaround.

Sterling Archer

Forrester Park Thunder - playoff team.

:verysmug:

Having had a 5-8 record with the lowest points total in the league last year, I'm delighted with the massive turnaround.

Great turnaround, how ever did you manage it?

:rolleyes:

::troll:::'>

Great turnaround, how ever did you manage it?

:rolleyes:

class=:' />

I hope you're not implying he melded two teams into one, Donald.

Scurrilous!

Nucky Thompson

Unless nicks can do what he did last week I'm done. If I'd started Griffin or Wilson I'd be comfortable.

:muggy:

You'll get what you need. It's like last years Championship game, were you not 50 points behind going into Monday night football with Rogers and Graham

Sterling Archer

You'll get what you need. It's like last years Championship game, were you not 50 points behind going into Monday night football with Rogers and Graham

Yeah, just over 50.

It's not my year though. Everything that can go wrong has.

Nucky Thompson

Yeah, just over 50.

It's not my year though. Everything that can go wrong has.

Aye, I've noticed you've been a bit unlucky this year.

Sterling Archer

Start of the draft order has now been decided

1. Broncos (through Cowboys)

2. Giants

3. Bucs (through Steamers)

4. Bucs

5. Pirates

6. Whoever owns the steelers first rounder.

Sterling Archer

(Rotoworld)Speaking after Sunday's loss, Larry Fitzgerald said he had to "laugh to keep from crying."

Analysis: "I have no words," Fitzgerald said. Fitz wasn't talking about the Cardinals' quarterback situation in particular, but he might as well have been. Ryan Lindley played perhaps the worst game you will ever see from an NFL quarterback against the Jets, making Tyler Palko look like Johnny Unitas. Thanks to the parade of sub replacement-level signal callers the Cardinals have trotted out this season, Fitz is on pace for just 75 catches and 866 yards. Fitz hasn't been held below 80 grabs or 1,000 yards since 2006. GM Rod Graves is letting a surefire Hall-of-Famer go to waste during the final years of his prime.

Poor Fitz :(