• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Think I'll be sad and input every team and come up with the unofficial team power rankings for 2010 and 2011 :1022:

Edited by bringbackjefferies

Rick Grimes

Hmmm, its less complimentary about my team but I reckon its built well for the future. Also mising a few players off my roster

* With great inseason management, we think you have about a 70 percent chance of making the playoffs.

* With good inseason management, we think you have about a 55 percent chance of making the playoffs.

* With average inseason management, we think you have a 37 percent chance of making the playoffs.

* With great inseason management, we think you have about a 75 percent chance of making the playoffs.

* With good inseason management, we think you have about a 65 percent chance of making the playoffs.

* With average inseason management, we think you have a 50 percent chance of making the playoffs.

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=EZ2r5j6WP3ts

Sterling Archer

You should be able to do it straight from the league site if you click a team name, automatically inputs everything for you, doesn't always work though.

The unofficial team power rankings for 2010 and 2011

1. Queensferry Dolphins..(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=q4y8XMhh3hec)

2. Darth Ewing Colts.....(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=qJssu3e9Tyic)

3. SD Chargers...........(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=6V73v48KJH4X#fa)

4. Forrester thunder.....(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=X5UCUup3V786)

5. Jambo Broncos.........(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=TIma3z7v3LK5)

6. Prestonpan Pirates....(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=5Q3CKsb9254c)

7. Corstorphine Steelers.(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=D82UvUJS8qWE)

8. Kaunas Buckeyes.......(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=X58S96yTqHRT)

9. Cosrstorphine Cowboys.(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=76Mw8Hz4K435)

10 Melbourne Patriots....(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=zJ634e3AzQ8j)

11 Inver Nessies.........(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=EZ2r5j6WP3ts)

12 Golden Giants.........(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=Sb35c22b5M3E)

13 Gorgie Patriots.......(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=TWmZC4EC8JQ3)

14 Cleavland Steamers....(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=DD853999Lvt8)

15 BooBoy Bengals........(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=3s29ZmSUY68u)

16 Dunedin Buccaneers....(http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/team.php?team=9eB6qJ86w82z)

Very little between the Queensferry Dolphins and Darth Ewing Colts for the top ranked team.

1(8). Kaunas Buckeyes

2(3). SD Chargers

3(7). Corstorphine Steelers

4(2). Darth Ewing Colts

5(15). Booboy Bengals

6(1). Queensferry Dolphins

7(9). Corstorphine Cowboys

8(6). Prestonpan Pirates

9(12). Goldenacre Giants

10(11) Invernessies

11(4) Forrester Thunder

12(16) Dunedin buccaneers

13(5) Jambo Broncos

14(10) Melbourne Patriots

15(13) Gorgie Patriots

16(14) Cleavland Steamers

Kaunas buckeyes,Corstorphine Steelers and Booboy Bengals are expected to be the 3 teams to improve the most for 2011

Sterling Archer

Thanks for doing that, I'd bet my house that atleast half of those teams end up totally different to those rankings.

Quite pleased with mine, I'll make my aim to make the playoffs this year then.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Thanks bringbackjefferies, Bit of work went into doing all that for us, Good info though.

I'll be more than happy with 6th (If it works out as predicted)

Like a few others here, This is my first NFL draft, So i'll just be happy to not embarrass myself :lol:

Thanks for doing that, I'd bet my house that atleast half of those teams end up totally different to those rankings.

Quite pleased with mine, I'll make my aim to make the playoffs this year then.

Yeah I'd take it all with a pinch of salt really, Just a bit of fun. Pleasantly surprised to be 3rd and 2nd though :woot:

Confused by mine as Kevin Boss is my #1 TE.

The guy who rated your team must have Heap higher than Boss in his projections, you can look through the 4 different guys( names are at the top of the report) and get given differing opinions and outlooks. So just shows that you don't have to look too into the top 16 I did :lol:

Actually I just assumed each time I got a report it gave you the "best" rating from the three, never realised it was the same guy each time. Might have to work out a different top 16 now :P

Edited by bringbackjefferies

Geoff Kilpatrick

The guy who rated your team must have Heap higher than Boss in his projections, you can look through the 4 different guys( names are at the top of the report) and get given differing opinions and outlooks. So just shows that you don't have to look too into the top 16 I did :lol:

Actually I just assumed each time I got a report it gave you the "best" rating from the three, never realised it was the same guy each time. Might have to work out a different top 16 now :P

You hadn't included Boss at all, it had Hernandez as my #2 TE! :laugh:

You hadn't included Boss at all, it had Hernandez as my #2 TE! :laugh:

Boss is definitely included. Look at the top of the report, it has all players that have been included. Then also just above this if you click on the 4 names across the top, this give your team different ratings depending on who's projections you want.

the 4 reports for yout TE are

David Dodds: TE Summary:

We have Todd Heap ranked #18 at the position, so we don't even necessarily see him as being TE1 worthy in this league.

