• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

hmmm, Marshall no longer on the block? would be interested.... :thumbsup:

There isn't a single player I wouldn't trade if the offer was right..so feel free to make an offer for him/fitz/flacco anyone. Though I get the feeling coming to an agreement won't be easy.

I had to take him off the block after a good weekend, it devalues him if It looks like I'm trying to get rid. Happy to keep him, happy to trade if it makes sense :ninja:

There isn't a single player I wouldn't trade if the offer was right..so feel free to make an offer for him/fitz/flacco anyone. Though I get the feeling coming to an agreement won't be easy.

I had to take him off the block after a good weekend, it devalues him if It looks like I'm trying to get rid. Happy to keep him, happy to trade if it makes sense :ninja:

am letting my heart rule my head a bit I think as a Fin... only Andre Johnson would make any sense & I'd need something to sweeten that a touch.

Sterling Archer

Looking back at my draft I'm actually pretty happy with my first five picks.

Rodgers, Matthews, Wells, Nicks and Bryant. I've had a lot of injury troubles, especially at RB but because of these guys youth I don't think it's hurt their long term potential, I built my team looking at winning next year.

Things start to go off track after that, again the injury bug hit and M.Bush at 7.01 hasn't panned out atall, still holding out hope for him. I also got ahead of myself thinking I could nab Benn at 7.07 (the more highly hyped at the time) and then come back and get Mike Williams later, didn't quite work out that way and I'd obviously rather have Williams. I still think Benn has huge potential and it was nice to see him get on the field this week for a bit.

Absolutely love my TE's, especially Moeaki who has been amazing, I really wanted Hernandez but Geoff nipped in and stole him, Moeaki's not a bad consolation at pick 249.

Freeman seems to be a great young qb and good value at #164 (the 30th QB off the board!)

From my 11th round picks:

D.Thomas (bust so far)

Starks (on PUP, we'll see if he can do anything later in the season)

M.Thomas (happy with him, held back by Garrard)

Gaffney (delighted, just what I expected)

Late picks of BJGE, Douglas and the Waiver wire addition of Goodson all look to be quite good.

Sterling Archer

Trying to trade me a player who might be getting a suspension. Maybe even Jail. :lol:

I would have rejected the trade anyway.

Who did?

I'm assuming you mean Braylon?

Sterling Archer

Yeah. How long is he looking at do you reckon?

He won't/can't be suspended by the league under the current CBA I don't think as it's his driving offence. Jailtime I'm not sure about.

Out of interest, did anyone see Tony Moeaki's TD catch this weekend, it was a thing of beauty.

He won't/can't be suspended by the league under the current CBA I don't think as it's his driving offence. Jailtime I'm not sure about.

Out of interest, did anyone see Tony Moeaki's TD catch this weekend, it was a thing of beauty.

Never knew that, Just heard them talking about suspensions and jail time at the weekend...And then when I saw the trade offer I thought someone was trying to pull the wool over my eyes :ninja:

Some catch.

249th pick. 12 receptions, 125yards, 2 TD's. Trade? :woot:

Not making an offer for Britt then?

I'm torn whether I would like to move someone anyway. Despite being 0-3 there are parts of my team that I really like for the future. F-Jax may not be getting a look in this year but he's a 1,000 yard rusher and will likely get the chance to prove it next season, assuming the Bills shift him. I've got Ryan Grant to come back from injury and will likely spend my first draft pick (looking like a high one) on another running back. At present Forsset isn't a bad back-up to have.

Elsewhere in the team, i'm pretty loaded at WR but still lack someone (other than Moss) to put good numbers up on a weekly basis. Also solid at TE and QB (where Favre's eventual retirement will give me three starters).

Never knew that, Just heard them talking about suspensions and jail time at the weekend...And then when I saw the trade offer I thought someone was trying to pull the wool over my eyes :ninja:

haha, I wouldn't do something like that :)

thought it was a reasonable offer...

Sterling Archer

Not making an offer for Britt then?

I'm torn whether I would like to move someone anyway. Despite being 0-3 there are parts of my team that I really like for the future. F-Jax may not be getting a look in this year but he's a 1,000 yard rusher and will likely get the chance to prove it next season, assuming the Bills shift him. I've got Ryan Grant to come back from injury and will likely spend my first draft pick (looking like a high one) on another running back. At present Forsset isn't a bad back-up to have.

Elsewhere in the team, i'm pretty loaded at WR but still lack someone (other than Moss) to put good numbers up on a weekly basis. Also solid at TE and QB (where Favre's eventual retirement will give me three starters).

I've got something in mind, I'm just hesitating a bit at the moment. Don't worry I'll come up with something.

Sterling Archer

Tom has emailed me and let me know he can't commit the time he'd like to his team and has stepped out.

I know LP had expressed an interest in any vacancys so it's his team if he wants it, anyone else interested drop me a pm.

Roster as follows:

Brady, Tom NEP QB (P) 72.92 5

Cassel, Matt KCC QB 39.36 4

Vick, Michael PHI QB 89.00 8

Jennings, Rashad JAC RB 18.10 9

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB 56.60 8

Parker, Willie FA* RB - -

Scott, Charles FA RB ? - -

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB 13.60 6 Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB 37.30 7

Amendola, Danny STL WR 24.20 9

Bennett, Earl CHI WR 9.00 8

Brown, Antonio PIT WR ? 6.00 5

Cooper, Riley PHI WR ? 2.50 8

Edelman, Julian NEP WR 3.50 5

Heyward-Bey, Darrius OAK WR 19.00 10

Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR (S) - 7

Meachem, Robert NOS WR 5.80 10

Robiskie, Brian CLE WR (Q) 2.80 8

Davis, Fred WAS TE 8.80 9

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 56.70 10

Thomas, Dave NOS TE 13.70 10

Bironas, Rob TEN PK 20.00 9

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK 18.00 5

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def 33.00 7

Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def 21.00 8

25 Total Players

Fees have been paid for the year.

