**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

rossthejambo

I've bailed on this, its not a contest.

Packers should win the game easy the way things are going, Webb isn't great but the Packers D-line is putting a fair shift in, Ponder would probably struggle as well.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Texans absolutely dominant, Schaub then decides to have a brainfart and chuck away a TD :lol:

They'll still win but Schaub needs to sort his shit out.

I haven't seen a replay of the interception (they tend not show replays of mistakes on the big screen!) so not sure wtf he was doing. However, I thought he had a solid game. Andre Johnson dropped another easy-looking catch in the endzone, but I haven't heard anything about that, just like last week.

I thought we were backed to our best. Scoreline doesn't suggest just how dominant we were. Much more confident about going to the Pats next week, although that's clearly about as tough a road game as you could get.

rossthejambo

I haven't seen a replay of the interception (they tend not show replays of mistakes on the big screen!) so not sure wtf he was doing. However, I thought he had a solid game. Andre Johnson dropped another easy-looking catch in the endzone, but I haven't heard anything about that, just like last week.

I thought we were backed to our best. Scoreline doesn't suggest just how dominant we were. Much more confident about going to the Pats next week, although that's clearly about as tough a road game as you could get.

I thought the Johnson drop was as much Schaub's fault as Johnson. It wasn't the most accurate of throws.

I can only see the Patriots winning next week tbh but of course there's a chance, if they can convert drives into TD's rather than just field goals like last night.

I thought the Johnson drop was as much Schaub's fault as Johnson. It wasn't the most accurate of throws.

Fair dues. I haven't seen a replay of that either. Johnson's drop at the Colts last week was certainly not Schaub' fault, and probably changed the game.

rossthejambo

Excellent start from RG3 and the Skins, hope RG3's injury isn't serious, really enjoying watching him play.

I have to say I fancied the Colts today. Good thing for me is I can see the Ravens winning in Denver.

I also fancied the Seahawks...

rossthejambo

That's him done, and probably the game as well.

Redskins centre having a mare.

Edited by rossthejambo

I have to say I fancied the Colts today. Good thing for me is I can see the Ravens winning in Denver.

I also fancied the Seahawks...

I thought we had a chance aswell right up until I heard Ray Lewis saying it would be his final game in Baltimore knew after that we probably werent winning the game. Shame in a way Luck V Manning would have been a interesting one.

Nucky Thompson

Donnie could you post a link to the fantasy home page. My computer crashed yesterday and I've lost all my bookmarked pages

Looks like RG3 could be out for a while. Some unconfirmed reports say he could be out for a year to 18 months.

rossthejambo

Looked like a cruciate injury so wouldn't be surprised with that, specially if that's what was wrong originally and they've made it worse by playing him through it.

Looked like a cruciate injury so wouldn't be surprised with that, specially if that's what was wrong originally and they've made it worse by playing him through it.

You can only imagine the lather being worked up over this on sports radio and ESPN...

J.T.F.Robertson

Looks like RG3 could be out for a while. Some unconfirmed reports say he could be out for a year to 18 months.

The peril of putting all your eggs in the one basket.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You can only imagine the lather being worked up over this on sports radio and ESPN...

The off-season will be here soon. Good space filler in between the combine, draft, schedule release, training camp etc.

alwaysthereinspirit

The off-season will be here soon. Good space filler in between the combine, draft, schedule release, training camp etc.

In the meantime, I'll be at Gillette on Sunday as we start on the road to New Orleans.

Isaac Clarke

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Robert Griffin III will undergo a full knee reconstruction after Dr. James Andrews diagnosed Griffin with "complete" tears of both his right ACL and LCL.

Griffin's return timetable has been set at 6-8 months, the normal recovery period for an ACL reconstruction. Griffin will undergo surgery early Wednesday morning. At Baylor, Griffin did bounce back from 2009 ACL surgery to complete 67 percent of his passes with a 22:8 TD-to-INT ratio and eight rushing scores in 2010. "He should be ready for the 2013 regular season opener according to the sources that I spoke with," Mortensen stated on SportsCenter.

He might come back but as this is his second such reconstruction and the way he plays the game. I do fear for his longevity.

I saw odds of 83/1 for all away teams to win this weekend. If I could be arsed circumventing the betting laws here, I'd fancy a couple of quid on that.

Ah someone is alive here. Thought everyone had been banned judging by the amount of posts. :10900:

I was going to go the other way Peebo with all four home teams to win. Works out roughly 4/1 on the straight win coupon.

Ah someone is alive here. Thought everyone had been banned judging by the amount of posts. :10900:

I was going to go the other way Peebo with all four home teams to win. Works out roughly 4/1 on the straight win coupon.

I fancy the Packers and the Seahawks.

Less likely, but I reckon the Ravens and, mor hopefully, the Texans can pull off shocks. Denver, in particular, are flattered by their seeding, I think.

I think the san fran D will win the match, but should be close. Seahawks backs are up, but I'm a Falcons fan so wanting them to win. Fancy broncos to win by 12 but that's as far as I think they will go. Home field advantage should see the pats through, though I would like to see the Texans win.

Mad to think that we could be about to watch Ray Lewis last ever game.

I remain hopeful that I will be there to see that next week :)

This has started better than expected,

Got a double on Ravens/49ers so obvious who I'm wanting to win, the fact Manning's playing makes it easy even without the bet though.

Bugger being out there in -16 btw :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit

Would like to see a Peyton face at the end of the game just starting.

Or a "who can I throw under the bus" statement.

Pure whining b!tch.

Great game so far, so much for Champ bailey thinking he could handle Torrey Smith, still cant use to Manning wearing Gloves just dosnt look right.