Kevin Boss should serve as a very solid second tight end. Aaron Hernandez should also be solidly above average at TE3.

Alge Crumpler is a solid depth pick.

Bob henry: TE Summary:

We have Kevin Boss ranked #19 at the position, so we don't even necessarily see him as being TE1 worthy in this league.

Aaron Hernandez should serve as a very solid second tight end. Todd Heap will also be among the best TE3s in the league.

Alge Crumpler is an excellent depth pick, though you may not end up using him much.

Maurile tremblay: TE Summary:

We have Kevin Boss ranked #15 at the position. So while he's passable as a first tight end, he doesn't look particularly thrilling.

Todd Heap should serve as a very solid second tight end. Alge Crumpler should also be solidly above average at TE3.

Because you're not particularly strong overall at the position, adding some depth here was a good idea. But we're not convinced Aaron Hernandez is the right player for the job. Check the end of the report for some alternative suggestions.

Jason Wood: TE Summary:

We have Kevin Boss ranked #17 at the position, so we don't even necessarily see him as being TE1 worthy in this league.

Todd Heap should serve as a very solid second tight end. Alge Crumpler will also be among the best TE3s in the league.

Aaron Hernandez is an excellent depth pick, though you may not end up using him much.

Done the list again, but this time based on all four ratings. So effectively its a score out of 400. Also had to re-do Inver Nessies one from scratch, I'm sure he will be happy with the new projection :ninja:

1 Queensferry Dolphins 396

2 Darth Ewing Colts 378

3 Inver Nessies 345

= SD Chargers 345

5 Prestonpans Pirates 335

6 Forrester Thunder 330

= Jambo Broncos 330

8 Corstorphine Steelers 310

= Melbourne Patriots 310

10 Corstorphine Cowboys 305

11 Kaunas Buckeyes 290

12 Goldenacre Giants 275

13 BooBoys Bengals 270

= Dunedin Buccaneers 270

15 Gorgie Patriots 260

16 Cleavland Steamers 255

Early 2011 outlook

1 Inver Nessies 387

2 Kaunas Buckeyes 378

3 SD Chargers 354

4 BooBoys Bengals 340

5 Darth Ewing Colts 335

= Corstorphine Cowboys 335

7 Queensferry Dolphins 330

= Prestonpans Pirates 330

= Corstorphine Steelers 330

10 Goldenacre Giants 310

11 Dunedin Buccaneers 300

12 Forrester Thunder 290

13 Melbourne Patriots 270

14 Gorgie Patriots 260

15 Jambo Broncos 250

16 Cleavland Steamers 230

Geoff Kilpatrick

Boss is definitely included. Look at the top of the report, it has all players that have been included. Then also just above this if you click on the 4 names across the top, this give your team different ratings depending on who's projections you want.

the 4 reports for yout TE are

David Dodds: TE Summary:

We have Todd Heap ranked #18 at the position, so we don't even necessarily see him as being TE1 worthy in this league.

Kevin Boss should serve as a very solid second tight end. Aaron Hernandez should also be solidly above average at TE3.

Alge Crumpler is a solid depth pick.

Bob henry: TE Summary:

We have Kevin Boss ranked #19 at the position, so we don't even necessarily see him as being TE1 worthy in this league.

Aaron Hernandez should serve as a very solid second tight end. Todd Heap will also be among the best TE3s in the league.

Alge Crumpler is an excellent depth pick, though you may not end up using him much.

Maurile tremblay: TE Summary:

We have Kevin Boss ranked #15 at the position. So while he's passable as a first tight end, he doesn't look particularly thrilling.

Todd Heap should serve as a very solid second tight end. Alge Crumpler should also be solidly above average at TE3.

Because you're not particularly strong overall at the position, adding some depth here was a good idea. But we're not convinced Aaron Hernandez is the right player for the job. Check the end of the report for some alternative suggestions.

Jason Wood: TE Summary:

We have Kevin Boss ranked #17 at the position, so we don't even necessarily see him as being TE1 worthy in this league.

Todd Heap should serve as a very solid second tight end. Alge Crumpler will also be among the best TE3s in the league.

Aaron Hernandez is an excellent depth pick, though you may not end up using him much.