Edited by Uncle Rico

haha, I wouldn't do something like that :)

thought it was a reasonable offer...

I would have done a deal if you had a really talented rookie/22-25 year old instead of Edwards. I don't think I could risk taking Golden Tate, and Percy Harvin has sleep/migraine issues which might be a problem down the line. That leaves Steve Smith unless you can think of something elaborate involving Jahvid Best,or Mark Sanchez. Andre J, S smith, Best, and Sanchez 4 guys I'd be interested in...

I would have done a deal if you had a really talented rookie/22-25 year old instead of Edwards. I don't think I could risk taking Golden Tate, and Percy Harvin has sleep/migraine issues which might be a problem down the line. That leaves Steve Smith unless you can think of something elaborate involving Jahvid Best,or Mark Sanchez. Andre J, S smith, Best, and Sanchez 4 guys I'd be interested in...

I'll have a look at it - feel free to whack an offer in my direction in the mean time

Tom has emailed me and let me know he can't commit the time he'd like to his team and has stepped out.

I know LP had expressed an interest in any vacancys so it's his team if he wants it, anyone else interested drop me a pm.

Roster as follows:

Brady, Tom NEP QB (P) 72.92 5

Cassel, Matt KCC QB 39.36 4

Vick, Michael PHI QB 89.00 8

Jennings, Rashad JAC RB 18.10 9

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB 56.60 8

Parker, Willie FA* RB - -

Scott, Charles FA RB ? - -

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB 13.60 6 Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB 37.30 7

Amendola, Danny STL WR 24.20 9

Bennett, Earl CHI WR 9.00 8

Brown, Antonio PIT WR ? 6.00 5

Cooper, Riley PHI WR ? 2.50 8

Edelman, Julian NEP WR 3.50 5

Heyward-Bey, Darrius OAK WR 19.00 10

Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR (S) - 7

Meachem, Robert NOS WR 5.80 10

Robiskie, Brian CLE WR (Q) 2.80 8

Davis, Fred WAS TE 8.80 9

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 56.70 10

Thomas, Dave NOS TE 13.70 10

Bironas, Rob TEN PK 20.00 9

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK 18.00 5

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def 33.00 7

Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def 21.00 8

25 Total Players

Fees have been paid for the year.

Before you do that... can I nick McCoy? whistling.gif

Edited by ForresterJambo

Sterling Archer

Before you do that... can I nick McCoy?

Vacancy filled, LP will be taking over the team, you can talk business with him!

Just wondering. Has anyone put any bets on for the NFL this season?

It's a bit earlier than I would normally be backing a team to win it all but I've been looking closely at the Steelers odds. They are still priced at 12/1 on bet365. Very tempted to put the bet on this early because I have a feeling those odds will drop like a stone once Big Ben comes back. They've managed to win two games by only scoring one offensive touchdown and then blew out a 2-0 team with a 4th string quarterback.

Edited by ForresterJambo

Just wondering. Has anyone put any bets on for the NFL this season?

It's a bit earlier than I would normally be backing a team to win it all but I've been looking closely at the Steelers odds. They are still priced at 12/1 on bet365. Very tempted to put the bet on this early because I have a feeling those odds will drop like a stone once Big Ben comes back. They've managed to win two games by only scoring one offensive touchdown and then blew out a 2-0 team with a 4th string quarterback.

I've got the Ravens E/W :verymad: They haven't looked up to it so far.

But then no team looks great yet. If I had to choose another bet right now I'd take the Packers, but I missed last nights game and read they were pretty terrible?

I'm not seeing one, has it definately been accepted?

I recieved 6 emails on my blackberry Saying trade pending awaiting commish.

Edited by No.4

Sterling Archer

Your link just linked back to this same page for me.

I assume you were talking about the Dez Bryant story. I bet he wishes he'd just carried Roy's pads in training camp now.

While I think this is kinda funny I don't think it does the players any favours in the labour disagreement. They're trying to get fans on their side and say they're losing out to owners and then wasting money like that when a lot of people are jobless, it's not going to endear them to fans.

Sorry for not posting sooner, I was suspended.

Thanks for letting me join, looking forward to playing. :thumbsup:

Sterling Archer

Sorry for not posting sooner, I was suspended.

Thanks for letting me join, looking forward to playing. :thumbsup:

Glad to have you here, after reading the rules anything you want clarified?

Glad to have you here, after reading the rules anything you want clarified?

It all looked clear enough. I've not done NFL FF before, so it might take a week or two before I really know what I'm doing. :teehee:

Sterling Archer

It all looked clear enough. I've not done NFL FF before, so it might take a week or two before I really know what I'm doing. :teehee:

Only thing I can think might be confusing is the waiver wire, everything else is pretty simple. Your roster limit is 30 but the previous owner only had 25 guys so you've got some room to manoeuvre.

Only thing I can think might be confusing is the waiver wire, everything else is pretty simple. Your roster limit is 30 but the previous owner only had 25 guys so you've got some room to manoeuvre.

Yeah, I noticed that. I think I'll see how I do this week before bringing anyone else in or letting players go.

Your link just linked back to this same page for me.

I assume you were talking about the Dez Bryant story. I bet he wishes he'd just carried Roy's pads in training camp now.

Ooops...

Meant this one...