Aye, that's because I added him in!! :laugh:

Done the list again, but this time based on all four ratings. So effectively its a score out of 400. Also had to re-do Inver Nessies one from scratch, I'm sure he will be happy with the new projection :ninja:

1 Queensferry Dolphins 396

2 Darth Ewing Colts 378

3 Inver Nessies 345

= SD Chargers 345

5 Prestonpans Pirates 335

6 Forrester Thunder 330

= Jambo Broncos 330

8 Corstorphine Steelers 310

= Melbourne Patriots 310

10 Corstorphine Cowboys 305

11 Kaunas Buckeyes 290

12 Goldenacre Giants 275

13 BooBoys Bengals 270

= Dunedin Buccaneers 270

15 Gorgie Patriots 260

16 Cleavland Steamers 255

Early 2011 outlook

1 Inver Nessies 387

2 Kaunas Buckeyes 378

3 SD Chargers 354

4 BooBoys Bengals 340

5 Darth Ewing Colts 335

= Corstorphine Cowboys 335

7 Queensferry Dolphins 330

= Prestonpans Pirates 330

= Corstorphine Steelers 330

10 Goldenacre Giants 310

11 Dunedin Buccaneers 300

12 Forrester Thunder 290

13 Melbourne Patriots 270

14 Gorgie Patriots 260

15 Jambo Broncos 250

16 Cleavland Steamers 230

Looks like i`m set up for a fall :lol:

Aye, that's because I added him in!! :laugh:

Just keeping you on your toes, At least it wasn't MJD who I left out :lol:

Don't know how that happened, how did you edit it to get him in? as when I open the original report that was sent to my email Boss is included.

Sterling Archer

Think I'll still aim to make the playoffs this year, in a tough division though with Scott being ranked so high. Need to hope Dez's ankle heals quickly.

Sterling Archer

Looks like Decker has rebroken his leg. That's 3 of my receivers had MRI's in the last week :(

Quality celebration from the CFL last week

Not as good as T.O.'s slam dunk from a couple of years ago, but I can't find that on you tube...

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Quite weird considering he was the #2 running back, and only 23!

Uncle Rico, Can i still move players to/from my taxi squad? As my WR Easley is out for the season.

Big ChipButty

Word of warning to the Dunedin Buccaneers, Drew Brees is the player on the front of this year's Madden NFL game.

The Madden Curse

The curse has to be broken at some point, I'm hoping it's this year :)

Sterling Archer

Quite weird considering he was the #2 running back, and only 23!

Uncle Rico, Can i still move players to/from my taxi squad? As my WR Easley is out for the season.

Yeah go ahead.

Geoff Kilpatrick

There were fears that Holt was going to be Joey Galloway Mark 2 so perhaps it's a blessing in disguise. Tate and Price both increase in value now.

Dropped Holt after the injury. Doubt very much he is coming back after that.

Bit annoyed at my bad luck here, think he could have had a decent year. I felt everyone was writing him off a little too early. Still had 51 grabs for 722 yards playing in Jacksonville last year. Brady has made a career out of making average receivers look good, think he could have done the same for an ageing Holt.

The dignified thing for now is to call it a day.

One Superbowl ring, two Superbowl appearances, eight consecutive years with 1,000 yards receiving, two 100+ catch seasons and 74 career touchdowns. 10th on the all time list for receiving yards (19th in receptions).

Certain first ballot hall of famer. Tremendous receiver.

Sterling Archer

Dropped Holt after the injury. Doubt very much he is coming back after that.

Bit annoyed at my bad luck here, think he could have had a decent year. I felt everyone was writing him off a little too early. Still had 51 grabs for 722 yards playing in Jacksonville last year. Brady has made a career out of making average receivers look good, think he could have done the same for an ageing Holt.

The dignified thing for now is to call it a day.

One Superbowl ring, two Superbowl appearances, eight consecutive years with 1,000 yards receiving, two 100+ catch seasons and 74 career touchdowns. 10th on the all time list for receiving yards (19th in receptions).

Certain first ballot hall of famer. Tremendous receiver.

With Cris Carter still not in the hall after three tries I don't know, top Wr though

Sterling Archer

Never realised that! That's insane.

Btw there's two Injured Reserve spots on your roster for players officially certified on NFL IR. I could move holt to there for you?

HMFCjamieHMFC

With Cris Carter still not in the hall after three tries I don't know, top Wr though

Tim Brown and Andre Reed have also not being inducted yet.

Sterling Archer

Tim Brown and Andre Reed have also not being inducted yet.

And by the time Holt is eligible there may be 5 receivers who surpass his stats. Tough time to be trying to make it.

Btw there's two Injured Reserve spots on your roster for players officially certified on NFL IR. I could move holt to there for you?

Cheers pal. I take it I could drop Holt from there if two other, more important, players were placed on IR throughout the course of the season?

Nucky Thompson

It looks like I'll be 2 players down already :verymad: Glen Coffee retiring and Antonio Bryant looking like being cut by the Bengals!

It looks like I'll be 2 players down already :verymad: Glen Coffee retiring and Antonio Bryant looking like being cut by the Bengals!

Boo can you confirm your team on espn mate. Thanks.

Sterling Archer

Cheers pal. I take it I could drop Holt from there if two other, more important, players were placed on IR throughout the course of the season?

Yeah.